The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

Wendi, out in cyberspace or Scotland or wherever you are, we miss youuuuu!!!

Okay, 660 clue = dead end.

What about analyzing the actual items Wendi received - hmmmm

lollipops to suck, candles to blow.....:shocked: *decides to try a different tack*

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bizarre - just looked at Wendi's MySpace and there is a msg there Lollipops are fun to mail :) from a Stevenage F7 on March 13th....????:shocked:http://www.myspace.com/wendi1960

What is the link to the thread, Kath?

this is a clue...kath, will you tell wendi to check her myspace?

i'm back folks....that was sooooooooooo weird, and so sad!

i hoped to wake this morning in mika's own server...but no, we are still here! :naughty:

wendi WANTS to be the last back...so that we can welcome her like a queen!:naughty:

wendo................where are you..................:shocked:

Inge has got some books from our local library, and also a few magazines. One of them is Girlz! issue no.12 october 2007 and guess who is in it? Ofcourse Mika. It is a little A4 size poster, but unfortunately I am a good girl. And I like my daughters to be so too. So I cannot get that lovely pic out of the magazine!!! Stupid good maners....

Good girl! Says the librarian. :mf_rosetinted:

Come on, AMP, you don't think they will notice? It's old, everybody could have taken it. That's the best excuse we always hear. It wasn't me! :roftl:

Hello! It seems that I am here too!:thumb_yello:

Happy Birthday Bexxy! I hope you have a happy evening with your cake...sounds like a good idea to me..I could just fancy a piece of cake and a diet coke! :thumb_yello:

All very very odd this 660 business isn't it? Thank GOODNESS it isn't 666, that would be very worrying. I text Freddie but haven't had a reply yet, I think he is in the middle of the sea or something...and my phone sometimes decides to show me texts about a day later anyway.:naughty:

Holy cow, how strange. :shocked: I hope it's all with the best intentions. It's our first real MFC mystery. :blink:

Come on, AMP, you don't think they will notice? It's old, everybody could have taken it. That's the best excuse we always hear. It wasn't me! :roftl:

Hi Martine-

I saw the movie "In Bruges" last night, and I thought of you (You're the only one I know in Belgium!)

Bruges looked beautiful!

Welcome back Robi!:thumb_yello:

Martine..sorry I can never do links..it is in the news section..didn't know where to put it!

OK..will let Wendi know about myspace..very odd!:shocked: Sounds like a clue.

I need to go know..lets hope tt is solved by the time I am back!:thumb_yello: And I hope Wendi can get on too:shocked:

Welcome back Robi!:thumb_yello:

Martine..sorry I can never do links..it is in the news section..didn't know where to put it!

OK..will let Wendi know about myspace..very odd!:shocked: Sounds like a clue.

I need to go know..lets hope tt is solved by the time I am back!:thumb_yello: And I hope Wendi can get on too:shocked:

bye dear kath.......:wub2:

mamacatt, i cannot see the message...is it a comment?

Oooh, I forgot to say hello to you all! :sorry:

Hello girls and boys!!!

Hi Martine-

I saw the movie "In Bruges" last night, and I thought of you (You're the only one I know in Belgium!)

Bruges looked beautiful!

How nice of you to think of me!! :huglove:

I haven't seen the movie yet.

Hello, Miek

I'm on the phone trying to straighten out something w/bank & email. on hold for most of last hour!

not too exciting.

Thats boring stuff..but it has to be done, i hope they'll put you through soon!

Thanks Shari & Patti-

I have a Photobucket account now!

if you go to this link can you see it?

http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg35/leonita_2008/

Thanks for the link to your pic Leona, it's lovely. You said you were going to colour your hair a few nights ago?? or was that candboys? That is certainly flame red and it suits you very well.

Hello all

My Mom (mamacatt) just showed me the fridge magnet on Wendi's myspace, and I clicked save, thinking that it would stop anyone from changing the message. Now it says that the message was recieved from London, ON on today's date. Originally, it said "Stevenage F7", sent on March 13. :sad::sorry: I really didn't mean for this to happen!

Thanks for the link to your pic Leona, it's lovely. You said you were going to colour your hair a few nights ago?? or was that candboys? That is certainly flame red and it suits you very well.

Hi Shari, how are you? How was the convention? I'm sorry I didn't read back. :blush-anim-cl:

Merci! and that was inside a dark room. Outside in the sun it looks like my head is on fire! I was the one dyeing her hair, Candboys was the one going on about mailpolish colors!

what's new with you?

Hello all

My Mom (mamacatt) just showed me the fridge magnet on Wendi's myspace, and I clicked save, thinking that it would stop anyone from changing the message. Now it says that the message was recieved from London, ON on today's date. Originally, it said "Stevenage F7", sent on March 13. :sad::sorry: I really didn't mean for this to happen!

Ok so the message was on the fridge?