• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have to purchase a back issue for the full article

mikandmarcandrews.jpg

Mika and Marc

Date: 12-Jun-2007

Our music writer, Marc Andrews, caught up with Mika when he was in Australia promoting his new album.

The exclusive interview will appear in DNA #90 which is on newsstands late June. Mika spills the beans on what he thinks about the Scissor Sisters, Rufus Wainwright, Ian Thorpe and speedos. You heard me right.

:boxed:

:mf_lustslow:

mikandmarcandrews.jpg

Mika and Marc

Our music writer, Marc Andrews, caught up with Mika when he was in Australia promoting his new album.

The exclusive interview will appear in DNA #90 which is on newsstands late June. Mika spills the beans on what he thinks about the Scissor Sisters, Rufus Wainwright, Ian Thorpe and speedos. You heard me right.

Thanks !Very cute picture !:wink2:

Wooah - Why do men wear such repulsive Y fronts? Honestly, If i saw them in my bed i think i would die. Urgh.

Nice legs though.

:roftl:

if i saw my future boyfriend wearing those Y-fronts I think I'd end up in tears of belly-aching laughter!

And I've read the whole thread but i still don't know what Mika likes dirty???

I'd love to read what he thinks about speedoes :das::roftl:

haha, it's not something like

he doesn't like speedos because they show too much and leave too little to imagination??

The one photo with Mika and Marc? Someone doesn't wear enough deodorant! When I thought I might meet Mika in SLC/concert, I caked on the stuff! Not to much scented stuff though..don't want to kill his senses. Anyway, I don't like seeing wet underarms unless you are at the gym or outside being physical.

if i saw my future boyfriend wearing those Y-fronts I think I'd end up in tears of belly-aching laughter!

yeah...subscribes....:mf_rosetinted:

Mika shouldn't look so pleased, it's a horrid cover.

And they say gay men are supposed to have taste.

--Jack

haven't ya yet learnt he makes a point of looking at his best in every single picture, no matter who it's taken with..? :mf_rosetinted:

Yup, i think i remember him saying something like "They give way too much information" :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

I have no idea what Y-fronts are (ok, I have some ideas,but I'm not sure :naughty: ) Is it maybe that type of undewear that guy on the cover has?

mikandmarcandrews.jpg

Mika and Marc

Has anyone else noticed that this is the same shirt that he wore at the Brixton "afterparty" on the 28th Feb?:biggrin2:

mikandmarcandrews.jpg

Mika and Marc

All the way back from when he was in Australia? That was 9 and a half months ago. Is this the first time that this article is surfacing? :blink:

this is all i found on their site

paginadnaaf0.jpg

I wish he'd sit down with Rufus Wainwright too, he'd learn a thing or two about songwriting.

so it was Meeks..obscene vandal! :shocked:xe0k1g.jpg

Brilliant!

Wooah - Why do men wear such repulsive Y fronts? Honestly, If i saw them in my bed i think i would die. Urgh.

Lucky for you he's gay and you won't be seeing him in your bed.

Hopefully not Y-fronts.