You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't think I was going to have anything to post to this thread because I'm a pretty mellow fan. However, I knew that I had crossed the line from "just liking his music" to actual fandom when I was in the CD section of a store today and got all excited because I saw a copy of LICM on the rack, even though I already own it.

And somehow, my computer has acquired this really huge file full of Mika pictures. I can't imagine how that happened!

Oh, humbug! I knew I was really a fan when I registered on this forum and took the time to compose an introduction that was really fun to write. :punk:

This has probably already been said but....

You know you're a Mika fan when you're in the car, one of Mika's songs comes on the radio and you turn it up real loud and get all excited. It's not like the first time you've heard Grace Kelly or anything but there's something about hearing it on the radio versus your i pod that makes it so much better.

Yes, I can listen to Mika at every moment (thanks to my mp3) but when mika's on the radio it's so exciting!

I didn't think I was going to have anything to post to this thread because I'm a pretty mellow fan. However, I knew that I had crossed the line from "just liking his music" to actual fandom when I was in the CD section of a store today and got all excited because I saw a copy of LICM on the rack, even though I already own it.

And somehow, my computer has acquired this really huge file full of Mika pictures. I can't imagine how that happened!

Oh, humbug! I knew I was really a fan when I registered on this forum and took the time to compose an introduction that was really fun to write. :punk:

lol. i love your siggy sooooo much!!!!

You know you're a Mika fan when you're in the car, one of Mika's songs comes on the radio and you turn it up real loud and get all excited. It's not like the first time you've heard Grace Kelly or anything but there's something about hearing it on the radio versus your i pod that makes it so much better.

:naughty: I love it.

I've been on a "no radio" period since I got the CD player in my car fixed, and I dunno, the other day I switched onto the radio just before I got home for some reason, and when I turned my car on the next day Big girl started blasting at me and I sat there in the drive way all like ":blink: :blink:?? I have seriously had Kooks in my car for the past couple of days - WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!??" for abooout half the song before I realised I was listening to the radio :naughty:

Hearing him in shops and stuff is great too, who else loves dawdling around a shop you would never normally be in just to listen a Mika song out? I love watching people who are in earshot of the music, trying to figure out what they think of it :naughty:

Also, I love your signature (*is not sure if it is yours anymore, but it was someone on the previous page :naughty:*)

*Some things in life are more important than

work... MFC is one of those things*

Hearing him in shops and stuff is great too, who else loves dawdling around a shop you would never normally be in just to listen a Mika song out?

Especially having to work your way to where the speakers are so you can hear it better (and then realising you've ended up in the mens's underwear section):blush-anim-cl:

Especially having to work your way to where the speakers are so you can hear it better (and then realising you've ended up in the mens's underwear section):blush-anim-cl:

Oh yes, Mikas music opens new doors everywhere!:naughty:

:naughty: I love it.

I've been on a "no radio" period since I got the CD player in my car fixed, and I dunno, the other day I switched onto the radio just before I got home for some reason, and when I turned my car on the next day Big girl started blasting at me and I sat there in the drive way all like ":blink: :blink:?? I have seriously had Kooks in my car for the past couple of days - WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!??" for abooout half the song before I realised I was listening to the radio :naughty:

Hearing him in shops and stuff is great too, who else loves dawdling around a shop you would never normally be in just to listen a Mika song out? I love watching people who are in earshot of the music, trying to figure out what they think of it :naughty:

Also, I love your signature (*is not sure if it is yours anymore, but it was someone on the previous page :naughty:*)

*Some things in life are more important than

work... MFC is one of those things*

HAHA! That's very true! We don't really ever go into bath and body works but went in there just hear the whole song of Stuck in the Middle. We were pretending to look around but didn't do a very good job at it. Got a lot of stares from people.:naughty:

u know ur a mika fan when u pull ur copy of LICM out of your handbag at the hairdressers and ask them if they'd mind putting it on:mfr_lol: i'm quite good friends with my hairdresser though so she didn't mind too much!!!!!!

LOL, that's so funny, wished I had a hairdresser like that:biggrin2:

-Everytime you go into a store that sells CDs, you look for LICM to see how many there are on the shelves that day, then, if they are on the bottom shelves, you move someone else's rubbish CD out of the way and position Mika's at eye level.(love this one- I do it too!):biggrin2:

I did that recently...

If anyone is up for a little story:

I took LICM and covered Avril Lavigne's crap album, mouahaHA... my friend got all excited and covered all of the "M" area with mika (for me:)) and I stayed there and listened to LICM (It was a kind of a sample album you can listen to) then this lady goes: "hey, I'm the one doing all this ****", starts putting all the Mika CDs back and says: "You all think you're adults". She was reaaallyy furious and I didn't hear anything cause Grace Kelly was so loud. So I ran, not knowing what she said. Later, my other friend who was watching me (and "NOT making fun of me":mf_rosetinted:) told me what anti-licm said.

hahahahah

(It was funny at the time:sneaky2:)

I did that recently...

If anyone is up for a little story:

I took LICM and covered Avril Lavigne's crap album, mouahaHA... my friend got all excited and covered all of the "M" area with mika (for me:)) and I stayed there and listened to LICM (It was a kind of a sample album you can listen to) then this lady goes: "hey, I'm the one doing all this ****", starts putting all the Mika CDs back and says: "You all think you're adults". She was reaaallyy furious and I didn't hear anything cause Grace Kelly was so loud. So I ran, not knowing what she said. Later, my other friend who was watching me (and "NOT making fun of me":mf_rosetinted:) told me what anti-licm said.

hahahahah

(It was funny at the time:sneaky2:)

:lmao:

i like avril:blink:

you know you're a Mika fan when your friends are scared to ask you to play music as they know they'll only be listening to Mika then!

you know you're a Mika fan when your friends are scared to ask you to play music as they know they'll only be listening to Mika then!

Ah, they'll get used to it!:naughty:

And hopefully starts liking it!:wub2:

Don't give up:thumb_yello:

:lmao:

i like avril:blink:

I like some of her songs... but she sometimes annoys me.

I consider myself lucky because my friends like Mika:D Not as much as me ofcourse:bleh:

You know you're a Mika fan when the first thing you see when you wake up in the morning is your mikaposter and the last thing you look at in the evening is your mikaposter.

i was in a bus yesterday and i was listening to Mika and Relax was on. and then i heard Grace Kelly! so i took of my headphones and i was so happy to hear it, i got excited and everything, started singing it quietly and then suddenly i realized it's my phone ringing :boxed: i felt like a moron :roftl:

i was in a bus yesterday and i was listening to Mika and Relax was on. and then i heard Grace Kelly! so i took of my headphones and i was so happy to hear it, i got excited and everything, started singing it quietly and then suddenly i realized it's my phone ringing :boxed: i felt like a moron :roftl:

hahaha that is classic!!!:roftl::thumb_yello: