The Calvin Harris thread

Niki27

I went to see Calvin live tonight...

I met Calvin Harris tonight...

I talked to Calvin Harris tonight...and I got an autograph of Calvin Harris tonight...

I got a bloody pic with Calvin Harris tonight

ME IS HAPPY :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to Calvin Harris tonight...and I got an autograph of Calvin Harris tonight...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I envy you!!! :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

I wanna see the pic!!! lucky girl!!!!

i hate you :mf_rosetinted:

hahhaha nooo

i`m glad for you! how is he in person?? as cute like in pics??

i want pics too!! and the scan of the autograph :P

I'm so happy for you!! :woot_jump:

can't wait to see the pic!

YAY!!!

Lucky!!! Congratulations!! I'm very happy for you!! :yay: :yay: :punk:

Let's see it then!!!! haha

Awww! I'm only a little bit JEALOUS!

I can't wait to hear all about it... and see the pic! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

that is aweosme! me wanna see piccie. im listening to calvin at the moment jealously!:wub2:

Hihi, sorry had to run last night, had to make sure to have a couple of hours of sleep because... I'm seeing Calvin Harris again tonight :naughty:

We arrived at the venue at 5PM. There were only three girls waiting. We went to Mc Donalds (we should have gone later because Calvin actually ate there just after us lol, btw, he said his bigmac was disgusting)

Calvin went pass us and said hi on his way back from McDonalds. Was funny to see him in flesh, he's SO TALL! And I dont know who asked, but he's even cuter in real...:wub2:

The doors opened at 7:30 PM, the Trabendo is very tiny and there weren't much people yet since there were two supporting acts before Calvin Harris. We could walk around in the venue and get back to our front row spots without any problem, isn't that just great?

Anyway, the first supporting act wasnt really good but the second rocked. We talked to them afer the gig, they were really nice guys to boot.

Calvin came on at 9:15. I have the setlist - that he signed - I'll scan it when I can (I'm still in Paris). He was just GREAT. I was scared he would suck live, to be honnest, but he really is a good performer, the sound was brilliant, and the crowd was mad. To all those who complain about jumping/pushing at Mika gigs, try Calvin.... THAT IS SPORT :naughty:

I rang Ioana on a few songs but the signal kept crashing. I hope she got some of it... I also tried to ring Queenie but she never answered her phone!!! PFFF ;)

I had a real ball. Then the gig ended. No encore (he had warned us). We ot out and waited for Mister C to get out. It took him ages. We were only 8 people waiting. When he did come out at last, I asked him if he could sign the setlist one of the roadies had given to me, which he did. But my pen was bitchy so he looked a bit taken aback and laughed and said "Mmm, it's a bit wet", which really made me laugh inside. You should have seen his face. Then the other people asked for pics, and he didn't seem to mind, so I asked him one too, he said sure. Em took it, and he makes a silly pose on it, it's hilarious. He has his own apple-pose... wait til u see ;)

We have vids, pics from the show, and since I stood next to some people from the press, they gave me their cards with their web adresses on them so that we can see their official pics too. But it'll have to wait until I'm back home, with a second report on tonight's show .

Oh and I forget... I'm hyper, this guy is GREAT, I loved loved it.

Hihi, sorry had to run last night, had to make sure to have a couple of hours of sleep because... I'm seeing Calvin Harris again tonight :naughty:

We arrived at the venue at 5PM. There were only three girls waiting. We went to Mc Donalds (we should have gone later because Calvin actually ate there just after us lol, btw, he said his bigmac was disgusting)

Calvin went pass us and said hi on his way back from McDonalds. Was funny to see him in flesh, he's SO TALL! And I dont know who asked, but he's even cuter in real...:wub2:

The doors opened at 7:30 PM, the Trabendo is very tiny and there weren't much people yet since there were two supporting acts before Calvin Harris. We could walk around in the venue and get back to our front row spots without any problem, isn't that just great?

Anyway, the first supporting act wasnt really good but the second rocked. We talked to them afer the gig, they were really nice guys to boot.

Calvin came on at 9:15. I have the setlist - that he signed - I'll scan it when I can (I'm still in Paris). He was just GREAT. I was scared he would suck live, to be honnest, but he really is a good performer, the sound was brilliant, and the crowd was mad. To all those who complain about jumping/pushing at Mika gigs, try Calvin.... THAT IS SPORT :naughty:

I rang Ioana on a few songs but the signal kept crashing. I hope she got some of it... I also tried to ring Queenie but she never answered her phone!!! PFFF ;)

I had a real ball. Then the gig ended. No encore (he had warned us). We ot out and waited for Mister C to get out. It took him ages. We were only 8 people waiting. When he did come out at last, I asked him if he could sign the setlist one of the roadies had given to me, which he did. But my pen was bitchy so he looked a bit taken aback and laughed and said "Mmm, it's a bit wet", which really made me laugh inside. You should have seen his face. Then the other people asked for pics, and he didn't seem to mind, so I asked him one too, he said sure. Em took it, and he makes a silly pose on it, it's hilarious. He has his own apple-pose... wait til u see ;)

We have vids, pics from the show, and since I stood next to some people from the press, they gave me their cards with their web adresses on them so that we can see their official pics too. But it'll have to wait until I'm back home, with a second report on tonight's show .

Wow! that sounds AMAZING! You're so lucky!! :bleh:

He sounds so nice in person. :punk:

I can't wait to see pictures!

*gasps*

Whoa!

I recall readin that this morning :naughty:

post de bloody pic! :lol3:

ooh lucky you!!! I'm not jealous at all :fisch:yeah right

Glad you had such a wonderful time! Can't wait to see the pics and vids :biggrin2:

I have nothing to add to Niki27's report, all I can say is that it was brilliant :thumb_yello: ! I had brought along a few friends and they loved it, you really could see the crowd moving!

Niki and I were first row with Calvin 1 meter away from us, he's so much into his music when he performs, there was no eye contact with anyone. Might be a bit of a shy guy...

Oh yeah and he signed my concert ticket too. I did not dare to bother him with a pic so did not ask for one.

you went too? :biggrin2: I forget it was Paris

U think he's shy? Interesting thought

Yes Niki was staying by me, we went together :thumb_yello: ! We were talking with Niki about how he handles photos asked by fans (he's a bit awkward then) and the no eye contact and thought he might be.

GREAT report, Niki! So so happy for you! Still waiting to see the pic...

Have a great time again tonight -- I'm sure you will! :woot_jump:

dcdeb

Wicked !!! can't wait to see you both :wink2:

Pffff! :sneaky2: And i missed both calls you made to me!! First because i was in a bar, second because i was sleeping :(

Hihi, sorry had to run last night, had to make sure to have a couple of hours of sleep because... I'm seeing Calvin Harris again tonight

Calvin went pass us and said hi on his way back from McDonalds. Was funny to see him in flesh, he's SO TALL! And I dont know who asked, but he's even cuter in real...

Calvin came on at 9:15. I have the setlist - that he signed - I'll scan it when I can (I'm still in Paris). He was just GREAT. I was scared he would suck live, to be honnest, but he really is a good performer, the sound was brilliant, and the crowd was mad. To all those who complain about jumping/pushing at Mika gigs, try Calvin.... THAT IS SPORT

I hate you. Period

(and you both are naughty people. i love it)

HAVE FUN TONIIIIIIIIIITE!!! :punk: