In an MMMBop - the Hanson thread!

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Own, that's good ;)

I've only listenned to 2 songs, and they're cool but a lot different from Hanson!

:roftl:

That's true .. But they have Taylor :wub2: I just love that guys voice :wub2:

And I like the music too :original:

yaaaay!!! :punk: and does it have a cd case??

I love it too.......my fave is Can't Get a Read on You :blush-anim-cl:

It has! I don't understand it anymore :roftl: But who cares, it's all ok this way :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think I have a fave (yet?).

I really like Take Me Back, Messing With My Head & Chacha (and the others :bleh:). Can't choose :roftl:

It has! I don't understand it anymore :roftl: But who cares, it's all ok this way :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think I have a fave (yet?).

I really like Take Me Back, Messing With My Head & Chacha (and the others :bleh:). Can't choose :roftl:

I don't get it either, lol.

yeah, I looove MWMH too...my favourite changes all the time, lol.

I can't stop watching the Underneath DVD, where they do Teach Your Children, and If Only...man, the start of that song, where Tay starts playing the harmonica, makes me smile so much every time - it's like a drug! hahaha

Ow, talking about that dvd .. (or teach your children actually :roftl:) .. have you seen this video already?

Ow, talking about that dvd .. (or teach your children actually :roftl:) .. have you seen this video already?

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

oh dear that is goooooorrrrgeousssssss!!!!!!

In that vid, Zac looks goood - he reminds me of my fave guy in Criminal Minds, played by Matthew Gray Gubler :teehee:

Hmm yeah .. maybe .. I don't know .. Only see someone else .. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

:roftl: There's something about Tay in that performance (Teach Your Children)......I don't know what it is...but I'm intrigued...It's like a combination of passion, concentration, emotion, and I don't know what......vulnerability? That's it, there's something really raw and vulnerable about him, especially the second verse where he and Z-man are doing harmony. :wub2:

:roftl: There's something about Tay in that performance (Teach Your Children)......I don't know what it is...but I'm intrigued...It's like a combination of passion, concentration, emotion, and I don't know what......vulnerability? That's it, there's something really raw and vulnerable about him, especially the second verse where he and Z-man are doing harmony. :wub2:

Hmm yes .. I know .. You have NO idea what that song (that part) does to me :blush-anim-cl::teehee: