Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

They must be something like that. Its taking them so long to actually show some results. They can't be anything else :mf_rosetinted: . Maybe they still need to fill in form OFFMIKFC and need to make about a hundred copies of it for their files. And of course they can't find the form or the person in charge is on a holiday or ill until Christmas 2020.

:newyear:

Or in a meeting. :newyear:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cat beds are useless... well, all my cats took a certain pleasure to sleep just NEXT to it to show me how stupid i was to think i could tell them where to sleep... so no more cat beds for me... but this one is cool !!

i'm thinking about a scratching thing, cause he's killing my (almost) leather super desk seat, and that annoys me... it was SO BEAUTIFUL and cheap !! executive director seat :mf_rosetinted: stupid cat :thumbdown:

why are you angry at your free hot chocolate ? cause you didn't have to beg and wait 10 hours in the cold to get it ? :newyear:

I haven't tried a cat bed yet but Amy has a pillow where she likes to lie on. Fortunately we don't have leather things but a nice carpet in the whole apartment that seems just perfect for scratching.

You're right. Begging for a hot chocolate is much better than getting one for nothing but I didn't get one for waiting in the cold for hours so this one was better. I'm confused :blink:

I thought the joke was really funny! I started to suspect last night that it was a hoax, but it was fun to talk about anyway. Kjoshi and I enjoyed our little fantasy of travelling to India with Mika sandwiched snuggly between us. :naughty:

lol, yes we did...

so yeah about this officialness thing, i'm not expecting anything this week, maybe not even next week...

just don't expect anything and you won't be dissapointed

Although now that april fools is over it seems it's a lot of people's only sorce of entertainment

I'm going to bed now. I'm tired and worried that there might be something wrong with my cat (apart from her normal strangeness). The vet already said on Monday that there might be something wrong with her organs and she looked as if she had serious breathing problems today. Maybe she just tried to throw up but I'm worried anyway :blink: .

Please write a post from me in the official thread :newyear:

See you tomorrow.

I'm going to bed now. I'm tired and worried that there might be something wrong with my cat (apart from her normal strangeness). The vet already said on Monday that there might be something wrong with her organs and she looked as if she had serious breathing problems today. Maybe she just tried to throw up but I'm worried anyway :blink: .

See you tomorrow.

ok ! see you ! take care of your cat... it might have more results that this "wait"

See you tomorrow.

Gnite! Although it's still only 3:35 for me!

I'm so sorry for you cat!!!!! I hope she'll be okay!!

See you tomorrow.

Are you taking her back to the vet?

Did she show any symptoms when she lived with the other people?

Are you taking her back to the vet?

Did she show any symptoms when she lived with the other people?

I think I'll wait a bit longer. I don't want to do the vet to her again too soon. Must have been awful for her on Monday :blink: . I don't know if the other people would have realised anything because she was only in this very small room on her own.

How long can a cat actually play (running and jumping after some toys) without being out of breath. Maybe she's perfectly alright and I just see symptoms everywhere because the vet made me think about it.

From what I've experienced with my cats, they seem fine for a long long time. Even if they're not.

But taking them to a vet is distressing them, so maybe you should wait for a few more days?

I think I'll wait a bit longer. I don't want to do the vet to her again too soon. Must have been awful for her on Monday :blink: . I don't know if the other people would have realised anything because she was only in this very small room on her own.

How long can a cat actually play (running and jumping after some toys) without being out of breath. Maybe she's perfectly alright and I just see symptoms everywhere because the vet made me think about it.

I hope she's ok, and don't get paranoid maybe it's nothing:wink2:

My dog have sth wrong with his heart (don't how to say it in english) but it's not serious : he's out of breath sometimes, mostly when I annoy him (I don't do it anymore, he's learnt how to avoid me :sneaky2: )

Yeah, she shouldn't get out of breath. Keep her calm and keep an eye on her, but if you are worried, take her back.