Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Immature or not it's a very cute hoodie!:wub2:

And so perfect for the occasion isn't it?

Amazing!:thumb_yello:

That night was my first meeting with MFC people, I'm not sure how to describe it but it was a very, very special feeling when I said hello to people and we told our names and I was immediately able to recognize them, and they me, we had been talking so much for months.

To “know someone” already the very first time you meet them!

Does it make sense?:naughty:

Yes, that was pretty amazing. And to think all of this is started because of our appreciation for a pop star...never in my life did I think I would have ever gone to such lengths.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That night was my first meeting with MFC people, I'm not sure how to describe it but it was a very, very special feeling when I said hello to people and we told our names and I was immediately able to recognize them, and they me, we had been talking so much for months.

To “know someone” already the very first time you meet them!

What's strange for me now is that I haven't properly met half the people I saw in London, but I just didn't think much about it because I recognize them. It's just like MFC where you know everyone's name and avatar and their writing and who their friends are, etc. even if you don't directly interact with them a lot on the board.

When the Hammersmith show finally took place in February I remember looking around during the intermission and I was completely surrounded by people I "knew" - must have been close to 100 people from MFC and Mikawebsite. It was so different from Toronto where there were less than a dozen of us.

I have been away with my birthday and all, so sadly I do not know what we've been discussing on this thread. Before I go back and look though... this is what I had instead of cake on my birthday.

(Violet_sky may want to look away, as this also shows my face without a mask, thus shattering the Mystery!!!)

appleeating.png

:ap_rosetinted:

--Jack

I have been away with my birthday and all, so sadly I do not know what we've been discussing on this thread. Before I go back and look though... this is what I had instead of cake on my birthday.

(Violet_sky may want to look away, as this also shows my face without a mask, thus shattering the Mystery!!!)

appleeating.png

--Jack

A yummy, sticky toffee apple!!! Better than cake anyday!!! :thumb_yello:

appleeating.png

--Jack

thats really you? you are so pretty and sweet!:wub2:

appleeating.png

--Jack

i love your little black eyes... and don't tell me they're not black it would shatter the mystery :bleh: seriously, i like those eyes :thumb_yello:

I think you're FAR more scary in Real Life :mf_rosetinted:

Hahah, what did I ever do to you Holly? :roftl: I don't think I bit you, did I? I was sure that was someone else...

Yop, you will not be disappointed, my eyes are black as black cherries. They're the hint to the evil within!

--Jack

Hahah, what did I ever do to you Holly? :roftl: I don't think I bit you, did I? I was sure that was someone else...

--Jack

You PUSHED hard during Lollipop, because you were trying so hard to get on stage -- because it is your life long dream to dance on stage with Mika.... all hot and sweaty in an animal suit...

--- OH then you jumped on my head in a last effort attempt to jump the barricades .... yep, you can admit - it was you :naughty:

On examination it sounded like Abby?non?

and did i hear someone shout W***** at one point!

Hmmm...so you reckon it's Abby then? She was standing to my other side (the right), and Kath to my left, so it could have been either...:naughty:...Same family anyway

Ahem. I must confess that that would be moi. It just came out when I saw Sunshine's face there in the limelight Totally unexpected.

Can I claim to have Taurette's Syndrome? :fisch:

Oh I don't know!:shocked: But I DO remember you shouting that........and No you can NOT claim TS:naughty:

Oh and Kath has dimples! I'm sorry Kath, but I will forever read your posts in a different way now:naughty:

Thanks!:shocked::naughty:

You PUSHED hard during Lollipop, because you were trying so hard to get on stage -- because it is your life long dream to dance on stage with Mika.... all hot and sweaty in an animal suit...

--- OH then you jumped on my head in a last effort attempt to jump the barricades .... yep, you can admit - it was you :naughty:

Ooh I see, this is the Jack that we don't really know :naughty: Tell us more :thumb_yello:

Oh I don't know!:shocked: But I DO remember you shouting that........and No you can NOT claim TS:naughty:

Funny how you remember other stuff and not what you said, very convenient :naughty:.

As I said on the night, I don't know what came over me, that word just came straight out and as soon as I'd said it I realised what I had said, and that it was being recorded by my camera as well....

I'm not exactly proud of it, but it was one of those things that you do and you don't even know how you did it?

As much as I dislike the guy, it wasn't a nice thing and I didn't intend on doing it beforehand...Not sure what happened to be honest!!

Well, I hope this makes sense anyway :boxed:.

Ooh I see, this is the Jack that we don't really know :naughty: Tell us more :thumb_yello:

Funny how you remember other stuff and not what you said, very convenient :naughty:.

As I said on the night, I don't know what came over me, that word just came straight out and as soon as I'd said it I realised what I had said, and that it was being recorded by my camera as well....

I'm not exactly proud of it, but it was one of those things that you do and you don't even know how you did it?

As much as I dislike the guy, it wasn't a nice thing and I didn't intend on doing it beforehand...Not sure what happened to be honest!!

Don't stress about it!:wink2:

Well all say these things like that sometimes....:blush-anim-cl:

I thought it was funny......!

appleeating.png

--Jack

You remind of Amelie (from the movie)

Hahah, THAT you can't accuse me of! I mean, besides being on the other side of the stage from you. :naughty: I quickly figured out that the best I could do in my situation is help the people in front of me up, and dig my heels in ad bear out the push from the back... so that is what I did. :thumb_yello:

Nono, thank you! I don't think I do at all really, it's just the apple. :wink2:

--Jack

--Jack

No, you actually do! You have nice, porcelain skin and an "innocent-looking" face and the "black eyes" :naughty:

appleeating.png

--Jack

What a tease! You're eating one of my favourite things!

But that's okay, I just ate a funnel cake with icecream and strawberries (1000 calories to burn off later). But hey, you're pics are cute. I really hope you did enjoy your birthday at the beach.

Hahah, THAT you can't accuse me of! I mean, besides being on the other side of the stage from you. :naughty: I quickly figured out that the best I could do in my situation is help the people in front of me up, and dig my heels in ad bear out the push from the back... so that is what I did. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

TRUE.... but, wasn't it a great story! I am SURE there were people going :shocked: J A C K -- NEVER!

..... I guess I got the bruises from Lollipop and you got visions of arses in your face for weeks. What a mental picture to try and get out of your head :naughty:

I remember being SO PISSED at Mika.... I so wanted to tell him about his *brilliant idea* ..... but, immediately melted into a fan girl -- and when he reached out and rubbed my arm that was it!

Sometimes I truly hate myself :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Very cute pics Jack!

Yes Jack's eyes are very dark. Cute, cute pics! I almost bought a candy apple on Sunday but went with cotton candy instead. :naughty:

Haha... did you take that back to the park with you to read your book with?

I have to admit, I stopped back at the gelato shop on my way back to work. :blush-anim-cl:

Btw, I don't know if you guys watched So You Think You Can Dance or have seen the Ikea commercial, but Christine and I saw this guy in Toronto on Sunday:

robert-muriane-01-2008-06-05.jpg01-robert-bullfrog.jpg

It was SO cool to see him perform live!

Kath, i'm sure it was your lovely daughter making the shirt comment!!!:shocked:

I played it to Dave and he, like me, is convinced it isn't either Ab or me!:naughty:

Sari, what about Avoca? She is about the only other candidate I would reckon!

You sound like you are making a plea for manslaughter as opposed to murder....no pre meditation!:naughty: