Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOOOooooh, he IS intriguing!! He's an artist too! Look: http://matthewgraygubler.com/

Me thinks I have a new crush! I actually really love his artwork. :wub2:

I like how he manages to make absolutely everybody look terrible... For this reason, his "alien" creatures are more comfortable for me to look at. But I can so picture him illustrating children's books.

Bab? Are you here somewhere? :blink: They found the parcel :woot_jump: they finally ****ing found it :roftl: Thank you sooooooooo much :wub2::wub2: Ziggie loves all the stuff....and I loves the chocolate :naughty::naughty:

Oh I really like that thread bumper (apple call to action!)!! *saves to PC*

See I think the apples are all here, it is just they aren't here at the same time. I have seen signs of most of them in the past 24 hours. (I guess I automatically exclude myself when I use the third person.....I obviously still have acceptance issues:naughty:)

Bab did you like my poem?

Yes! :naughty::thumb_yello:

That Apple sign in the sky makes me have this weird vision of Apples coming and saving people from the brink of fangurlness the world over.

Only, you're all wearing capes and spandex jumpsuits. Hawt. :ap_rosetinted:

Not wizard hats and silly purple robes with stars? :kaf:

That Apple sign in the sky makes me have this weird vision of Apples coming and saving people from the brink of fangurlness the world over.

Ohhhh, if I only had the time to Photoshop that one too!!! :roftl::lmfao:

I'll take a robe with stars over spandex anyday!

Okaaaay... here you go! The new official Apple thread bumper! (Or, well, two.)

AppleCalltoAction2.jpg

AppleCalltoAction.jpg

Awesome Apple signal! I saw it earlier but unfortunately couldn't join the apple congregation/meeting... :thumbdown:

Robes and wizard hats for everyday. :kaf:

Capes and spandex for Apple action. :bond:

The job that apples do for the world is underestimated. Every day people eat them and don't appreciate what they do for their dental health, mental alertness and digestion regularity. The Appleman understood this and gave them their due. We should be proud to carry on his tradition. So, Apples, go forth and make people alert, protect them from sugar-coating and from (bull)sh!tting often. :ap_rosetinted:

The job that apples do for the world is underestimated. Every day people eat them and don't appreciate what they do for their dental health, mental alertness and digestion regularity. The Appleman understood this and gave them their due. We should be proud to carry on his tradition. So, Apples, go forth and make people alert, protect them from sugar-coating and from (bull)sh!tting often. :ap_rosetinted:

:tears:swells with patriotic? pride

It's my job to handle life and death situations on a daily basis. It's what I do.

I am.........

an apple!

It used to be my job to handle life and death situations on a daily basis.

I was......

a nurse!

I don't consider myself an apple though, although I'll try and give Twatty's mission statement a go.

It used to be my job to handle life and death situations on a daily basis.

I was......

a nurse!

I don't consider myself an apple though, although I'll try and give Twatty's mission statement a go.

Actually I was quoting a phrase from some ****ty film that was on tonight with Samuel L Jackson. That's what he said. I don't know what it was about but it sounded like so much macho, american, hollywood **** and such a ridiculous statement (as I am sure he didn't do anything half as worthy as nursing) that I just had to quote it.

He didn't say the bit about the apple though. :wink2:

Actually I was quoting a phrase from some ****ty film that was on tonight with Samuel L Jackson. That's what he said. I don't know what it was about but it sounded like so much macho, american, hollywood **** and such a ridiculous statement (as I am sure he didn't do anything half as worthy as nursing) that I just had to quote it.

He didn't say the bit about the apple though. :wink2:

Oh:doh: I didn't realise you were being facetious, I just thought you were being ridiculous. :blush-anim-cl: So I was gently mocking with my nurse statement.

I didn't really handle life and death everyday.... That was an exaggeration. A lot of nursing is often very humdrum...:naughty:

Oh:doh: I didn't realise you were being facetious, I just thought you were being ridiculous. :blush-anim-cl: So I was gently mocking with my nurse statement.

I didn't really handle life and death everyday.... That was an exaggeration. A lot of nursing is often very humdrum...:naughty:

You probably handled a lot more than Samuel L Jackson though I bet!

Yes, facetious and recockulous, this is the apple thread you know. :naughty:

Okaaaay... here you go! The new official Apple thread bumper! (Or, well, two.)

AppleCalltoAction2.jpg

AppleCalltoAction.jpg

Did I say I love these? No? I love these, Zoots!

I have 2 kilos Golden Delicious, my favorite! :cheerful_h4h:

apple.jpg

What about some nice Egremont Russett or Pink Lady?

You probably handled a lot more than Samuel L Jackson though I bet!

Yes, facetious and recockulous, this is the apple thread you know. :naughty:

I don't know about that... I mean, have you seen Jurassic Park? And Die Hard 3? (Amongst other things...) He can keep the dinosaurs and thieving killers!

We have Pink Lady's here, but I've never heard of the other ones:blink:

I'm pretty sure they are a British apple, they are quite small and a golden browny green with a very distinctive taste. They are only ever in the shops from say Sept to Nov/Dec.

ts.jpg