Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice bump. What caused the anguish?

My current anguish-causer is exams. They start on Monday and I'm severely underprepared. So I'm only occasionally on here during my very short study breaks and have recruited the Aussies to slap me if they see me hanging around.

My current anguish-causer is exams. They start on Monday and I'm severely underprepared. So I'm only occasionally on here during my very short study breaks and have recruited the Aussies to slap me if they see me hanging around.

You want to stop listening to that bolt down music as well.

Now, we all know you are highly intelligent and all you need to do is apply yourself, so just knuckle down and have confidence.

Good luck!

Right! Caught. Ummm... I don't actually know how to do the MSN slap, but consider yourself slapped, young lady!

Oh I really like that thread bumper (apple call to action!)!! *saves to PC*

See I think the apples are all here, it is just they aren't here at the same time. I have seen signs of most of them in the past 24 hours. (I guess I automatically exclude myself when I use the third person.....I obviously still have acceptance issues:naughty:)

Bab did you like my poem?

Oh I really like that thread bumper (apple call to action!)!! *saves to PC*

See I think the apples are all here, it is just they aren't here at the same time. I have seen signs of most of them in the past 24 hours. (I guess I automatically exclude myself when I use the third person.....I obviously still have acceptance issues:naughty:)

Bab did you like my poem?

I think part of the problem is, there's no action going on. There's not even any unpleasant debate anywhere (well, that I've come across). I'm trying to convince myself that that means I should be off doing stuff in RL, instead of just sitting here feeling bored, but I'm not doing a very good job:naughty:

And before anybody gets offended, I simply mean that the Apples tend to congregate where the action is. I tend to guage what's going on by what you guys are doing and where you're posting.

And no, I don't stalk people... But I do watch out for certain names:naughty:

Edited by chickadee

You want to stop listening to that bolt down music as well.

Now, we all know you are highly intelligent and all you need to do is apply yourself, so just knuckle down and have confidence.

Good luck!

It is bolt down music and not a life long habit of procrastination that is the root of all my problems.

Right! Caught. Ummm... I don't actually know how to do the MSN slap, but consider yourself slapped, young lady!

Here you go: slapbv5.gif

Okaaaay... here you go! The new official Apple thread bumper!

AppleCalltoAction2.jpg

Awesome!

It doesn't have to be just a bumper for this thread. You can use it in other threads as a call for Apples to come and... save the world from delusional fangurls. :ap_rosetinted:

It is bolt down music and not a life long habit of procrastination that is the root of all my problems.

Here you go: slapbv5.gif

Awesome!

It doesn't have to be just a bumper for this thread. You can use it in other threads as a call for Apples to come and... save the world from delusional fangurls. :ap_rosetinted:

Somehow I sense that I'm the one who just got slapped:mf_rosetinted:

Shhhhh!There's now as many mods on as there are non-mods!

I've never seen this before, it just seems slightly surreal.

OK, gonna take my boredom off into RL for a while...

Pouwahaha, and I was reading this particular thread to boot! Which I only do once every 4 months ! You stalker! :naughty:

Pouwahaha, and I was reading this particular thread to boot! Which I only do once every 4 months ! You stalker! :naughty:

Can I plead extreme boredom? Checking the front page to see who's around is not quite the same as stalking... but I can do it if you like!:naughty:

Can I plead extreme boredom? Checking the front page to see who's around is not quite the same as stalking... but I can do it if you like!:naughty:

Go on, stalk stalk me ;)

Was just extremely funny to open this thread and see your post. I thought it was very good timing :naughty:

Or at least save some poor boy who doesn't live too far from the Apple Signal. :naughty:

:COUGH: WHO's the last hottie?!?! :COUGH: /fangurliness

Matthew Gray Gubler

an intelligent mind is the sexiest quality :kaf:

I knew social groups on MFC were useless btw :meow:

Ah! I wondered if it was him... He is a hottie! One of the reasons I occasionally tune in to Criminal Minds. It was just difficult to tell with the apple in his mouth.