Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Fantastic!! I have lots of room.

We will need people to fill the seats. At this rate Mika will definitely be playing acoustic to a small audience. Actually, it may resemble street busking. :naughty:

That sounds devine! I'll join in too. I've always wanted to do busking, but never had the guts. And I'm pretty sure Mika would drown me out.... yep, sounds good.

Mmmhhmmm. I'd like to see him busk out front of Luna Park.. bittersweet.

Hahahaha. That would be a laugh. We could just pretend we were in Paris!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How are things going here in the fanclub of sledgeboy?

Look what the cat dragged in! Welcome back.

Thing are slow because he's taking his time with the second album and there are no shows. The most interesting thing happening is his blog but that's not really that interesting so you get the picture.

Holy cow... I just realized it's my one year anniversary here this week. I joined after about five months of obsession all by my lonesome in 2007, and then the Hootenany pushed me over the edge - I needed to talk about it! But it's been a long road since then, and I stayed because I found some really great apples here. Thanks to you guys for keeping me coming back. I love you guys!

:wub2:

Zoots

Holy cow... I just realized it's my one year anniversary here this week. I joined after about five months of obsession all by my lonesome in 2007, and then the Hootenany pushed me over the edge - I needed to talk about it! But it's been a long road since then, and I stayed because I found some really great apples here. Thanks to you guys for keeping me coming back. I love you guys!

Zoots

Wow Shawna, a year already he!

I just wish that you'd been around a bit earlier so we would have met for longer when I went to TO, and we could have seen the gig together....such sweet memories....:wub2:

Everyone hear Suzy with her 'Mod Club moment' from that memorable night :roftl::

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ciFmXaD6sIc

I swear that this has to be one of the best moments in the history of Mika gigs :roftl::wub2:.

That sounds devine! I'll join in too. I've always wanted to do busking, but never had the guts. And I'm pretty sure Mika would drown me out.... yep, sounds good.

Hahahaha. That would be a laugh. We could just pretend we were in Paris!

:roftl: We'll need signs that say "Merci"

Smoking them out. :yay:

And we're up to 19 months. :wink2:

Everyone hear Suzy with her 'Mod Club moment' from that memorable night

I swear that this has to be one of the best moments in the history of Mika gigs .

:bow: Awww Suzy!!

Congrats, Zoots!

I watched it but I don't get what happened exactly? :blink:

Me neither. :boxed:

I'm so glad Kata lives - I need her this february! How else should I be able to find my way round in Copenhagen?

Wow Shawna, a year already he!

I just wish that you'd been around a bit earlier so we would have met for longer when I went to TO, and we could have seen the gig together....such sweet memories....:wub2:

Everyone hear Suzy with her 'Mod Club moment' from that memorable night:

I swear that this has to be one of the best moments in the history of Mika gigs :roftl::wub2:.

Aw, the story of my not-so-good friend T. Mottola!:naughty:

I have to say HD makes wonders to the clips!:thumb_yello:

I'm alive, just can't be arsed to post :wink2:

Hello!:bye:

Zoots

:yay: Happy MFC Anniversary zoots! We can celebrate our anniversaries together- it's the 2 years for me this week too.:pbjt:

:bow: Awww Suzy!!

Congrats, Zoots!

I watched it but I don't get what happened exactly? :blink:

Me neither.

Well first of all... the highlight of that video might appear to be the large stuffed animal Mika receives from the crowd (it's actually from an MFCer here and she became a member after that gig, along with her mom, but her name escapes me at the moment - should be able to figure it out in the gig thread though). The other highlight might also appear to be his whole story about Tommy again. But I think Sara is referring to the first 4 seconds of that video to tease me again. :sneaky2:

My little random remark seems to make her and Christine laugh everytime. :blush-anim-cl:

Well first of all... the highlight of that video might appear to be the large stuffed animal Mika receives from the crowd (it's actually from an MFCer here and she became a member after that gig, along with her mom, but her name escapes me at the moment - should be able to figure it out in the gig thread though). The other highlight might also appear to be his whole story about Tommy again. But I think Sara is referring to the first 4 seconds of that video to tease me again. :sneaky2:

My little random remark seems to make her and Christine laugh everytime. :blush-anim-cl:

It gave me a good giggle too. :wub2:

It gave me a good giggle too. :wub2:

I suppose at that moment I felt compelled to let him know I was a Toronto fan from the start. :naughty: And the best way to tell him was to mention I saw him at the Mod Club (a humble-sized venue)And the can of Red Bull I drank just before, helped with my spazziness too.

I suppose at that moment I felt compelled to let him know I was a Toronto fan from the start. :naughty: And the best way to tell him was to mention I saw him at the Mod Club (a humble-sized venue)And the can of Red Bull I drank just before, helped with my spazziness too.

:roftl: It gives you wings.

Who yells out "We love you Mika"?? So sweet. :naughty:

Congrats, Zoots!

I watched it but I don't get what happened exactly?

I see Suzy partially explained:

But I think Sara is referring to the first 4 seconds of that video to tease me again. :sneaky2:

My little random remark seems to make her and Christine laugh everytime.

That is because it's just SO funny and cute :wub2:.

See, to whoever has gone to a gig with Suzy, it soon becomes apparent that she has a taurette-like reaction when Mika is on stage, which makes her shout out the most random things.

It's sweet and hilarious. So when she suddenly burst out "I saw you at Mod Club!", Christine and I just had to laugh our heads off :roftl:.

Another little gem was when he started HMDYLM and Suze shouted: "How Much Do You Love Me! Second album!" :naughty:

Seriously, it's just too funny for words, and it's fantastic, so please Suzy never change that!!! We love it :wub2:. And it sure beats my off key and out of tune horrendous singing and hienna-like laugh.

And.........even more random shouting: The hilarious (and annoying as well, as at one point they were more or less eating my ear getting so close!) girls next to me, shouting out their:

"Mika, you're HOTTTT!.

And so is the singer....

HOT CHICK, YOU're HOTTTTT!!"

Here it is:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5LRq6-mLoHM&fmt=22

And again, they were at it a bit later :roftl::

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pgdNqTmR_mk&fmt=22

Goodness, that really was THE gig in all senses. Such a great time.

Who yells out "We love you Mika"?? So sweet.

*cough*Suzy will kill me but I have the sneaky suspicion that it was her*cough*

EDIT: Just read Suzy's admission.

Hahahaha! I knew it. Hilarious, LMAO.

Crap. Sure sounds like me. In my Red Bull voice again.

That reminds me after the hiccup you were telling him to drink some Ribena. :roftl:

God these videos are great. Thanks so much Sara. :wub2:

Hopefully we'll all be going to another gig soon. Make sure you pack the Red Bull!

:woot_jump:

Alright already - 'nuff said. This is the Apples thread and it's not even private and you are revealing my fangurliness in it. :sneaky2:

:naughty:

violet_sky - it's not very often I share that vid...glad you can get a chuckle out of it. And yes, we need a gig real soon. This business of 9-5, Monday to Friday, is getting old. I need a distraction. Big time.

Edited by Suzy

Another little gem was when he started HMDYLM and Suze shouted: "How Much Do You Love Me! Second album!"

That was you Suzy? :roftl:

Goodness, that really was THE gig in all senses. Such a great time.

Ah, my first (and only) gig so far. Can't wait for the next one.

:yay: Happy MFC Anniversary zoots! We can celebrate our anniversaries together- it's the 2 years for me this week too.:pbjt:

Oh wow! Bonne anniversaire! :blush-anim-cl:

Well first of all... the highlight of that video might appear to be the large stuffed animal Mika receives from the crowd (it's actually from an MFCer here and she became a member after that gig, along with her mom, but her name escapes me at the moment - should be able to figure it out in the gig thread though). :blush-anim-cl:

That's Cattie Girl and Mama Catt. She was standing not far in front of me, and then she was standing near us at the back door afterward. I chatted with her while we were waiting for Mika to come out and she was telling me all about the bear they made... very sweet. She also later made a photo collage t-shirt for Creature and they put a picture of it as their MySpace profile pic later on. She was on a bit of a roll! :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...