Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

random rant about random people without humour (or who don't like to be fooled in a brilliant way)

Ok - someone misunderstood another post or joke? :no:

Just saw why - it was good - and 99% of folk thought so!! Enjoy it - it

had me, and lots of others fooled!! :wink2:

Ok - someone misunderstood another post or joke? :no:

Just saw why - it was good - and 99% of folk thought so!! Enjoy it - it

had me, and lots of others fooled!! :wink2:

yeah, i'm over it, don't worry, just had to grrrrrrrrrrr :naughty::wink2:

random rant about random people without humour (or who don't like to be fooled in a brilliant way)

Hey... it was really funny! And it was so well done. I can't believe how well coordinated/planned the whole thing was. First Babs' posts here saying her friend was talking about the article, and wondering if she should make a new thread... I actually googled the Bollywood Mika and assumed the article was about him. Then when Babs posted the article I thought "Huh! It was about our Mika! Cool, he's gone off to have some alone time." And THEN, all of you culprits who were in on this actually posted in that thread... you even photoshopped it at an angle to make it look like Babs had trouble scanning it... brilliant! And also, I'm pretty gullable. :)

You sneaky buggers did a great job. :naughty::thumb_yello:

It's actually giving me a bit of a chuckle to see that a few people are taking it badly... they've got to lighten up! This was a great distraction while we're waiting for officialness. Thanks for the laugh.

Very much a joint effort, right down to those who were in on it and commented nice 'relevant' comments. :naughty:

Unfortunately I missed it and the discussion was already 24 pages long when I read it but I still loved the idea :naughty: .

Very much a joint effort, right down to those who were in on it and commented nice 'relevant' comments. :naughty:

What convinced me was when you came back in "here", and said

you were getting cheesed off as folk were treating it as a joke!!! :roftl:

i got to the forum only by the eve and completely believed it, but I have to admit i didn't care at all about the fact, nor I could see why people was making so much fuss about it.. :blink:

it was a pro forgery babs, I'm impressed... :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

i got to the forum only by the eve and completely believed it, but I have to admit i didn't care at all about the fact, nor I could see why people was making so much fuss about it.. :blink:

it was a pro forgery babs, I'm impressed... :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

In her real life Bab is a professional Sun reporter :mf_rosetinted: . She knows all their tricks to make a story look convincing :naughty:

In her real life Bab is a professional Sun reporter :mf_rosetinted: . She knows all their tricks to make a story look convincing :naughty:

Well Christine did the layout and the others all added their two pennorth and did some editing. So as I said, very much a joint effort, and fun!

Well Christine did the layout and the others all added their two pennorth and did some editing. So as I said, very much a joint effort, and fun!

What?!:shocked:

Did you really fool us all with the Indian trip?:shocked:

What?

I haven’t read the thread yet but if that’s the case it’s f*****g brilliant!:naughty:

I can’t believe it!

Haha, so fooled!:roftl:

Best joke ever!

Or is it a joke that it is a joke?

Ah, you apples!:naughty: