Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I knew it:naughty:. Me too, in a strange way. It's not like I see him when he's here, but I guess there's always that "I may run into him" thought when I'm in the proximity of Wiz District.

Even today I was in the center (I had to go to the embassy to get paperwork sorted for my wedding) and I kept my eyes wide open.Stupid he!

I rarely go to Wiz District anymore but still I feel like this, crazy.:sneaky2:

I like the new thread title: comprehensive and pedantic. :thumb_yello:

High five, apples! :yay:

:cheers:

This was a great distraction while we're waiting for officialness.

It was a selfless service to the community. :newyear:

I tried to support it as well, but I wasn't very inspired at 8 am and didn't have a lot of time later in the day to continue, but it looks like you had enough support with Scut's anger and Pam's blog.

Pam's unsolicited blog post was the icing on the cake. I was in a public library when I read it and I couldn't stop laughing, people looked at me like I was insane. :roftl:

Or is it a joke that it is a joke?

Ah, you apples!:naughty:

We're not that convoluted. :naughty:

I rarely go to Wiz District anymore but still I feel like this, crazy.:sneaky2:

I never go...I stick to my home-docklands-home route, and rarely to the very center...

But the Spanish Embassy wasn't willing to move:sneaky2: so.....In any case I think it's quite far from the actual hot spots in the district, so it was probably safe territory...I hope, cause I have to go back on saturday morning for more bureaucracy (I must have spelled that wrong:naughty: )

Hey apples!

That was a bloody good april fools joke! I was so excited when I thought it was true

Good one!!!:roftl:

Which one? The official declaration? :newyear:

That indeed was a good one :wink2: .

I must go to bed now, have to be bright and shiny tomorrow for the good news. Night to you all.

cat_is_sleeping.jpg

niiiiite! off to bed too. :wink2:

Good night to you all. I'm off to bed too. Wonder what will happen tomorrow. I sense some more waiting...

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams to all :huglove:

Btw, which time zone is New York? How many hours are they behind? Not that I care...

Which one? The official declaration? :newyear:

That indeed was a good one :wink2: .

Good night to you all. I'm off to bed too. Wonder what will happen tomorrow. I sense some more waiting...

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams to all :huglove:

Btw, which time zone is New York? How many hours are they behind? Not that I care...

:naughty: :naughty: NY is 6 hours behind now that we're summer time...