Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Here kitty, kitty, kitty!

You have to say "Here Freddie, Freddie, Freddie" :doh: And I think we need something more than that :blink: *puts a nice cold beer in the middle of the thread*

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how's the new cat doing, christine?

She is doing fine. Right now she is chasing some invisible mice round the flat :naughty: . She went mad at the vets yesterday and I have a few new scratches on my hand but mainly she's a really cute thing. Just a bit moody sometimes. And she seems to like anything more than her scratch tree :blink: .

She is doing fine. Right now she is chasing some invisible mice round the flat :naughty: . She went mad at the vets yesterday and I have a few new scratches on my hand but mainly she's a really cute thing. Just a bit moody sometimes. And she seems to like anything more than her scratch tree :blink: .

no cats likes a scratch tree. that's why they sell them: to have them hanging around your house abandoned. :yay:

Grabs beer ....runs out fast :roftl:

I'll just have to try it then:

Here Freddie, Freddie, Freddie

beer.jpg

seems like it worked! do it again!

Arrrrrrgh where's the net? :doh: *holds onto Freddie's leg* come on, get him!!! :shocked:

hold on!!!!

Some apples :fisch:

mmmm healthy choice

Oops, too late :shocked:

Want another?

beer.jpg

wait for it... he should be close

Actually Finks, that bit is true, I do hate it when he's far away. :blush-anim-cl:

I knew it:naughty:. Me too, in a strange way. It's not like I see him when he's here, but I guess there's always that "I may run into him" thought when I'm in the proximity of Wiz District.

Even today I was in the center (I had to go to the embassy to get paperwork sorted for my wedding) and I kept my eyes wide open.Stupid he!