Jordan: Mika my f**king ass – he's a one-hit wonder!!

OhMyMika!!

Honestly, I never like it when someone says something not-nice about Mika (and in this case, it sounds like she had provocation) and then the whole board tries to outdo themselves with how nasty they can be. I'm not proud of Mika shunning anybody, assuming this really happened the way she says.

In her situation, I'd be hurt and pissed off too. She presented him the award and he refused to take a pic with her? That's rude.

--Jack

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no idea who she is.

oh well... her looks will fade...

his voice... will remain!

:blush-anim-cl:

Oh I'm not so sure about that, her *hits* can't seem to decide what size they wanna be I think they have a mind of their own and grow and shrink depending on how much rain is forecast, AND she has just had a nose job (think Peter bought it for her birthday), maybe for Christmas he will buy her a brain implant.

(I used to think she was kinda ok cos she seemed at least honest but no one..... NO ONE disses the big M ):naughty:

Honestly, I never like it when someone says something not-nice about Mika (and in this case, it sounds like she had provocation) and then the whole board tries to outdo themselves with how nasty they can be. I'm not proud of Mika shunning anybody, assuming this really happened the way she says.

In her situation, I'd be hurt and pissed off too. She presented him the award and he refused to take a pic with her? That's rude.

--Jack

Ordinarily I'd agree with you. But we are talking about the woman who relishes in starting feuds with just about anyone.

She already has an ongoing one with Victoria Beckham and another "model" Jodi Marsh. And quite possibly other people who I haven't discovered yet.

Jordan's the bitch?

If the story is true, Mika's the one who was the a**hole here.

--Jack

Hearing Jordan's side of the story, I agree with you.

But I don't know the woman and I don't know if she's over-exaggerating or if he was being downright rude and refused to take a picture with her.

But I think I agree, how hard is it to pose for a quick picture?

I wonder how this all really went down. I mean, did Mika finish posing with whoever the hell else he was posing with that night, and then turn to this chick and be like "hell no, bee-yotch! My face is too pretty to be seen with you - foo!"

If there's one thing he can do, it's smile pretty for the camera even when I'm sure it's the last thing he feels like doing.

Maybe she just smelled bad, and he didn't want to stand next to her. :naughty:

I wonder how this all really went down. I mean, did Mika finish posing with whoever the hell else he was posing with that night, and then turn to this chick and be like "hell no, bee-yotch! My face is too pretty to be seen with you - foo!"

If there's one thing he can do, it's smile pretty for the camera even when I'm sure it's the last thing he feels like doing.

Maybe she just smelled bad, and he didn't want to stand next to her. :naughty:

lol. yeah, Mika's really good about photos, she would have had to do something horrible. i'm guessing it was just a misunderstanding.

He came with me all the way backstage when he was tired and didn't feel good just because i asked him if he would meet my sister. and even agreed to taking a pic with her. A guy like that wouldn't dis somebody like her without a reason is my opinion.

I don't know alot about her, only what I've read, and pictures I've seen. But that was enough for me to consider her a bad role model. I just think young girls & women have enough self esteem issues these days, without her Barbie doll image adding to it. IDK anything about her personal life, she may have a heart of gold for all I know.. But it's the public image that annoys me.. Similarly, I never used to like Pamela Anderson either, but through her work with PETA, I now at least have a respect for her..

Btw, Mika, being a Londoner, may have met her in the past. Maybe she was rude to him.. :fisch:

Ordinarily I'd agree with you. But we are talking about the woman who relishes in starting feuds with just about anyone.

She already has an ongoing one with Victoria Beckham and another "model" Jodi Marsh. And quite possibly other people who I haven't discovered yet.

Sure, and I'll agree with the people who say it doesn't sound like Mika to be that rude.

But why do we react like she was the one who kicked Mika in the crotch or something?

All we know is, Person A whom perhaps some people do not much like accused Mika of being rude.

How is that worth all the "stupid bitch, whore, loser, professional suicide" comments? I mean, damn.

And yet in other threads we are all "oh nooo, look at all the other people saying mean things about Mika online, how can they be so mean?"

--Jack

Jordan's the bitch?

If the story is true, Mika's the one who was the a**hole here.

--Jack

I don't think either of them is innocent here: Mika may have been rude but Jordan has also used it as an excuse to pick a fight for publicity. Like Rose said, she's well known for it. That is assuming that it indeed went down the way that Jordan described it; I doubt Mika would avoid something expected as part of his job (especially since he's put up with things worse than a photo with Jordan) but then again he himself has said "I can be a bit of a b*stard" so who knows.

This thread is making me laugh

:roftl: :roftl:

Note that all the "defending" Jordan comments (to call them something) are made by people who are not UK based, hence know nothing about Jordan.

I've randomly quoted Jack, but there were many that I would have equally quoted for this...

Sure, and I'll agree with the people who say it doesn't sound like Mika to be that rude.

But why do we react like she was the one who kicked Mika in the crotch or something?

All we know is, Person A whom perhaps some people do not much like accused Mika of being rude.

How is that worth all the "stupid bitch, whore, loser, professional suicide" comments? I mean, damn.

And yet in other threads we are all "oh nooo, look at all the other people saying mean things about Mika online, how can they be so mean?"

--Jack

The opinion (mine) that I posted about Jordan has been what I think of her for a good number of years.

Yes, she is a cheap tart who uses her (I may add, fake) attributes to become famous for "something". She goes around publicly insulting everyone, and then expects to be treated well herself.

Guys, before you run to someone's defense like that, you may want to find out about them.

Granted, we don't know about the circumstances of this incident, but knowing how Jordan usually acts, I'm quite sure of what may have happened.

And this has nothing to do with "protecting Mika" or anything of the sorts, as he's old enough to do that himself, and quite frankly, I don't just run to his defense like a little poppet when someone says something bad of him.

DAAAAMMN !

Mika fans :punk: rock:punk:

we're the best FK the rest:naughty:

Btw, Mika, being a Londoner, may have met her in the past. Maybe she was rude to him.. :fisch:

ooohh Mika's revenge:cool:

he himself has said "I can be a bit of a b*stard" so who knows.

haha i like this part of mika so much , just doing what ever he likes.

mika please stay who you are :roftl:

:wub2: yep

Who? :blink: She doesn't seem to be famous outside the UK. Am I wrong? Do you know her? :naughty:

haha i like this part of mika so much , just doing what ever he likes.

mika please stay who you are :roftl:

I adore it too! :thumb_yello:

Jordan aka Katie Price, always has to have someone to diss. She has actually had a bad time, because she has a severly disabled son, Harvey. He was the product of a relationship she had with footballer, Dwight York and (as far as I'm aware) he's not much of a father. She married singer, Peter Andre (signature song, Mysterious Girl) after they met in the jungle reality show.

I don't hate Jordan. I think she would like to be known for more that her two main assets. She tried to become a singer, but couldn't even get into the Eurovision Song Contest. She has a talk show with Peter, but it's not much good, and they have a reality show, where their private lives are on camera (similar to The Osbourne's real life show)

Jordan aka Katie Price, always has to have someone to diss. She has actually had a bad time, because she has a severly disabled son, Harvey. He was the product of a relationship she had with footballer, Dwight York and (as far as I'm aware) he's not much of a father. She married singer, Peter Andre (signature song, Mysterious Girl) after they met in the jungle reality show.

I don't hate Jordan. I think she would like to be known for more that her two main assets. She tried to become a singer, but couldn't even get into the Eurovision Song Contest. She has a talk show with Peter, but it's not much good, and they have a reality show, where their private lives are on camera (similar to The Osbourne's real life show)

wow i didnt know any of that about her

Oh yes...

Jordan... the Barbie doll...

Well she would know all about one hit wonders... Peter Andre anyone???

Ooooooh... that was bitchy...

but incredibly true...

Yeah! I know him! He looks like some chocolate! :mf_rosetinted:

but incredibly true...

I said the same thing. So maybe she'd be good at recognising a one-hit wonder when she sees one. This is bad news for Mika. :naughty:

Oh yes...

Jordan... the Barbie doll...

but incredibly true...

Ooohhhh Peter Andre...yuk, he creeped me out big time:thumbdown: