MFC - Officialness Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined Mikasounds first- but nothing ever seemed to happen.:sleep_1::fisch:

And then I found the MFC site (while looking for the lyrics for one of The Songs We Can't Discuss), lurked a bit and then joined, because this place had all the news first, all the photos :mf_lustslow:and all the gossip :das:

I know where I prefer to be.

:groupwave:

i agree u should leave Mikasounds alone , no wonder their pissed were trying to steal their officalness :sneaky2:

imagine if the fabulous idea of special treatment for those who were on MFC before it got official became a reality :yay: Must suck to have signed up on MS in 2006 and then watch the MFCers get free t-shirts or sth because they have been fans as long as 3 months :newyear: I can so absolutely understand if they could be a bit annoyed if they have read some of the ideas brought up with the talk of officialness :blink:

I just wanted Mika to have a fan club, full stop. I don't care if it's MFC or Mikasounds or if he started something brand new. I just think it's time for them to start implementing presales and the like and for Mika to communicate with his fans on a broader platform instead of to a few dozen people at a time at the backstage door.

The MFC and MS forums are separate from a fan club. People from MS, or anywhere for that matter, should join Mika's fan club. It doesn't matter if they want to socialize on MFC or on another message board somewhere.

And please don't go to their forum as a representative of MFC. Obviously you're free to go there and say whatever you want, but I'm sure many of us would prefer it if you didn't speak on our behalf.

If there's any sort of negative response, I vote we just leave it. No point in getting into any sort of pissing contest. Caz clearly extended an olive branch - if they take it negatively, we should just leave them be. :thumb_yello:

Wise words :thumb_yello:

I just wanted Mika to have a fan club, full stop. I don't care if it's MFC or Mikasounds or if he started something brand new. I just think it's time for them to start implementing presales and the like and for Mika to communicate with his fans on a broader platform instead of to a few dozen people at a time at the backstage door.

The MFC and MS forums are separate from a fan club. People from MS, or anywhere for that matter, should join Mika's fan club. It doesn't matter if they want to socialize on MFC or on another message board somewhere.

And please don't go to their forum as a representative of MFC. Obviously you're free to go there and say whatever you want, but I'm sure many of us would prefer it if you didn't speak on our behalf.

agreed! :thumb_yello:

158317003_298d29e625.jpg?v=0

Mamacatt and CattieGurl

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

OMG so cute. I had a seal lynxpoint ragdoll. She had the same markings, just longer fur.

You should post this in the appleman thread.

i'd just like to point out that i HAVE posted on the MSF (MikaSoundsForum) but i said it from my perspective and claimed that by judging some people's post on this thread, it was clear they thought the same as me. I didn't speak on behalf of the fanclub cos obviously not everyone is going to think the same. i tried to make that clear on there and wish to stress it here, too :thumb_yello:

It's weird that this Official thread has turned into an MSF discussion :roftl:

I did look at Mika's Official site when I first got into him.... but I never even noticed the forum link.... :wink2:

This was the second link from my google search that I clicked.... I've not even joined MS.... I do look sometimes ... but it's just not for me .... I didn't even think when signing up for this place that I would even post here... I never really post on forums much... never did on Blur or Franz boards.... I just read alot :blink:

4 months down the line... and I couldn't really go a day without posting something here... server downtime excluded... and I'm not one of those who'll go on MSF cos' this place is down... I just go without my Mika fix for a few hours .... or a day ... eek ... :shocked:

So after all that....

ARE WE STILL NOT BLOODY OFFICIAL... :naughty:

some of them do read here sometimes. some of them find the MFC "confusing" though :boxed:

I just thought I give my opinion on the MS(F) vs MFC thing.

I was confused too at first and I think that's why I didn't join for so long.

Maybe we shoul made them a MS thread? :naughty:

i agree u should leave Mikasounds alone , no wonder their pissed were trying to steal their officalness :sneaky2:

I agree on that. And I think they think if some ppl should have privileges, like special info, they should have it.

I think they don't like it when Mika mentions MFC, "some" mikasounders feel neglected. (Someone on MSF said sth like that)

So anyway, is Freddie back?

Maybe we shoul made them a MS thread? :naughty:

I agree on that. And I think they think if some ppl should have privileges, like special info, they should have it.

I think they don't like it when Mika mentions MFC, "some" mikasounders feel neglected. (Someone on MSF said sth like that)

:roftl:

so they didnt get any kind of those privileges before or what?

I joined Mikasounds first- but nothing ever seemed to happen.:sleep_1::fisch:

And then I found the MFC site (while looking for the lyrics for one of The Songs We Can't Discuss), lurked a bit and then joined, because this place had all the news first, all the photos :mf_lustslow:and all the gossip :das:

I know where I prefer to be.

:groupwave:

I was the only member on for 5 hours, the mfc was down. The only other member to come on was finkster 'cause i told her too :roftl: