sorry, no mika dreams, yesterday :thumbdown:

but i can think of something just to make you happy :wub2:

yes, please do. its july fourth, im not in paris seeing his megabash, i need anything..anything to get me by through out the day?

*huddles around you like a little kid at story time, grabs a glass of milk and a teddy bear, ready for the story. eyes wide with excitement.*

Liene, please tell me about "MY" adventures with mika?

*liene starts the story, becuase Sammy has no life other than MFC, and can not dream of Mika, so Liene needs to come up with any story just to get her to shut her mouth*

once upon a time, there was a girl named sammy....

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING! I HAVE NOTHIGN!

TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.

TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.

okaaaay but you won't be able to visualise it seems as ya don't know what my brother looks like ...

There was me and my brother in this massive train station. He gave me the tickets and said that my mum and dad had got me them as a surprise and that I had to get onto the TGV and it would take me 40 minutes to get to Paris. He then told me that I was invited to the afterparty thing and that that's what the second ticket was for but you could only tell with a laser. He told me to meet you there at the breadshop nxt to the Parc des Princes. He said, she phoned last night and said she was your fourplet she said her name was Sammy. He asked me if I could rely on you and I said that I could and that I trusted you with all my life and that anyway I was meeting my other fourplets when we got there. Then I woke up.

okaaaay but you won't be able to visualise it seems as ya don't know what my brother looks like ...

There was me and my brother in this massive train station. He gave me the tickets and said that my mum and dad had got me them as a surprise and that I had to get onto the TGV and it would take me 40 minutes to get to Paris. He then told me that I was invited to the afterparty thing and that that's what the second ticket was for but you could only tell with a laser. He told me to meet you there at the breadshop nxt to the Parc des Princes. He said, she phoned last night and said she was your fourplet she said her name was Sammy. He asked me if I could rely on you and I said that I could and that I trusted you with all my life and that anyway I was meeting my other fourplets when we got there. Then I woke up.

*screams as loud as humanly possible and blows out her lungs. faints out of sheer love for that story. dreams of mika while unconscious. then hugs your for your awesome dream!*

IMG_0718.jpg

Mika: WTF?!?! Where did the drums go?

Cherrise: Have you lost them again?! Geez, you're hopeless!

LMFAO!!! That needs to get to Mika somehow, that's hilarious! :roftl:

I think this one deserves a caption lol:

img_6144_photocredit_alexlake.jpg

Mika: GUYS!!!! STOP THE SINGING!!!! The aliens have descended upon us and I think we've been seen.......

LMFAO!!! That needs to get to Mika somehow, that's hilarious! :roftl:

I think this one deserves a caption lol:

img_6144_photocredit_alexlake.jpg

Mika: GUYS!!!! STOP THE SINGING!!!! The aliens have descended upon us and I think we've been seen.......

Yeah, but how?? :naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

okay i hope celien doesn't mind me using her pics:blush-anim-cl:! [if you see these celien and want them taken off i don't mind:bleh:]

P1030047.jpg

"Dear Lord, please let Laura be here tonite!"

P1030077.jpg

*jumps up and down* "Look Look! i found her! i found Laura!!"

P1030113.jpg

"I dedicate this one to you, Laura"

as you can tell..this is my dream:naughty: