The Official Mika Wh*res Thread

IngievV

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey! No, couse i haven't my printer's olour anymore but today i bought it.. i hope to finish it on the next week!:thumb_yello: And your?

ermmm...no. same problem with the cartridge. and you're the only one who sent me something. :crybaby:

Why is it that always when I go see some local band play there's at least one ex of mine in it?

I texted my friend asking that question yesterday and she said 'because you're a whore for musicians'

I guess that's it.

Why is it that always when I go see some local band play there's at least one ex of mine in it?

I texted my friend asking that question yesterday and she said 'because you're a whore for musicians'

I guess that's it.

Yeah...it's a shame:mf_rosetinted:

BUMP!!

hey! sorry for OT :naughty:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2 :naughty:) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! :D c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

thank you :biggrin2:

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

hey guys!! i haven't been on this in ages:( what's been happening? work sucks:(

hi! School sucks!:thumbdown:

hey...yeah... everybody got sth to do....work, school, studys.....:thumbdown: that's why we aren't here very often lately...:thumbdown:

Nice idea..."The Official Mika Wh*res Thread".

Can I be one?!? hahaha I'm already a "posting whore" so why not be a "Mika whore"?!? hahaha

Yeah sure jooooiiiin:naughty:

Just a few more weeks and school will be oveeerrr and then it's time to start whoring again!:naughty:

anyone can be a mika whore! come join us it's really fun:) although i haven't been on much lately coz i'm so busy:(

That's too bad...

Yeah sure jooooiiiin:naughty:

Just a few more weeks and school will be oveeerrr and then it's time to start whoring again!:naughty:

Wow!!! Next week is pretty much the last week of school for me...

Oooh, OK, I need to join this thread...I'm already a post whore, but being Mika's whore sounds altogether more................appealing..........:das:

I agree! I want in on this lovely whorefest.

lol.

btw. the picture for this thread is AWESOME.

I love the pimp idea :P