The Official Mika Wh*res Thread

IngievV

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, yeah, I love the pic too. He could totally be a pimp. For us, at least.

Shhhhh, don't tell him I said that!

Oh my goodness!!! I just pictured him in like as an old school pimp...cane, fluffy jack, hat...*shudders*

Oh my goodness!!! I just pictured him in like as an old school pimp...cane, fluffy jack, hat...*shudders*

all of them would have to be horribly clashing bright colors that he SOMEHOW pulls off.

we would certainly bring attention to ourselves eh?

HAHAHAHAAH! I'll have to tell Kelzy to make that in photoshop.....:lmfao: It'll be great.

Hehe...I would probably look at it like :shocked: Haha...like when I did when I saw "Gangsta Mika"...

all of them would have to be horribly clashing bright colors that he SOMEHOW pulls off.

we would certainly bring attention to ourselves eh?

Hmmm...clashing colours...yes he can pull it off. But still, something that I hope he never does along with shaving his head or growing a long beard...

Kelzy's online. I just asked her to make a Mika pimp photoshop. :roftl::roftl:

I can only imagine how's it's going to turn out...haha...all you basically have to do is Photoshop Mika's head onto Flava Flav's body...hahaha

I can only imagine how's it's going to turn out...haha...all you basically have to do is Photoshop Mika's head onto Flava Flav's body...hahaha

Ohh my goodness. Maybe he will have a flavor of love show?

I would SO go on that. if not for him, just for the fun of seeing all the CRAZY girls.

but little would they know..a few of the people who do go on would be Mika's whores and conspire together

Life in Love Motion...

oh god.

I'm tempted to put it in my sig. I think that would be a little bit much, though.

Anyways, I'm off to bed...I'm sure it will work its way into my dreams somehow...

Night night!

lol nice! good night!!! hope mika makes ur dreams very well tonight!:thumb_yello:

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing Kelzy! I'll put 'em on the front page!:roftl:

*Stands up and raises hand* Today, we all came together to celebrate the great expansion. A lot of new whores have stood up and realized who they really are! Welcome, welcome to your new family! May our pimp be with you and may you post a lot in this thread to emphasize our bond. Ghala-mala-whorizia:mf_rosetinted:

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing Kelzy! I'll put 'em on the front page!:roftl:

*Stands up and raises hand* Today, we all came together to celebrate the great expansion. A lot of new whores have stood up and realized who they really are! Welcome, welcome to your new family! May our pimp be with you and may you post a lot in this thread to emphasize our bond. Ghala-mala-whorizia:mf_rosetinted:

hahaha!

Yay whorilay yay!