Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

Chapter 9

John: Mika! Mika where are you?

Mika: Not telling!

John was speaking to Mika on the phone, face was very red but Mika was nonetheless very cheeky.

John: And where are the band!

Mika: With meeeeeeee!

John: BUT WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOU?

Mika: Oh bye John! I've just been called!

John: Called WHERE?!

Mika: Bye!

Click. John growled and screamed and threw his phone on the bed. He flumped down on the bed and flicked onto ITV on the television. Britain's Got Talent was on, and thought that all the talentless idiots would take away his stress. Ant and Dec come onto the screen and show you behind the scenes.

Ant: And now ladies and gentleman, we have a very familiar face. It's someone you will all know and actually, we're quite surprised he's here! Hello Mika and welcome to Britain's Got Talent!

Mika: *smiles* thank you.

Dec: Now this is definitely a *stifles a giggle* a surprise! So...

Ant: *is bent over double from laughing silently*

Dec: Why..why are you here? And who do you have with you?

Mika: *giggles* I know it's weird, but this is just for fun. I've got my Scottish guitar player Martin Waugh, my backing singer Saranayde, my chinese/korean bassist Mikey Choi, my keyboard player Luke Juby and the small but mighty drummer, Cherisse. Oh! And Lollipop Girl.

*Lorna Bridge waves hello excitedly*

Dec: Oh right and I must say you're er...quite a colourful bunch.

The camera zooms out so everyone can see their costumes:

Mika: Chicken suit

Cherisse: Bunny

Luke Juby: Elephant

Martin Waugh: Crocodile

Saranayde: Parrot

Mikey Choi: Monkey

Lorna Bridge: Lollipop Girl

Mika: *grins* Yeah, we're pretty mental.

Ant: So, so can you give any clue? Any idea as to what you're gonna do?

Mika: No, all I can say it's that it's something you've neeeever seen before!

Dec: right! So er...good luck everyone, it's your turn!

Mika: thanks, see you later guys!

John: :yikes: WTF IS THAT BOY DOING?!?!!?

Ant: *to the camera* I can't believe he's here!

Dec: Simon...Si..Simon! *laughs incredibly*

Ant: *joins in with the laughter*

*::..::*On stage*::..::*

They've all got their heads on, so they're all anonymous apart from Lorna.

Piers: Right....okay....so this is interesting already.

Simon: I think "scary" is more the word, Piers.

Amanda: I think you all look brilliant.

Simon: So, what do you name yourselves?

Lorna: Ozzy is a gay boy.

*crowd erupts into laughter, but Mika comes over to her waving his arms*

Lorna: Oh wait! No, no, no! We're called "The cocks!"

*crowd erupts into more laughter*

Simon: I am already wondering why the Royal family would want to see a group in animal costumes calling themselves "The Cocks"

Lorna: Oh! Because we're very entertaining!

Piers: Right...well...off you go...

The lights descend, a white screen comes down from the ceiling and they all take their place behind it apart from Lollipop Girl, who gets props from the stage like bush standees and psychadelic circles. She then runs off stage and "Teddy Bears Picnic" music starts. They start their routine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5fgdYotnfM&feature=related

It starts off with the three judges looking rather suspicious, and the moment they produce sexual content Simon hits his buzzer. Then Cherisse comes on with her "Bad Bunny" act and the crowd laughs when the Chicken goes to kill the bunny. At this point, Lorna Bridge comes on in full Lollipop Girl act, spotlight on her, screaming in a shrill voice.

Lorna: Help! Help! Chew Chew is after my lollipop!

Mikey comes running on, now with a Top Hat

Lorna: Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!! *does a silly little girl run*

Mika voice starts to boom from the speakers

Mika: Never fear Lollipop Girl! I am here!!

Simon: I recognise that voice...

Mika comes flying in on a pretend vine in a leopard print loincloth and the crowd erupts into laughter

Simon: WTF?!

John: OMFG LORD!!!! I'M RUINED!! COMPLETELY RUINED!!!! *gulps down Jack Daniels*

Mika lands on stage and holds Lollipop Girl

Mika: Go away Chew Chew!

Mikey: *brings a gun on to the stage and blasts it*

The lights go red, and red rose petals fall from the ceiling. Everyone is in slow motion, and Mika and Lollipop Girl fall to the ground together

Mika: Lollipop Girl...I love you!

Lollipop Girl: I love you too!!!

The rest of the animals come on the stage holding hands and they all start singing

Band: I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

Simon: Oh no.

Band: THEY TRY TO PULL ME AWAY, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH

John: *is now drunk*

Band: MY HEART'S CRIPPLED BY THE VEIN THAT KEEPS ON CLOSING...YOU CUT ME OPEN AND I...

A parade of MFCers now join on the stage, accompanied with their awful singing

everyone: KEEP BLEEDING! KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE!!! KEEP BLEEDING, I KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John: Mika! Mika where are you?

Mika: Not telling!

John was speaking to Mika on the phone, face was very red but Mika was nonetheless very cheeky.

John: And where are the band!

Mika: With meeeeeeee!

John: BUT WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOU?

Mika: Oh bye John! I've just been called!

John: Called WHERE?!

Mika: Bye!

Click. John growled and screamed and threw his phone on the bed. He flumped down on the bed and flicked onto ITV on the television. Britain's Got Talent was on, and thought that all the talentless idiots would take away his stress. Ant and Dec come onto the screen and show you behind the scenes.

Ant: And now ladies and gentleman, we have a very familiar face. It's someone you will all know and actually, we're quite surprised he's here! Hello Mika and welcome to Britain's Got Talent!

Mika: *smiles* thank you.

Dec: Now this is definitely a *stifles a giggle* a surprise! So...

Ant: *is bent over double from laughing silently*

Dec: Why..why are you here? And who do you have with you?

Mika: *giggles* I know it's weird, but this is just for fun. I've got my Scottish guitar player Martin Waugh, my backing singer Saranayde, my chinese/korean bassist Mikey Choi, my keyboard player Luke Juby and the small but mighty drummer, Cherisse. Oh! And Lollipop Girl.

*Lorna Bridge waves hello excitedly*

Dec: Oh right and I must say you're er...quite a colourful bunch.

The camera zooms out so everyone can see their costumes:

Mika: Chicken suit

Cherisse: Bunny

Luke Juby: Elephant

Martin Waugh: Crocodile

Saranayde: Parrot

Mikey Choi: Monkey

Lorna Bridge: Lollipop Girl

Mika: *grins* Yeah, we're pretty mental.

Ant: So, so can you give any clue? Any idea as to what you're gonna do?

Mika: No, all I can say it's that it's something you've neeeever seen before!

Dec: right! So er...good luck everyone, it's your turn!

Mika: thanks, see you later guys!

John: :yikes: WTF IS THAT BOY DOING?!?!!?

Ant: *to the camera* I can't believe he's here!

Dec: Simon...Si..Simon! *laughs incredibly*

Ant: *joins in with the laughter*

*::..::*On stage*::..::*

They've all got their heads on, so they're all anonymous apart from Lorna.

Piers: Right....okay....so this is interesting already.

Simon: I think "scary" is more the word, Piers.

Amanda: I think you all look brilliant.

Simon: So, what do you name yourselves?

Lorna: Ozzy is a gay boy.

*crowd erupts into laughter, but Mika comes over to her waving his arms*

Lorna: Oh wait! No, no, no! We're called "The cocks!"

*crowd erupts into more laughter*

Simon: I am already wondering why the Royal family would want to see a group in animal costumes calling themselves "The Cocks"

Lorna: Oh! Because we're very entertaining!

Piers: Right...well...off you go...

The lights descend, a white screen comes down from the ceiling and they all take their place behind it apart from Lollipop Girl, who gets props from the stage like bush standees and psychadelic circles. She then runs off stage and "Teddy Bears Picnic" music starts. They start their routine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5fgdYotnfM&feature=related

It starts off with the three judges looking rather suspicious, and the moment they produce sexual content Simon hits his buzzer. Then Cherisse comes on with her "Bad Bunny" act and the crowd laughs when the Chicken goes to kill the bunny. At this point, Lorna Bridge comes on in full Lollipop Girl act, spotlight on her, screaming in a shrill voice.

Lorna: Help! Help! Chew Chew is after my lollipop!

Mikey comes running on, now with a Top Hat

Lorna: Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!! *does a silly little girl run*

Mika voice starts to boom from the speakers

Mika: Never fear Lollipop Girl! I am here!!

Simon: I recognise that voice...

Mika comes flying in on a pretend vine in a leopard print loincloth and the crowd erupts into laughter

Simon: WTF?!

John: OMFG LORD!!!! I'M RUINED!! COMPLETELY RUINED!!!! *gulps down Jack Daniels*

Mika lands on stage and holds Lollipop Girl

Mika: Go away Chew Chew!

Mikey: *brings a gun on to the stage and blasts it*

The lights go red, and red rose petals fall from the ceiling. Everyone is in slow motion, and Mika and Lollipop Girl fall to the ground together

Mika: Lollipop Girl...I love you!

Lollipop Girl: I love you too!!!

The rest of the animals come on the stage holding hands and they all start singing

Band: I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

Simon: Oh no.

Band: THEY TRY TO PULL ME AWAY, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH

John: *is now drunk*

Band: MY HEART'S CRIPPLED BY THE VEIN THAT KEEPS ON CLOSING...YOU CUT ME OPEN AND I...

A parade of MFCers now join on the stage, accompanied with their awful singing

everyone: KEEP BLEEDING! KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE!!! KEEP BLEEDING, I KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You take your youngling age

multiply it by 4

Now a whole lot of oldlings

need a whole lot more

(glasses, hearing aids, wheelchairs, tena whatevers .....you know) <- :lmfao: That's insane!! :lmao::lmao: The best of the best!!!

Lol, CazGirl! You are great!! Can wait to read more of you!!

Lol, CazGirl! You are great!! Can wait to read more of you!!

lol thanks! but i didn't make up the oldling's song. mamacatt did i believe! she showed it to me so i put it in lol. have you read all the chapters?

Them singing Bleeding Love at the end was inspired!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl:

well britain's got talent was on and this black guy sang an awful rendition of it but afterwards i forgot about that. i was thinking "right. britain's got talent. simon cowell. something's got to be funny" and then ta-duh that happened lol :roftl: i make my scripts up as i go along :roftl:

:roftl:

well britain's got talent was on and this black guy sang an awful rendition of it but afterwards i forgot about that. i was thinking "right. britain's got talent. simon cowell. something's got to be funny" and then ta-duh that happened lol :roftl: i make my scripts up as i go along :roftl:

Keep them coming - they are great!! :thumb_yello:

lol thanks! but i didn't make up the oldling's song. mamacatt did i believe! she showed it to me so i put it in lol. have you read all the chapters?

Yes! I pretty much spended my afternoon reading aaaaall the 17 pages!! I swear i looked like a crazy person, laughing REALLY OUT LOUD! :lmao:

And you definitely should send this to Mika, he's gonna looove it! Not that much Jerry's Mum 'cuz she's the one that is gonna have to read it for him :lmao:

Yes! I pretty much spended my afternoon reading aaaaall the 17 pages!! I swear i looked like a crazy person, laughing REALLY OUT LOUD! :lmao:

And you definitely should send this to Mika, he's gonna looove it! Not that much Jerry's Mum 'cuz she's the one that is gonna have to read it for him :lmao:

wow i have another hardcore fan lol!!!!

that was really amazing Caz :roftl::roftl: you sure know how to make people crack a smile.. maybe you should go on Britain's Got Talent and get some of the MFCers to act out the parts :fisch:

Oh yeah I was watching that :roftl: What the hell was wrong with that dude?! And they played the teddy bear picnic song :wub2: *acting as if mika owns that song*

I'm one of your fans too!! hahahah:punk:

you are really good :thumb_yello:

so i see! thank you!

that was really amazing Caz :roftl::roftl: you sure know how to make people crack a smile.. maybe you should go on Britain's Got Talent and get some of the MFCers to act out the parts :fisch:

Oh yeah I was watching that :roftl: What the hell was wrong with that dude?! And they played the teddy bear picnic song :wub2: *acting as if mika owns that song*

yeah i heard that! i was singing along to it rofl!

wow i have another hardcore fan lol!!!!

Oh, yeeeah! :punk: hehe... everybody enjoy laughing; and u are great at it :huglove:

PD: My friend Cintia_Jenny... :boxed: She told me that i'll have to tell you she was the one that indroduced me your thread or she wouldn't talk to me anymore, lol. I'm kinda overreacting but she did wanna get credited! :naughty:

omg, it was all worth it. discovering Mika, making my sisters buy me tickets to his gigs, spending nights on airports and railway stations to save money that i would have to spend on hotels, not getting discouraged by the fact that the two gigs I had tickets for got postponed, selling my cell phone to afford to go to London in February. it was all worth it because it led me to this thread.. :biggrin2: i mean, caz, you're not just funny, you're amazingly brilliant! it's nearly 3 am and i'm pretty sure i've woken up all my family laughing like a maniac. i hope you'll manage to hand those to Mika, he's gonna love them. thanks a lot and waiting for more!

Oh, yeeeah! :punk: hehe... everybody enjoy laughing; and u are great at it :huglove:

PD: My friend Cintia_Jenny... :boxed: She told me that i'll have to tell you she was the one that indroduced me your thread or she wouldn't talk to me anymore, lol. I'm kinda overreacting but she did wanna get credited! :naughty:

:shocked: That is not true! I'm Not threat you I'm only said that you read because you was lazy and said that it was much to read!! hahhaha!:roftl:

and you can't stop laughing right!! hahah

well well caz... it is 12:55 a.m., i just got home and thought i'd check and see if you got inspired while i was gone. you didn't disappoint me, but i never thought simon would be your inspiration ! :roftl: :roftl: wtg girl!!

hope to read more from you soon... i said SOON! lol