Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi girls! I just finished reading your script and you guys did an amazing job! I couldn't stop laughing! I would be scared by that one red eyed squirrel!!!! Mika was brave to confront him :D

Maybe a suggestion for a future chapter would be how badly we want him to come to Mexico... I feel a bit like the Australians felt when he wouldn't visit... but then he did! So there is hope for us Mexican fans!!!!!!

Congrats again to you all!!!!!

Yeah big brave Mika, who goes skipping off into the sunset, while I'm left with the insane squirrels about to come out of their trance!!!

So brave!

Guylaine, I haven't really been hit over the head, at least as far as I'm aware.LOL!

Yeah big brave Mika, who goes skipping off into the sunset, while I'm left with the insane squirrels about to come out of their trance!!!

So brave!

Guylaine, I haven't really been hit over the head, at least as far as I'm aware.LOL!

Rose, i am so sorry for leaving you there holding the string & the nut in front fo 1000s of mad hypnotised squirrels... :rofl:

but i guess that's what you get for being a supporting actress and not the lead role! :naughty::naughty:

i'm happy you didn't really get hit on the head though! ;o)

So brave!

ooohhh Rak you were brave as well!!!!! :naughty::sweatdrop:

Aw man you guys are hysterical :roftl: :roftl: seriously! if anyone could give me the names of everyone involved, that would be fabulous.

and THANK YOU once again! :bow::clap: You should all give yourselves a pat on the back! But i would also like to see the "making of the script"...see how you all thought of the stuff you did! would be very interesting! :biggrin2:

Aw man you guys are hysterical :roftl: :roftl: seriously! if anyone could give me the names of everyone involved, that would be fabulous.

and THANK YOU once again! :bow::clap: You should all give yourselves a pat on the back! But i would also like to see the "making of the script"...see how you all thought of the stuff you did! would be very interesting! :biggrin2:

Yep that would be one word for it!:naughty:

I cant remember all that were involved, maybe someone else can....

Thank you guys!

Well done! Hilariously, crazy, unbelievable funny reading!:biggrin2:

Love it, love it, and love it!:wub2:

…..fantasizing about Caz dancing on stage in Amsterdam…why not?

:pbjt:

Hi girls!! I read All and I love it!! is so fun!!!!

Linde I love the part where Mika tell to the squirrel "bad squirrel!!"

that make laugh so much!!! hahahah

you're brilliant too!!! I really like it all

Thankyou:blush-anim-cl:

They are brilliant!

Actually i have to say secretly i am quite proud of what i wrote, for me it was actually quite good.

It was good! And it helped alot.

*scratches head* now where i have heard this expression before....

huh sounds so familiar....

:lmao:

Oh dear, once again I'm about to be subjected to insane mindless violence, this time at the hands of psyhco squirrels!

You guys must really dislike me!LOL!

And nice try with the new costume, not even close, heh heh!

Oh damn!

Whatever, now I'm really curious to your new suit. First I wanted to write you wore a chicken suit, but I thought that was a bit too cheesy:naughty:

in one of the Caz's script yeah... that one with magic mushrooms

Caz I'm glad you like it : It was hard work to do (with 15 or sth ppl) but I wanna thank you guys for the effort and attitude once again thanks a bunch!

It was great fun! hard but fun

Well done everyone!

Yeah it was great. And fun. I was soooo worried we wouldn't get it finished:boxed:

Hi girls! I just finished reading your script and you guys did an amazing job! I couldn't stop laughing! I would be scared by that one red eyed squirrel!!!! Mika was brave to confront him :D

Maybe a suggestion for a future chapter would be how badly we want him to come to Mexico... I feel a bit like the Australians felt when he wouldn't visit... but then he did! So there is hope for us Mexican fans!!!!!!

Congrats again to you all!!!!!

It must have been really hard to write a coherent story with 15 people involved. I think you have done a great job.

Thanks!

Great piccy!

Was it really 15 people??? If so who???

Well done, MFC'ers!!! The script is great fun and insanely funny!

And Caz was found in the end.....Yay!!

QUOTE]

Aw man you guys are hysterical :roftl: seriously! if anyone could give me the names of everyone involved, that would be fabulous.

and THANK YOU once again! You should all give yourselves a pat on the back! But i would also like to see the "making of the script"...see how you all thought of the stuff you did! would be very interesting!

Yep that would be one word for it!

I cant remember all that were involved, maybe someone else can....

Thanks a lot guys! It was very hard to write this, but it was fun, as some other said. There were a few people who thought they couldn't write, and see how amazing it is! I feel so cool right now:ap_rosetinted:

I will write who all helped.

These are the people who helped writing:

xlindee, IngievV, RAK1, guylainem123, MegPL, stephaniedy2k1.

That was it I think. Okay, it's less than 15 people, but it should have been 15 people who wrote:biggrin2:

These are the people who helped writing:

xlindee, IngievV, RAK1, guylainem123, MegPL, stephaniedy2k1.

That was it I think. Okay, it's less than 15 people, but it should have been 15 people who wrote:biggrin2:

mmm just a few less then 15:naughty:

RL swallowed me, I'm sorry I couldn't add much :tears:

..but ya did an awesome story!:punk:

Me too, Greta. I tried to participate initially, but, as everyone has said, it is difficult to work with a large number of people online on a project such as this script, and RL always seems to get in the way.

I still have some ideas.... perhaps I could do a chapter...????

o so since it is one week later and we already posted the script to u when are we gonna get ur scripts again

hopefully as soon as i have time. real life might hit me back in the face again this week but the weather is beginning to cool down for a bit, so i shouldnt be out as much :thumb_yello: