2008 - MIKA @ beijing!!! (08/04/2008)

lcmlcm

i don't understand (i've just re-woken up lol) i know Babs posted a comment on what Mika may think of the whole Olympic Torch but I'm totally confused on the rest of the "support china" thing. what's Mika got to do with it?

:blink:

(that's not having a go, that's actually asking a question lol!)

The way I see, NOTHING, he is a popstar NOT a politician.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his shirt matches perfectly with the mfc orange!!!

goes really good with the back ground of my screen!

Aha so it WAS a nod in our direction after all, I like it Mika..very subtle and the browns of course are your eyes and hair :thumb_yello: oh and of course he had his little red MFC heart on the shirt but not a flashing one (cos he doesn't like flashing things now..apparently).:sneaky2:

:shocked: Thanks for posting!!!! I love the new pics of Mika he looks gorgeous as always!

I found a few more pics...I dunno if anyone has seen them...but I thought I'd post them just in case.

grey.jpg

beijing.jpg

enorth.jpg

Aha so it WAS a nod in our direction after all, I like it Mika..very subtle and the browns of course are your eyes and hair :thumb_yello: oh and of course he had his little red MFC heart on the shirt but not a flashing one (cos he doesn't like flashing things now..apparently).:sneaky2:

haha spoilsport :roftl:

oh, wow.. so we finally see the infamous new haircut.. :shocked:

looks very nice in the pics with the orange tee! :thumb_yello: he looks o.c. younger and boyish.

i'm not sure i like it in the other pics of the awarding: I hope he's NOT gonna wear it like that, straightenish and in full volume.. :boxed:

maybe the new haircut is a transition to the new style/album...? :blink: *me thinks*

haven't had time to check videos of interview, what does he say about mfc? i quickly browsed posts, but don't really have time for seeing video, or reading all thread.. :blink: and what with china..?

i didn't know allegra studied in china, how nice :wink2:

I'm back 9 hours later and I'm still drooling over the hair :wub2:

Thanks for posting! I think you've made sooo many people's day today :biggrin2:

I've given up on the interview, I've decided to just stare at his face instead of listening to all that crackly noise coming out of my speakers.

And sorry Caz for waking you up, it was worth it though wasn't it? :fisch:

I'm back 9 hours later and I'm still drooling over the hair :wub2:

And sorry Caz for waking you up, it was worth it though wasn't it? :fisch:

haha! i went to bed at about 3am doing the MFC script, you woke me up at 8, I went back to bed at 10, I woke up again at about 2pm LMAO! :roftl:

Hope this helps, avoca:

What I get is this:

Interviewer asks him about Big Girls – says she understands he wrote the song for his mom. He sets her straight about the Butterfly Lounge documentary, having a mom who is large, etc....

Quotes are not exact but here goes:

“When we walk around in the streets of Bejing, people find my mother entertaining because she’s quite big and wears very bright clothes and lots of jewelry. They will kind of stand in the street and just look at her like this. But they’re always very nice.:thumb_yello:

This is Mika’s 6th trip to China

He impresses the heck out of the interviewer by speaking some Chinese.

Then they discuss the internet and how it has affected his success:

There is a Chinese myspace at Myspace.cn which he discovered last night and likes very much.

"I love it, I love the fact that, um, this is part of the reason why I've agreed to do this, I love that this is the way that a lot of people discover me from countries all around the world. Including when I first started in the UK, only a year and a half ago was on the internet and a lot of people, on like the :punk: MikaFanClub.com :punk: ... and Myspace pages, they just do it on their own and they spread the word and they really help me, hugely, because that's where it all starts. If someone can discover something on their own, it will mean so much more to them over the coming years than if it's just kind of a huge billboard on the side of the highway because that means nothing at the end of the day. It's all about what people do on their own, and the internet is the perfect place for that.

Thanks for posting these links, lcmlcm!!

oh, wow.. so we finally see the infamous new haircut.

looks very nice in the pics with the orange tee! :thumb_yello: he looks o.c. younger and boyish.

i'm not sure i like it in the other pics of the awarding: I hope he's NOT gonna wear it like that, straightenish and in full volume.

maybe the new haircut is a transition to the new style/album...? :blink: *me thinks*

haven't had time to check videos of interview, what does he say about mfc? i quickly browsed posts, but don't really have time for seeing video, or reading all thread.. :blink: and what with china..?

i didn't know allegra studied in china, how nice :wink2:

I, for one, wasn't saying that I'm personally protesting against China's human rights policy, indeed if I did I would as you have described not support China commercially either. I was saying that other people may view any visit to China by a public figure at the present time as a statement.

But like we said earlier, he's so small time I doubt anyone will notice or even if they do whether they'll care.

And I was just having a sarcastic dig, as is my wont. :newyear:

im deadly sure its a brand new blush by the way, its obvious, he wanted the perfect match, you no him, he probably even took the polo with him to the shop to show what color he wanted EXACTLY as a good maniac he is:naughty:

@scut: NONE

as in that I never make YOU laugh

i do really like the new haircut btw

He needs it thinned on top though.