My Interpretation- Mika song

angie1

The confusion with 'cuss me up and down' reminds me of others.

I know now that it's, 'Hello my baby, hello my baby,' in Grace Kelly. But you won't convince me that he doesn't sing 'cello for the first hello! :blink:

Actually, don't get me going. I had so many misconceptions of the lyrics for the whole album. :shocked:

I used to have that too, in the beginning, with some lyrics. Especially with Love Today:shocked:

I save YouTube vids as .flv using KeepVid.com and then convert some of them to mp3 with a program called WinFF. It's been fine as far as I can tell.

I hope that helps.

Or use Zamzar. Very convenient and easy.:thumb_yello:

http://www.zamzar.net

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love My Interpretation, even I don't really know all the lyrics . xD

But I love when he says "Cause I don't care"

I love sooooooooo much scream very very loudly that part !! I'm in my roon and I scream with Mika, "CAUSE I DON?T CARE !" and them . . . I'm just happier than before . I know it's stupid . . . but I really like scream that I don't care because, unfortunally I care about so many stupid things ! :thumbdown: "BUT I DONT CARE" ! :wink2:

xD :punk:

Or use Zamzar. Very convenient and easy.:thumb_yello:

http://www.zamzar.net

Or if anyone wants another alternative I use vixy ( http://www.vixy.net )

I dont know if zamzar does this (sorry I didnt look) but if you're lazy (like me) with vixy you dont have to do the 2 steps from mpeg to flv, and then flv to mp3, vixy just does mpeg to mp3. Seriously I get really worried about myself as a computer geek 'cause I'm only fourteen yet I go around talking about converting mpeg to mp3 as if it were common knowledge....anyway...moving on....:thumb_yello:

This song is one of my favorites, I really connected with that line, if half of what you say is true, then half of what I didn't do............

I had an ugly breakup and the words really resonated with me.

I was disappointed to find out that line was written by Jodi, because it's so deep and I was like wow. LOLOLOL it is true though that only a woman would write that.

Do you mean the rumor about Eros Ramazotti? Well, I'm sure it wasn't true:thumb_yello:

eros ramazzotti? !!!! i nver heard that rumor!!!

and @you and xlindee, i dont remember where i read it, i mean the article with the pseudonym but i will eventually try to find it back, maybe it was a scanned article from a magazine = it might be harder to find it back

I meant to comment on this at the time but didn't.... I can sing the low notes, but not the high ones, well, not in a way that sounds nice. You soprano, me alto! (Tarzan, Jane, in case that didn't make sense to anyone else).

Me mezzo :naughty: but not at the best of my capacity yet. Actually you could learn to sing it even being alto, some altos can sing it, it's not as high as it seems...

I remember Wendi's voice...she's a very particular natural alto, isn't she?

towards the end of this video is where he talks about my interpretation:

thanks!:thumb_yello:

eros ramazzotti? !!!! i nver heard that rumor!!!

eros ramazotti? :shocked: what Eros and Mika have to do one with the other?? I'm really curious haha

Me mezzo :naughty: but not at the best of my capacity yet. Actually you could learn to sing it even being alto, some altos can sing it, it's not as high as it seems...

I remember Wendi's voice...she's a very particular natural alto, isn't she?

/QUOTE]

I haven't heard Wendi sing! Is there a recording somewhere?