funny/stupid things you've done because/for MIKA :D

mika_smiles

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15,000 I guess... but well, as I just said to someone else the other day: We take what we can get, don't we?

Oh!:shocked:

Yeah!

And secretly still set our hopes for a MFC gig, sometime….. somewhere.:wub2:

yes.....ROYAL ALBERT HALL!!!! - MIKA DO THE GIG @ROYAL ALBERT HALL!!!!!

I was thinking Carnegie Hall would be amazing. Hanson did their equivalent of an MFC gig there, and it was one of the most amazing nights ever. The whole place was full of Hanson fans from around the world--the diehard, crazy, amazing fans. I flew from MI to NYC for it. Their families were there, and the vibe in the venue was so euphoric. Mika needs to do an MFC gig!!! :punk:

I was thinking Carnegie Hall would be amazing. Hanson did their equivalent of an MFC gig there, and it was one of the most amazing nights ever. The whole place was full of Hanson fans from around the world--the diehard, crazy, amazing fans. I flew from MI to NYC for it. Their families were there, and the vibe in the venue was so euphoric. Mika needs to do an MFC gig!!! :punk:

That must have been a fantastic evening!:thumb_yello:

O, Mika, please, please, please!:wub2:

Although that looks like a really cool place. Still, Carnegie is SO much closer to me. :wink2:

Didn't The Beatles sing about the Royal Albert Hall in one of their songs?

YES, me too!! funny how we're trying to decide on where to have the "MFC gig", when in fact it doesn't even exist....yet! :naughty:

YES, me too!! funny how we're trying to decide on where to have the "MFC gig", when in fact it doesn't even exist....yet! :naughty:

i just hope he'll include malaysia in his next tour..whenever that is :wink2:

'mfc gig'? do u mean like a get-together or something?

UMMM, let me see.

What have I done that's stupid /funny, for/because of Mika?

I'm sure there must have been something, but I can't quite think what at the moment.LOL!

well...

I i don t think it s funny or stupid,but i downloaded over 200 photos od Mika and i m talking obout him all the time...my family and friends can t stand me anymore:blink:

and yes...i took white t-shirt and wrote MIKA on it and i m wearing it all the time:wub2:

I d realy love to meet him...all of us would,right?:wink2:

And i d love to chat with someone who is his big fun too...

See u friends!:wink2::thumb_yello:

well...

I i don t think it s funny or stupid,but i downloaded over 200 photos od Mika and i m talking obout him all the time...my family and friends can t stand me anymore:blink:

and yes...i took white t-shirt and wrote MIKA on it and i m wearing it all the time:wub2:

I'm sure you'll get the chance one day, and trust me it's worth it;-)

well...

my brother locked me in a cupbored for singin mika to loud

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I must say I haven't done any funny/stupid thing because/for Mika...just because I didn't have a chance yet!:naughty:

I dunno...I embarassed myself a few hundred times in school and in front of my friends because I kept bammbling about him and his music...:naughty:

But besides of that,nothing special though...

My mum and dad think I'm insane cuz I'm on the Net very often, downloading Mika's pictures...I have exactly 1154 Mika photos :punk::roftl:

I think that's that...:boxed:

there are lots of insane things I did and I still do because of Mika :tongue2:

feel guilty Mister M!!!! :mad3:

Here are some of them:

1) I drove for nearly 7 hours to get to Turin for his gig...gosh my bestfriend still hates me for that :naughty:

2) I've got photos of Mika everywhere...my students think I'd better go out and get a life :roftl:

3) When I'm driving I sing Mika's songs all the time and dance with Love today at red trafficlights, that's why I need a second album, at least I can change my repertoire :mf_rosetinted:

4) I use Mikaisms a bit too often :wink2:

Tell me they've found a treatment for this devastating disease :giveup:

Tell me they've found a treatment for this devastating disease :giveup:[/b]

Sorry, there is no cure, you just have to live with it and be happy!:naughty:

A new album will be good though……..:wub2:

I got in trouble and got DETENTION for playing stuck in the middle in school (me playing and singing on my keyboard) because this teacher who was after me ever since grade 1 didnt like the song..so...I had this fight with her..even though she started it..I still got in trouble for defending Mika's brilliant music!

Whenever someone gets upset or nervous...like...before an exam starts..I'd look around at everyone and watch them fidget nervously. I start singing the chorus of "relax" to the whole hall...I nearly got marks deducted..:boxed:

Well, when I was standing in front of him, I couldn't speak for a few moments, so just stood there with my mouth open while he looked at me like, "You're insane."

That was stupid--and funny (after the fact). Now I just keep thinking I have to meet him again, so I can redeem myself. *wonders what stupid thing I'll do next time* :mf_rosetinted:

Im glad im not the only one, i did exactly the same thing:blush-anim-cl:

Im glad im not the only one, i did exactly the same thing:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: same here! i'm already planning what to say to him next time, coz i was kinda standing in front of him looking like that :shocked::blink: and said like 5 words or sth :roftl: poor guy was trying hard to make conversation, talking about being to warsaw one time. but i was useless :roftl: and i'm really not that stupid and i am capable of making compound sentences. :blush-anim-cl:

well...

Same here :naughty: Oh I'd love to meet him :wub2: But I think I would be speechless if I ever meet him...

Last year I had a holiday of one week and you could win on the radio every day 2 tickets for the Mika concert in Belgium, it was every day at 6 o'clock in the morning so I woke up so early every day of my holiday, but I didn't win so I missed the concert....:(