Crazy Curls :D

LadyGodiva

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

talking about his curls , has anyone heard of what he uses for his curls any gels or conditioners or stuff?

By the way I just added like 20 pictures to my folder of MIKA!! :lol3:

lol, i dunno what he uses...hears mousse mentioned before...and we know he uses a curling iron haha.

93569270qv0.jpgbig20070522set094_700bro.jpg

I LOVE Mika's curly hair!!! It matches his personality so wonderfully!!! The bounce and volume are so wonderful...if only my curly hair could look that great...

I thought that Mika's hair isn't as curly as it seems to be. I was under the impression that even if his hair is curly/wavy...he uses a curling iron to make it more curly. I forgot which other thread it was in, but I do remember reading people's posts, saying that his hair isn't AS curly as it appears...

But anyways...last semester, in math class, my friend and I made a curly hair club. So far there are only three members: me and her...and we decided that Mika is an honourary member (we decided he would be part of the club even if we don't actually know him...he he)

Hey Vanessa could you post the original picture of your avatar? It's lovely :wub2:

And I have a question: If all of these pictures are all of Mika's hair at its "craziest", then what is his normal hair? :blink:

Hey Vanessa could you post the original picture of your avatar? It's lovely :wub2:

And I have a question: If all of these pictures are all of Mika's hair at its "craziest", then what is his normal hair? :blink:

i don't think there is such a thing as "normal" Mika hair....:naughty: :naughty:

987mv2.jpg

This picture is just PERFECT.Everytime I just let my imagination go wild..!

I just say to myself "Okay here's mika, he's in the kitchen making tea for us and give me a gorgeous smile thinking about the crazy night we had...:blush-anim-cl: "....

I know I'm a crazy little dreamer but ,hey, the picture gives a millions of similar ideas right?:wub2:

987mv2.jpg

This picture is just PERFECT.Everytime I just let my imagination go wild..!

I just say to myself "Okay here's mika, he's in the kitchen making tea for us and give me a gorgeous smile thinking about the crazy night we had...:blush-anim-cl: "....

I know I'm a crazy little dreamer but ,hey, the picture gives a millions of similar ideas right?:wub2:

soo right!! im soo glad someone else has this outrageous imagination!! can get really carried away! ..in MY kitchen, thinking the same wonderful thoughts...hehe.. just loving him.. we have to dream!! what else is there?!

loving him soo much it hurts!!! know what I mean?