Model Mika is a flash hit (The London Paper)

-Jennie-

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

although they look NOTHING alike... i can't help but think of this guy...

bean2.jpg

why oh why???

:roftl: :roftl: ok.. i'm out of here!!

that is exactly the type of picture i get when i imagine mika doing underwear modeling. XDXD.

good ol' mr. bean.

i love him.

the picture is brilliant. he's brilliant. :naughty::wub2:

OMG, this is soooooo bad!!!

This guy is seriously disturbing.

(I told a colleague that he looks like Mr. Bean. I hope that he NEVER sees this pic, or I am dead!!!)

he doesn't look like mr. bean!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

it's just in my head... i dont see beckham's pic.. i keep seeing of this one lol

I didn't mean that Mika looks like Mr. Bean, but my colleague! :roftl:

oh thank god!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

i have a customer who looks like mr bean too... that's what i think of every time i see him. i can't help it! :naughty: :naughty:

Mika fans could soon see their pop idol revealing all , thanks to a contract with a leading modelling agency. The Grace Kelly star has been signed by Models 1, which is keen to get Mika, 24, stripping off for the cameras in a Beckham-esque pose and is working hard to secure and underware contract.

But when it comes to showing off his package the usually flamboyant performer is proving a bit reluctant, although the news will please Soho Gyms members.

The agency is based above the Covent Garden gym, where Mika is causing a stir among gay members.

A gym instructor said: "Each tome they hear he may be around, they try to synchronise their workouts and stay glued to the windows in the hope of catching him."

I don't doubt that he may be signed to an agency. I think it's also possible that THEY may be keen, but I don't believe for a minute he would actually do this. But then again, who the hell am I to say what Mika would or wouldn't do? It's not like we chat on MSN or something (oh god, I wish!!).

I guess I just think we may be being a little presumptuous to presume what he may or may not do, based only on how he presents his pop persona to the public. I'm not suggesting that he's been fake in interviews and the "real" Mika is completely different, more that people are complex, muti-faceted individuals who often surprise even those who love and know them best.

God, I got a bit deep and serious then. Sorry!

I don't doubt that he may be signed to an agency. I think it's also possible that THEY may be keen, but I don't believe for a minute he would actually do this. But then again, who the hell am I to say what Mika would or wouldn't do? It's not like we chat on MSN or something (oh god, I wish!!).

I guess I just think we may be being a little presumptuous to presume what he may or may not do, based only on how he presents his pop persona to the public. I'm not suggesting that he's been fake in interviews and the "real" Mika is completely different, more that people are complex, muti-faceted individuals who often surprise even those who love and know them best.

it weird seeing him on the Models 1 site..

haha

i was like EHMAGAWD IT'Z MIKA

BTW anyone knows what the special arrangement is? I can't remember seeing it with the other models' names :blink:

maybe it means they have him signed but he only takes pics if they do things his way :naughty::roftl:

Wise words, chickadee!:thumb_yello:

Thank you for them!

You're so right, we don't know the Man, he may be full of surprizes!:naughty:

BTW anyone knows what the special arrangement is? I can't remember seeing it with the other models' names :blink:

maybe it means they have him signed but he only takes pics if they do things his way :naughty::roftl:

i saw the same "special arrangement" under another male model.

That website is so informative. His hair and eyes are brown? I never would have come to that conclusion on my own. Thanks, Models1!

:naughty:

I know - you could never tell it form the pictures could you? :mf_rosetinted:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Surely Mika wouldn't do something that dumb? x

I've seen a few things over the years and experience has shown me that, no matter who the guy may be, nearly all men look pretty awful in their underwear or naked. The only exception to that is when you are intimate with someone and serious :chkn::wink2::chkn:is on the cards.