Cast your vote for Mika in the Sexy Pop Men list!

greta

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just going to have a little rant here :shocked: Why is it when i posted a thread a while ago about meeting mika and giving him a kiss :mf_lustslow: i got loadsa negative comments about treating him like a sex object,so why is this thread acceptable?Anyway i still voted for him :naughty:

Im just going to have a little rant here :shocked: Why is it when i posted a thread a while ago about meeting mika and giving him a kiss :mf_lustslow: i got loadsa negative comments about treating him like a sex object,so why is this thread acceptable?Anyway i still voted for him :naughty:

I don't know why you got hassle - unless folks felt that in person it is too much.

Its ok voting - but getting physical with him winds some folks up - and they tend to say what they think!! :thumb_yello:

I don't know why you got hassle - unless folks felt that in person it is too much.

Its ok voting - but getting physical with him winds some folks up - and they tend to say what they think!! :thumb_yello:

Why would it wind folks up,id be well pleased if others had this experience :thumb_yello:

Why would it wind folks up,id be well pleased if others had this experience :thumb_yello:

Not sure - some have never had the chance to see him, some feel its a bit

much to get physical with him in any form. Lots of different opinions on this (and plenty other) subject - and nothing is going to please everyone - so I guess when folk post they have to be prepared for folks opinions, good and bad!! :thumb_yello:

Not sure - some have never had the chance to see him, some feel its a bit

much to get physical with him in any form. Lots of different opinions on this (and plenty other) subject - and nothing is going to please everyone - so I guess when folk post they have to be prepared for folks opinions, good and bad!! :thumb_yello:

Alrighty then :thumb_yello:

Actually, this is like the stupidest thread ever :D

I can't believe the success it achieved:roftl:

But imagine if we're gonna vote for something else...I think we're the most powerful supporters of the net!:punk:

Did find a James Blunt forum and a post about this on there

http://forum.jamesblunt.com/viewtopic.php?t=3121

They don't seem too happy that Mika fans are out in force.... not much going on that site really ... then again they don't know they're up against the MFC lol

lol i love the person who said...i wonder how mika caught up so fast:naughty:

muwhahahahaha.....they just have no idea do they...:naughty:

:shocked: :shocked:

Mika may be ahead in Poll 1, but the Gary Barlow fans went mad last night and he has 90,000 votes in Poll 2

Get back on those voting buttons!!!!

GB now has over 102,000 :boxed:

Edit - now 104,132!!!!! Thats some hefty voting. I seem to be voting on my own

this morning - hoping the big guns will come on here soon!!! :wink2:

Up to 40% now - 91,805!!! :punk:

c'mon MFC but not too much - i want to be online before he gets to 100,000 votes, but at this rate its not likely....:thumbdown: - i leave school in about an hour and quater, then i get home about half 3....well i will be on about 4pm hopefully, unless i am playing nintendo wii.....hehe.....thats y i wasnt on yesterday....

I was in the thread that you mention, and as you're talking about it, I will answer with my perspective.

I'm not posting this to create issues, pick a fight, or anything of the sorts, so please read it with an open mind and don't get defensive about it; I'm only doing it because you've brought it up again, and you are apparently still wondering why people reacted the way they/we did.

In that thread you were saying how you were planning on trying to kiss Mika, and you even said that you were hoping for a snog or so...It wasn't clear from your post (to me and to many others) if you were joking when you said that, but it certainly sounded like you were serious about it. On top of it, you got defensive when others started stating their opinions about this.

I can only speak for myself, but the reason why I reacted to your posts (and do today) is that I feel quite strongly that it's wrong to "demand" or request any sort of physical contact of a person that we don't know.

This applies to Mika or to anyone else who is in fact a stranger to the one who is asking for a kiss, hug, or to touch their hair...So no, if someone else was to go and touch Mika's hair, or kiss him, or hug him, I wouldn't "be happy for them", simply because I am looking at it from the perspective of how Mika would feel there.

Let's not kid ourselves: We are strangers to him, and if he says yes to these requests, it's probably not because he's secretly quite keen to kiss/hug us or whatever. It's (IMO) most likely because he can't see a way out of it without being rude or causing an awckward situation.

It's for this reason that I personally don't make those requests, even though I am a touchy feely person, and, as a Spaniard, probably much more so than many of the people who post here.

I just choose not to use this touchy side of me with a stranger, out of how I view the fact of showing respect towards someone who I don't actually know.

Like many, many others here, I've met Mika many times and could have easily "tried" or asked for these things, but I didn't because I simply don't agree with it, so I can't agree with what you posted.

To me it's not about how I/you/the other fans feel about kissing/hugging him, but how he may feel about us making those requests off him.

I hope that this explains my position.

As I said, don't take it personally, as it's my view on things and just that.

As Wendi said, if you are going to make threads and post your opinions, you should be able to take other people's opinions as well.:thumb_yello:

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-cast-your-vote/article/20080222125909990012

let show'em the MFC power:cool:

ATTENTION: vote ALSO in the 2nd Poll, whoever you like that has less than 1%

Gary Barlow can't win! :shocked:

I'm voting for Enrique in the 2nd poll. He's only got just over 700 votes, and he's really good. Mika rules the poll!!!!!