Pick up the nearest book to you, and go to pg.25...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm i have a beatles unseen archives next to me and says...

"Paul's hopes for a quiet evening out with Jane Asher are dashed as he becomes the center of attention at a West End theater."

i really can't find any mysterious meaning...unless i'm suddenly supposed to become famous at a theater!:naughty::boxed:

pg 25 :

"Nouns ending in ure, ence, ance, sion, tion, té, ouille, eille tend to be feminine."

My age pg 26 :

"Now let's look at the changes from the masculine to the feminine in the words for family members."

Right....so I am currently in the process of teaching myself French :naughty:

And the next closest book is another French Verb book....

I'm reading "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coehlo...

So page 25: "What about one-tenth of my treasure?"

Hmmm... I don't get it :boxed:

So I go to page 48.

IT'S BLANK. Completely and totally whitespace.

OK.

What is the cosmos trying to tell me...? :blink:

dcdeb

"He always comes on market days, and holds balloons - a lovely bunch - and in the market square he stays, and never seems to think of lunch."

edit: oh, and my age page: 17

"And still of a winter's night, they say, when the wind is in the trees, when the moon is a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas, When the road is a ribbon of moonlight over the purple moor, a highwayman comes riding."

I took mine from "The complete pocket positives"

Page 25

Always live your life with one dream to fulfill.

(the rest says: No matter how many of your dreams you have realised in the past always have a dream to go. Because when you stop dreaming, life becomes a mundane existence. - Sara Henderson, Australian outback station manager and writer. )

Very nice..

Page 30

For whoever knows how to return a kindness he has received must be a friend above price. - Sophocles, Greek Tragedian.

So true.

Dan Brown - Angels And Demons

Page 25:

'I've taken the liberty of sending a plane for you,' the voice said. 'It will be in Boston in twenty minutes.'

Page 33 - My age:

sixty thousand feet. You're thirty per cent lighter up there.

Nope no relevence to me at all... lol

the nearest book next to me is 'The Filmmaker's Handbook'

Pg.25: The single FireWire cable to the camera at left replaces all the cables pictured at right for video, audio, and deck control. (Bob Doyle)

:naughty: Magical

Pg.15 {my age}: Since most video equipment in use around the world is still interlace-though this is changing fast- working in progressive often requires finding ways to be compatible with it.

........ ... . ..

A book {in english} near me?..a school selection of tales by the overrated Hemingway :bored: "The Nick Adams Stories":yay:

pg 25..

"All right", George said. "What you going to do with us afterward?"

"That'll depend" Max said. "That's one of those things you never know at the time".

:naughty: someone is thinking how to make profit from the MFC :newyear:

{edit: + my age}

"Well bright boy", Max said, looking into the mirror, "why don't you say something?"

:winksmiley02:

"And also remember that the whole thing might be a coincidence," Gwen added, "and the person who had the alien tech,if there was alien tech, left when the fight started rather than get involved."

Page 25:

If you turn pale at the idea of ham and lentil soup, you can try growing lentils and eating them in a tasty salad instead!:naughty:

Page 13- my age:

One up from a peg doll is a rag doll made from- well, rags and scraps of fabric!

The book is called: The great big glorious book for girls.:wink2:

at one end was the stately great hall, its dome and belfry gleaming in the morning light, at the other end, towering above every other building in sanctaphrax, was the magnificent loftus observatory, with the unmistakable outline of twin mistsiftinf towers just beyond.

book the edge chronicles, the winter knights by paul stewart and chris riddell

the nearest book to me was........my french-german dictionary !:roftl: I know it's not really a book but the first word on p25 was atishoo-atchoum-hatschi :naughty:

hehe that's funny, the nearest book to me was my french- dutch dictionary :naughty:

the first word on p 25 was allergie - allergie

such a nice idea but it's not working for me. first book i noticed and opened was about storks and it made no sense. second was poland's military history and the third i went for was a guide and it said that hotels in Holland are expensive.. :boxed:

EDIT wait a moment! i'm going to Amsterdam for Mika's gig, I don't have to buy a guide now that i found one at home. that's nice..

EDIT2 maybe it makes sense? maybe sth is telling me to book a hotel now or it's gonna be too late? hmm.. interesting..

Page 25:

"There was one bit that was all red sands, like Luke Skywalker's home planet."

Page 23 (my age):

"I'm thinking of going to Vegas next week - wanna come?"

You think this is some sort of message for me to go to Vegas next week? Or to Luke Skywalker's home planet? :naughty:

My closest book is More murderous maths by Kjartan Poskitt (don't ask)

Pg 25: Back in the garden the railings were in position

Pg 13: So there you are popping back from the shops with a pizza when... "Aha!" comes an evil voice.

Mines just a load of rubbish :(