Pictures of Mika--Bungalow 8 party

Serendipity66

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this link to pictures buried in another thread. Wanted to make sure more people saw them. I find them interesting for some reason.

Mika is on picture 28 and then on pictures 31 through 39.

http://www.isoimagesuk.com/viewphoto.php?albumId=37812&imageId=1471608

Is that Jodi Marr in the car with him?

thanks for posting! that's not jodi marr though. i'm not sure who it is....i'm surprised no one is speculating as to who the girl is...:blink:

Very cute pics. Saw the video of him getting into that car and helping somebody up who fell. Don't know who the girl is but she is lucky to be in the same car with Mika.:wub2:

You guys sure its the same place? i dont remember it being at this place... :boxed:

These are such nice photos of Mika!!!

I love how his legs are too long for the seat...aaawww...gorgeous long, long legs:naughty:

Photo 38 was interesting...never though I would see a 'crotch shot' of Mika getting out of a car (even though I don't think he was getting out of the car...I think the photographer got a bit too close...or just zoomed in...)

Question: What was up with the photogrpaher? Come on 'crotch shot'?!?...back up a little. I bet you Mika (and his friend) were thinking by the second flash of the person taking their photo, "what's wrong with this person?"

Even though I like these photo's, all I can think about is the amount of flashlights you could see in the vid and how annoying that must be and how it's such an intrusion of his (and all the others that were there) privacy.

He's not writing his album cos' he needs a rest.... oh and a drink.... and another drink.... and another drink.... and a haircut.... and a trip to China.... and probably more drinks that we don't know about..... :)

lol

Least the paps are leaving him alone.... for awhile