What do u think about this??????-Mika styling???

Daniella92

Do u think that mika wears this kind of stuff bcs of his album - LIFE IN A CARTOON MOTION....

Do u think that he will 'back to normal' when he does the second album???

I WOULDN'T LOVE THAT...BUT WHO KNOWS??!???:shocked:

soooooooo....ur opinion?:wub2: love mikaaaaa:)

q_awards_81_wenn5028667 p.s. PLEASE READ MY POEM 4 MIKA AND TELL ME WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT IT....?:)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's gonna change....not majorly, but I think he'll dress more.....professional, is that the right word? Maybe mature is better...but yeah. He said it himself that he likes to change things up after a while. :)

But remember friends, no matter how he dresses, Mika will certainly NEVER be "normal" or "average"! REMEMBER THAT! :wink2:

He's gonna change....not majorly, but I think he'll dress more.....professional, is that the right word? Maybe mature is better...but yeah. He said it himself that he likes to change things up after a while. :)

But remember friends, no matter how he dresses, Mika will certainly NEVER be "normal" or "average"! REMEMBER THAT! :wink2:

oh no I love his outfits , he is so unique and creative!!!

but you are right MIKA will always be creative!! :wub2:

I don't know... I don't think he dresses that way because of the name of the album, I think it's the opposite.. if you know what i mean:p Like, the name of the album is something that reflects on the songs and their meanings and they somehow reflect on Mika (so also the way he dresses) so.. I mean, he didn't dress that way because of the album, he named the album because of "how he dresses" which actually means because of "who he is"

I might not be making sense:mf_rosetinted: Sorry, I'm not very good when it comes to expressing myself in english. :bleh:

oHHHHH YES !!!!!

Definatley(IDK if I spelt that right!)Mika will never be normal or average and that's a good thing but I don't want him to change but if he wants to I can't stop him and neither can any of us and also he is mature he just wants to dress fun ya know? but I'd like to change things up after a while too:thumb_yello:

I don't know... I don't think he dresses that way because of the name of the album, I think it's the opposite.. if you know what i mean:p Like, the name of the album is something that reflects on the songs and their meanings and they somehow reflect on Mika (so also the way he dresses) so.. I mean, he didn't dress that way because of the album, he named the album because of "how he dresses" which actually means because of "who he is"

I might not be making sense:mf_rosetinted: Sorry, I'm not very good when it comes to expressing myself in english. :bleh:

yes that makes sense! I agree!!!:thumb_yello: MIKA probably wanted to show who he is through his album :wink2:

well when i said -normal- i thought on 1 picture of his...On it he doesn-t have ....wow i dont know how to say that on english:wink2: you know/his kind of hair:):roftl: and he dressed in 1 colore....u know normal:) i can't put hier that picture bcs i don't know how but he's very cute on it(anyway) .... so .... :punk:

I think he's going to keep wearing whatever he feels like wearing no matter what anybody thinks. Who knows what mood he'll be in next :punk:

I couldnt have put it better! :thumb_yello:

Thats exactly what i think, he will wear what ever he feels like regardless of what anyone else thinks he should wear.

I dont think he will change that much, but i do expect some changes as he is growing up and you cant stay the same for ever.

i hope even if he DOES change his style,i just hope he wont change THAT much.

MIKA WONT BE MIKA WITHOUT THE TIGHT COLOURFUL PANTS WITH BRACES AND A CONTRASTING SHIRT TO GO WITH THE OUTFIT! get what i mean?and i DO hope he doesn't decide to straighten/shorten his hair and get his curls out of our sight :shocked:

i hope even if he DOES change his style,i just hope he wont change THAT much.

MIKA WONT BE MIKA WITHOUT THE TIGHT COLOURFUL PANTS WITH BRACES AND A CONTRASTING SHIRT TO GO WITH THE OUTFIT! get what i mean?and i DO hope he doesn't decide to straighten/shorten his hair and get his curls out of our sight :shocked:

AGREED!!!!!

I think Mika's style is just whatever he wants, I don't think he cares at all about what anyone thinks, so even us fans I don't think can convince him to do what we might want.

He could be very different for his second album, or he could be very similar, but if he changes even slighty, I think this is actually a good thing. Because then he can develop as an artist without having to live up to what he "normally" wears.

Whatever style he has or will have, I'm sure it'll be good, because he seems like someone who only wears what he want to, so he'll always look good...hopefully:bleh:

I think MIka is such a creative person he will definately change along the way. However, in case of LICM, I think the albm reflects him, not the other way round:wink2:. He is a flamboyant person and hence the characters created on the album, lollipop girls, big girls that were coming to life in front of our eyes on the gigs:thumb_yello:

Expect the unexpected:punk:

Exactly!

Only boring people like me adopt a style and the stick with it for a decade ;)

Boring as I am, even I have changed my hair radically many times. However, I don't expect Mika will ever end up with calico hair, purple hair, or no hair. I've had all of those and only the purple was flattering :D

The calico hair is a long story :punk:

What on earth is calico hair?

Mika will always be Mika, whether he has a haircut, wears a suit occasionally, or whatever. He is unique.

But if you look at pictures of Elvis Presley throughout his career, or picturs of John Lennon, they changed their images and the clothes they wore, but people still loved them, and they stayed unique.

In years to come people MAY talk about Mika's LICM look, and then Mika's (whatever) look. But he'll always be Mika, and he'll always be brilliant, and he'll always look gorgeous.

Mika will always be Mika, whether he has a haircut, wears a suit occasionally, or whatever. He is unique.

But if you look at pictures of Elvis Presley throughout his career, or picturs of John Lennon, they changed their images and the clothes they wore, but people still loved them, and they stayed unique.

In years to come people MAY talk about Mika's LICM look, and then Mika's (whatever) look. But he'll always be Mika, and he'll always be brilliant, and he'll always look gorgeous.

True, true and true. Well said:thumb_yello:

Hear, hear!:cheers: