The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

Christina on here has one similar called Mika. Great name.

Hiya Laurel, have you put your point across to Morrisons? You never know if you don't ask?

lol i thought of it... but i think if i submit that name.... there will be eyes rolling in my family hahahaha it will get vitoed

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Laurel - I think its good for Mika to do some shows out of

his "comfort zone" - that way he can gauge folks reaction - not

fans - but the guy/girl in the street!!

Well, I bet it was nice for him to leave a venue without having about 100 fans waiting for autographs outside.... :roftl:

:shocked: Silence is Golden and all that

howdy. just saw photos from last night.

those huge corporations spend a ton on holiday parties. When I used to do floral for big event companies, we'd often be there setting up flowers/candles/draping fabric backdrops while the artists were doing their soundcheck. I heard the whole show by Styx & Cyndi Lauper, could have heard Grace Jones but she was late (as always!)

it was one of the perks of the job. here, sometimes the company would pay upwards of $100,000 just on decor!

Good Afternoon Oldlings...Hope everyone had a great weekend. I actually had a brilliant one. I went downtown Los Angeles to the jewelry mart on Saturday to get some jewelry repaired. While walking around, we saw ER being filmed and most of the actors were on the set...very cool. I love living in L.A.

On Sunday, we got to go to a screening of "Seventeen Again" with Mathew Perry and Zac Efron and we were the very first audience to ever see the movie.

When it does come out, I highly recommend it.....very cute and funny. It's very predictible but hey, it's entertaining.

Now, I'm back to real life at work. :thumbdown:

While walking around, we saw ER being filmed and most of the actors were on the set...very cool. I love living in L.A.

You lucky thing! One of my favourite shows (though I miss George Clooney and Anthony Andrews)

Hello Silver and Charlotte! and anyone else about!

Glad you had a good w/e, LA girl! What fun!

Leona's comment about the floral display was interesting! :thumb_yello: There's one roundabout way to get into a sound check! :naughty:

Yes, the vid of the ball was pretty impressive, but missing the energy of the crowd (obviously not MFC'ers) who seemed more excited about the big girls than Mika himself. :shocked::boxed:

Hello Silver and Charlotte! and anyone else about!

Glad you had a good w/e, LA girl! What fun!

Leona's comment about the floral display was interesting! :thumb_yello: There's one roundabout way to get into a sound check! :naughty:

Yes, the vid of the ball was pretty impressive, but missing the energy of the crowd (obviously not MFC'ers) who seemed more excited about the big girls than Mika himself. :shocked::boxed:

Hi Patti:thumb_yello: yes - a few of us Oldlings would have livened things up:woot_jump:

hi everyone. sorry went to lie down for a bit.

today I got a thin plastic frame to put my Mika poster into,

to protect it from my naughty cat & he's sitting there biting the plastic bag!

that cat just loves to crawl onto papers and bite plastic!

Shari, I find out May 5 when the surgery will be.

is anyone else having trouble with this forum?

it makes me log in every time I make a comment!

hi Laurel!

the frame I got is 6 inches too long , so there is some blank space in which I can put some pictures of Mika, now the problem is....which ones???

I think I have too many to choose from!

what a lovely dilemma!