• 1 month later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh! how often do u go to concerts H&M??? :roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

All our favorite bands are playing around the same time in a year. Mika in Chicago was Feb. 5th 2008. The Ting Tings at Vintage Vinyl in St. Louis was July 31st 2008. Vampire Weekend was in St. Louis Sept. 10th 2008. We will be seeing The Kooks Oct. 7th 2008 in St. Louis. All in the same year. It's been great. And just got news that The Kooks have been signing after every U.S. show. So that is FAB!!!

The Meyer Twins

All our favorite bands are playing around the same time in a year. Mika in Chicago was Feb. 5th 2008. The Ting Tings at Vintage Vinyl in St. Louis was July 31st 2008. Vampire Weekend was in St. Louis Sept. 10th 2008. We will be seeing The Kooks Oct. 7th 2008 in St. Louis. All in the same year. It's been great. And just got news that The Kooks have been signing after every U.S. show. So that is FAB!!!

The Meyer Twins

oh!!! i love the kooks!!! get plenty of pictures!!!

oh!!! i love the kooks!!! get plenty of pictures!!!

Oh we will!!! We hope soooo much that we'll get to meet them and get their auto/pic with them like we did with Vampire Weekend. An email we got today said that they have been signing after every U.S. show so we're keeping our fingers crossed.

The Meyer Twins

ya, and know what sucks? i was supppost to go to a kooks concert in november i believe. no october, ya october, like 28 or whatever, but its on a friday that the football team is home, and im in band and i have to be there :tears:

ya, and know what sucks? i was supppost to go to a kooks concert in november i believe. no october, ya october, like 28 or whatever, but its on a friday that the football team is home, and im in band and i have to be there :tears:

Oh that does suck, but if ya have to be there, then you just have to. That sucks though.:thumbdown:

• 1 month later...

OMG just got a message on facebook that the Ting Tings are playing a free show in Philly on Halloween!!! :punk:

FRIDAY

OCTOBER 31, 2008

FREE! ALL AGES!

Doors @ 7:30 PM

DETAILS BELOW

@ The Barbary

951 Frankford Avenue

Philadelphia, PA 19125

215-423-8342

I hate that none of my friends like the music i like or else i could hop on the train and head over in my amazing lollipop girl costume :sad: I'll jus ask random people because it seems AMAZING!!!!

OMG just got a message on facebook that the Ting Tings are playing a free show in Philly on Halloween!!! :punk:

FRIDAY

OCTOBER 31, 2008

FREE! ALL AGES!

DETAILS BELOW

@ The Barbary

951 Frankford Avenue

Philadelphia, PA 19125

215-423-8342

I hate that none of my friends like the music i like or else i could hop on the train and head over in my amazing lollipop girl costume :sad: I'll jus ask random people because it seems AMAZING!!!!

We know we just saw that too. Wish we lived in Philly!:thumbdown:

FRIDAY

OCTOBER 31, 2008

FREE! ALL AGES!

DETAILS BELOW

@ The Barbary

951 Frankford Avenue

Philadelphia, PA 19125

215-423-8342

ohh my goodness...thank you soo much for the info...i live near cleveland ohio...idk if I'll make it to the show or not but I really hope so..im gonna cross my fingers:bleh: THANK YOU SOO MUCH:punk:

ohh my goodness...thank you soo much for the info...i live near cleveland ohio...idk if I'll make it to the show or not but I really hope so..im gonna cross my fingers:bleh: THANK YOU SOO MUCH:punk:

your welcome so much

hope you can make it...hope i can make it if you do and i do ill be the one wearing a lollipop girl costume (made it myself) haha

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...