Mika's favourite colour

keti

Hello everybody! :wink2:

I always keep wondering what is Mika's favourite colour.I have never heard him mentioning that or getting asked that question so far,so I would be gratefull for you to tell me what's his fav colour (if you know,of course)...or,if you don't know,you can tell what you think his fav colour is!:original:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a poll on this fairly recently - but I can't find the thread.

Yes, I remember that poll also,

I think most people thought it was purple...

Hi,you're new here! Welcome!:wink2:

I honestly don't know...he always wears so many colours...ummm.maybe it's red?

heyy thanx a lot keti :biggrin2:

i always wanted to join ya guys but i was too lazy to do it .. heh =P

i rly thinks it's white cuz there is always something white in his outfits (esp his shoes) .. it would be the total opposite from my fave color though, which is black =P

heyy thanx a lot keti :biggrin2:

i always wanted to join ya guys but i was too lazy to do it .. heh =P

i rly thinks it's white cuz there is always something white in his outfits (esp his shoes) .. it would be the total opposite from my fave color though, which is black =P

You're welcome!:wink2:

I joined to the MFC in March...but I wanted to do that months ago...erm yeah,i guess I was lazy too...:bleh: but I tried to register here a lot of times and it didn't work,until one fine happy day...:biggrin2::wink2:

I've noticed that he always wear a white article of clothing as well. Though, I've noticed that he wears mainly white shirts. As for the white shoes thing, yeah, I've seen him wear those but I've also noticed those wicked cool silver sneakers (especially on stage)...hehe

I've noticed that he always wear a white article of clothing as well. Though, I've noticed that he wears mainly white shirts. As for the white shoes thing, yeah, I've seen him wear those but I've also noticed those wicked cool silver sneakers (especially on stage)...hehe

Yeah I noticed that too...he wears white a lot - white trousers;white shirts...

I think he likes silver and gold,he often wears those sneakers you mentioned and a lot of jeverly as well...and he has those white pants with silver stripes:bleh:

Mika said himself that he likes bright colours! :biggrin2: so it's probably purple then...

Have you noticed that Mika is the only man who looks incredible in every single colour??!(well,at least I think he is the only man who looks so gorgeous in bright colours,I haven't seen any other guy so far) I mean,most of the men wear black,grey,blue,white,maybe red...and when they put something pink or purple on themselves they don't look very attractive...and look at Mika - he looks divine in pink or orange or purple and so on.It's pretty amazing, isn't it?:biggrin2:

Well................. 2b honest i hav absolutely no idea :thumbdown:!!

It's a mystery!

Just kidding...:bleh: yeah I'm not sure for his fav colour too...but if the majority thinks it's purple then it's probably purple.:wink2:

silver sneakers with black stripes? I've got them on a poster.. with the rest of Mika in it :naughty: I really like them!