• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes! you are the best. Thank you - I'll feel ultra stupid if you just searched "Mika quotes" into the search thing, cause I did that a billion times and it never worked. haha

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Haha thanks.

Don't worry, I didn't use the search- I knew I had it so I looked through my "subscribed" threads and it was there. :bleh:

Yes! you are the best. Thank you - I'll feel ultra stupid if you just searched "Mika quotes" into the search thing, cause I did that a billion times and it never worked. haha

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

The search tool can be a bit of an ass, right? :naughty:

It took me a while to figure that out but when you use it, always go to advanced search and enter your keywords there making sure you chose the "threads titles only" option. You'll see, it'll work this way :wink2:

Anyone have any pictures of the "money shirt"?

example:

sig4.jpg

in love with this photoshoot, just can't find the photos!! :naughty:

THANK YOU!! :huglove:

I had just asked a very similar question yesterday...:lol3::naughty:

I'm looking for the photos of Mika from a photoshoot where he was on a bed and he was in a tshirt that looked like it had money (bills) on it and I believe he was wearing blue jeans.

Does anyone have 'em?

mikapillow.jpg[/img]

For the newbies please dont feel "stupid" for asking , the search function can be tough:thumb_yello:

I find that Google often works better than the built-in search function. For example, go to Google and type:

site:http://www.mikafanclub.com Wiltern

and you'll see that it pulls up hits on that performance. :thumb_yello:

I saw the following in the Mika Quotes thread... Is there a video for it?

oh and

random guy:mika have my babies!!

mika: Did someone just scream have my babies...and if im not mistaken it was a man

hilarious! when was that?

At the gramercy show!!! NYers are weird <3

i already posted this on another thread, but i had to revive it from like, last year. i was wondering if anyone on here could help me? :wink2:

can anyone remove the watermark on this picture? i've tried it, and i'll update if mine actually looks decent, but i really have no clue how to remove watermarks!

g1.jpg

THANK YOU!

i already posted this on another thread, but i had to revive it from like, last year. i was wondering if anyone on here could help me? :wink2:

can anyone remove the watermark on this picture? i've tried it, and i'll update if mine actually looks decent, but i really have no clue how to remove watermarks!

g1.jpg

THANK YOU!

Perhaps try posting it in this thread. Wait, let me guess: that's the thread you tried already? :aah::lol3:

Perhaps try posting it in this thread. Wait, let me guess: that's the thread you tried already? :aah::lol3:

nope, i tried another one as well! but my sister (another MFC-er) said that she posted on that one and no one responded...:blink:

so i tried this!

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING/someone who can remove watermarks :naughty:

g1.jpg

THANK YOU!

thanks to Avoca :wink2:

mikab1nn4.jpg

If you're looking for something at all MIKA or MFC related, then you can come here and ask. Any pictures, videos, interviews in the News section where it takes too long to search through our many pages, or you're just being lazy, or the search option isn't being too accurate, or you want to talk to a real person...

I just thought it would be easier in one big thread for everything! :wink2:

So ask/search/answer away! There's bound to be someone who knows where it is...

Mine: I'm desperately searching for the written down interview where they ask him what his favorite shape cloud is, I think, and he says boob shaped ones.. Among other questions...(?).. :lmfao:

And also the interview where he says he flirts with everything and everyone.. whether it's a teacup or a tree...:naughty:

They might be in the same one... Thanks! :huglove:

Ooh, I need someone's help please!!!

A.Clay has a good collection of threads about Mika in different colours (like I can be purple) and I cannot find the pink one!

I can't remember what it's called. I had one called "Think Pink" but lets face it; I'm no A.Clay!

Aah please help!

:o