• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for the pictures that used be on the gallery of Mika in Hmv signing and singing any would be great could anyone locate where these have been put or where can find them Catherine x

Does anyone have any idea about where to find the interview (a vid) in which Mika actually pronounces his name Michael as Mee-kah-el or something like that?

I saw it loooong time ago and after that I couldn't find it anywhere!

Edited by veroMica

Does anyone have any idea about where to find the interview (a vid) in which Mika actually pronounces his name Michael as Mee-kah-el or something like that?

I saw it loooong time ago and after that I couldn't find it anywhere!

He pronounces his name like that in this video at about 2:03

Hope that's what you were looking for.

Yyeeeeeaahhhh!!!! THANK YOU! I wouldn't have guessed it was that interview in the Hot Seat, I thought it was another!

Can someone please help me.

A few months ago,I lost almost all my pictures during a computer crash.

I found most of them back but I'm still missing one that I really would like to have back and I can't find it.

It's a picture from 2007 and he wears a orange blazer on it and a green tie (I believe)

It's not a pretty picture,actually Mika is a bit ugly and nerdy in this picture but I think it's funny and I liked it very much.

Please help me.

Can someone please help me.

A few months ago,I lost almost all my pictures during a computer crash.

I found most of them back but I'm still missing one that I really would like to have back and I can't find it.

It's a picture from 2007 and he wears a orange blazer on it and a green tie (I believe)

It's not a pretty picture,actually Mika is a bit ugly and nerdy in this picture but I think it's funny and I liked it very much.

Please help me.

Quoting myself haha.

Ok, Dani56 and Biennie have found them for me. So nevermind this post anymore. thanks girls!!!

i havent watched this vid in such a long time! thanks for reminding me of it, it's great:thumb_yello:

Is there any thread for fanfics? :blink:

I found (and saved :wink2:) a nice story long ago but I don’t know if it is allowed here to post something written by someone else? It was on the internet for a long time but it’s been recently removed by its author… :thumbdown:

Family members are mentioned :blink:

i havent watched this vid in such a long time! thanks for reminding me of it, it's great:thumb_yello:

You're welcome!:thumb_yello:

I was wondering if anyone know where "pointlessly delicious" comes from? Is it a Mika quote? =S

Is there any thread for fanfics? :blink:

I found (and saved :wink2:) a nice story long ago but I don’t know if it is allowed here to post something written by someone else? It was on the internet for a long time but it’s been recently removed by its author… :thumbdown:

Family members are mentioned :blink:

Careful with that then.

Thanks Bienie! I didn't know there was a longer video of "the making of love today" , I just knew the shorter version :wub2:

Ow! You're welcome :wink2:

You're lucky then I didn't like the first video (I think there's something wrong with the sound .. you know .. when people are not saying what you hear them say at a certain moment :roftl:), otherwise I would have taken that one .. :bleh:

Ow! You're welcome :wink2:

You're lucky then I didn't like the first video (I think there's something wrong with the sound .. you know .. when people are not saying what you hear them say at a certain moment :roftl:), otherwise I would have taken that one .. :bleh:

Someone would call it fate :naughty:

yeah, synchronization problems

Someone would call it fate :naughty:

yeah, synchronization problems

Maybe it is :mf_rosetinted: (was? :roftl:)

Yeah, that's what I was looking for .. thanks :roftl:

has anyone got a pictures of mika wearing that long sleeve white with black strippes on any other of his promotion sigings earlyish in 2007 or even 2006 think I looking for the metro promotion signing or did mika do another day signing in hmv I cant find the pictures that used be on the gallery here but now delented I think they used be on the funniest picture threads with words on or something that name

has anyone got a pictures of mika wearing that long sleeve white with black strippes on any other of his promotion sigings earlyish in 2007 or even 2006 think I looking for the metro promotion signing or did mika do another day signing in hmv I cant find the pictures that used be on the gallery here but now delented I think they used be on the funniest picture threads with words on or something that name

He did wear that at the HMV promo for LICM, but I didn't get any pics.

There are some somewhere, there is a thread somewhere, I'll have a look.:wink2: