• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anybody know which interview he talks specifically about Love Today in? I know there is one in which he explains the whole song and talks about Carolina.

The sound quality isn't brilliant, but I'm sure it's in there.

And also:

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article6923790.ece

He says something about it in there. :wink2:

24ni5vn.jpg

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :biggrin2::wub2:

i was wondering if a thread exists on mfc where we can talk about the struggles, bullying, teasing we face because of Mika? I dont want to start one and get in trouble ;D

Hmmm Im sure there was one orrr I saw one .....

Its in here "somewhere" .. if you want to post a thread go for it , Im sure the mods will redirect if its somewhere in here:thumb_yello:

Desktopbackground.jpg

This picture is my desktop background, and I know I have the biiiiiig version somewhere, but I can't find it! Does someone have it on hand? I got a new computer and I need to set the background to Mika :naughty:

Please and thank you xoxo

Desktopbackground.jpg

This picture is my desktop background, and I know I have the biiiiiig version somewhere, but I can't find it! Does someone have it on hand? I got a new computer and I need to set the background to Mika :naughty:

Please and thank you xoxo

This is the biggest one I've got

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3764/mika752699.jpg

Edited by kaatje066

Such a great thread! I"m slowly reading trhough all the post because I'm finding some great links.

Anyway, I've been wondering about something. I have the BBC radio one interview that has Mika and Scott Mils, but I want a link to two things they mentiond in the interview. One was where Mika apparently had an hour on the radio and it involved him talking to Lollipop Girl (In the interview, Scott Mills was saying, "This is Mika being normal" and then it goes into Mika talking to Lollipop girl. )and I also want to hear the entire "Scott Mills pretending to be Mika" bit, not the short clip they had on the radio.

I hope that made sense. :aah:

Such a great thread! I"m slowly reading trhough all the post because I'm finding some great links.

Anyway, I've been wondering about something. I have the BBC radio one interview that has Mika and Scott Mils, but I want a link to two things they mentiond in the interview. One was where Mika apparently had an hour on the radio and it involved him talking to Lollipop Girl (In the interview, Scott Mills was saying, "This is Mika being normal" and then it goes into Mika talking to Lollipop girl. )and I also want to hear the entire "Scott Mills pretending to be Mika" bit, not the short clip they had on the radio.

I hope that made sense. :aah:

Here's Scott Mills pretending to be Mika http://www.sendspace.com/file/q1co99

I don't think I've ever heard the other interview

Not really looking for anything but in case someone happens to know...

You know those hats Mika wears? The one that was yellow in Tokyo and blue/green at itunes fest... What do you suppose they're made of?

i can't answer, but wanted to ask about hats too. Is there a thread with pics of Mika in different hats? He is awesome in hats!