• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys!

I was wondering if any of you could show me pics with Mika together with all the band, as when they are bowing in the concerts at the end, but I need them as high res as possible... I'm going to print one of the pics :wink2:

I also saw there is a picture of all of them in the tourbook, it would be perfect if someone found that exact picture... but in the end anything is okay! :biggrin2:

Hey guys!

I was wondering if any of you could show me pics with Mika together with all the band, as when they are bowing in the concerts at the end, but I need them as high res as possible... I'm going to print one of the pics :wink2:

I also saw there is a picture of all of them in the tourbook, it would be perfect if someone found that exact picture... but in the end anything is okay! :biggrin2:

i THINK xxmika-maddo-joxx has one, but you have to get her permission to use it.. i think thats her username. i'll edit if it isnt :teehee:

hi all just woundering i you can help

you see ive set myself three tascs but im realy strugling

my TASKS are

1) make Boo(my nice) a lollipopgirl from barbie dolland give for Bday pressy

(so i need pics of lollipopgirl from meany angels if possibel)

2)get sticker maker and make thousands of M stickers and mark everywhere i go today leeds tomorrow the WORLD (dot need help for this)

3)lookup all jack jpohson and Neo websights and music

(could you tell me where i could down load for cheepfreeor there websights would help)

thanksfor your time