• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there!!! I've been looking everywhere for a picture of mika as a clown (you know the one where he is dressed in green I think and has a little piano and stuff) it would help a lot if someone could show me one ;) thanks!!

Here! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23688&page=43 scroll down to the 514th post there's a bunch :biggrin2:

Can someone tell me: what is 300 dpi? it tells me nothing. I can understand only like this : 1024×680, 1600×800 pixels and so on. That's why I can't understand what is the minimal size of the photos in pixels.

I asked in the Yearbook thread, but no-one is going to answer!!!

Can someone tell me: what is 300 dpi? it tells me nothing. I can understand only like this : 1024×680, 1600×800 pixels and so on. That's why I can't understand what is the minimal size of the photos in pixels.

i think that's a great question, would like to know the answer to that one too

i think that's a great question, would like to know the answer to that one too

It's a print resolution. So to acheive 300 dpi, it depends on how large your photo is physically. For example a photo that's 5 inches by 7 inches has a resolution of 300 dpi at 1500 x 2100 pixels. A photo that's 4 inches by 6 inches would have a resolution of 300 dpi at 1200 x 1800 pixels.

I know this is a bit confusing, and if you have any doubts about photos for the yearbook just send them to mfcmag@hotmail.com and I can take a look at them for you. If they're not large enough I can let you know. Any image file taken straight from a modern digital camera should be fine - just not from mobile phone cameras, Facebook, etc. :thumb_yello:

It's a print resolution. So to acheive 300 dpi, it depends on how large your photo is physically. For example a photo that's 5 inches by 7 inches has a resolution of 300 dpi at 1500 x 2100 pixels. A photo that's 4 inches by 6 inches would have a resolution of 300 dpi at 1200 x 1800 pixels.

I know this is a bit confusing, and if you have any doubts about photos for the yearbook just send them to mfcmag@hotmail.com and I can take a look at them for you. If they're not large enough I can let you know. Any image file taken straight from a modern digital camera should be fine - just not from mobile phone cameras, Facebook, etc. :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much!!! I sent you a pic

Edited by Dreamy_Queen