• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi, i'm looking for some pictures or video-screenshots of the BIOTG background video (the one that was projected on the book during the arena tour) - some where you can see the whole picture, not just parts of it. if anyone has any, please post them here or pm them to me. thanks. :flowers2: i noticed that i'm too much interested in mika when i take pix at the gig, so don't have any myself. :blush-anim-cl: ... which i guess might be a common "problem" :teehee:, but maybe someone has pix or vids of the background too? :wink2:

Edited by mellody

hi, i'm looking for some pictures or video-screenshots of the BIOTG background video (the one that was projected on the book during the arena tour) - some where you can see the whole picture, not just parts of it. if anyone has any, please post them here or pm them to me. thanks. :flowers2: i noticed that i'm too much interested in mika when i take pix at the gig, so don't have any myself. :blush-anim-cl: ... which i guess might be a common "problem" :teehee:, but maybe someone has pix or vids of the background too? :wink2:

There's some in this vid:

And I have two pics from Antwerp:

http://twitpic.com/2cx2eg

http://twitpic.com/2cx2pa

:biggrin2:

Yes, there are a few. I think you can find them on the ''Black and White photos'' section as they are b&w. :)

Here's one:

28vaqgg.jpg

Thank you both!

But I was looking for the b&w thread but I didn't find it :blink:

Does anybody knows where it is? :biggrin2:

Does someone have the pic of Mika where he has those big puppy eyes and he's wearing his hat. and he looks a bit like this :

dyn005_original_340_480_jpeg_2532791_e507fe73579b0d713f1279bed1d36490.jpg

I remember someone compared this picture to Puss, but he's not wearing a hat so :dunno:

post-17211-142983688708_thumb.jpg