"Somewhere over the rainbow" - New Perez Post

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if it's already been posted, I tried looking for it. I'm still waiting for the video to load so I don't know what it's all about. I just know there's a picture of Perez and Mika. :naughty:

http://perezhilton.com/2008-05-08-somewhere-over-the-rainbow

I can't see the video :tears: Can someone tell me what it is about?

Watching the video, Perez is talking about the lunch of his clothing line, he did a press conferense yesterday, he met Mika & his mum for a dinner in a french resturant. He mantioned that Mika is in LA for few days.

Pretty nice video, Perez looks great as well, lost a lot of weight and ditched the colorful hair theme it seems. :thumb_yello:

Perez should get Mika to model the new clothes, hmmmm wonders about the tee shirt.........

And hey Mika is wearing blue pants and at the Stella thing was wearing the black pants.

Now I am wondering who came first the blue or the black?

Perez should get Mika to model the new clothes, hmmmm wonders about the tee shirt.........

And hey Mika is wearing blue pants and at the Stella thing was wearing the black pants.

Now I am wondering who came first the blue or the black?

Well, I would say he first joined the party with Stella McCartney and then met Perez. It´s just because of his stubbles... I know that people from countries that are in the South have got a fast hair-growing. But that fast? :bleh:

"Mika's mum makes me feel like I wanna have children" :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for posting :punk:

I think it was "Mika's mum makes me feel like one of her children", then he says, "and she have a lot". :wink2:

I'm on the way to memorise the whole thing...talk about being obsessed...:blush-anim-cl:

I think it was "Mika's mum makes me feel like one of her children", then he says, "and she have a lot". :wink2:

I'm on the way to memorise the whole thing...talk about being obsessed...:blush-anim-cl:

Yep, that's true, sorry, the phone rang when he was saying that and couldn't listen properly :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: Thank Heaven the inhabitant of my head was there to right my wrong... :naughty:

Aww cute pic!:wub2:

I'd so wear a Perez:mf_rosetinted: But I don't want to know what kind of fantasies he has when he just enjoys watching Mika.......and his mum eat:naughty:

Love you Perez:biggrin2:

Yep, that's true, sorry, the phone rang when he was saying that and couldn't listen properly :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: Thank Heaven the inhabitant of my head was there to right my wrong... :naughty:

Yeah thank goodness for that. :mf_rosetinted:

The funniest thing was that Perez loves Mika´s Mum an all of her children. And then he said "she got many" or so :naughty: I really liked that. Just imagine that Perez is a Penniman-familiy-fan. Can understand him :bleh:

I fully understand him, they are such a lovely family, cannot help but like them.

Can't see the vid, got a lot of catching up to with vids over the weekend, so looking forward to it.

Mikas only there for a few days, which means he'll be back over the weekend then, maybe.

If he's here the following weekend, wonder if he'll hook up with Kathleen from the Butterfly Lounge?