Misheard Lyrics!

Speaking of LT... I cant help hearing "Girl in the GROOVE" , I dunno... am I the only one to hear that? :blink:

NO...i thought it was that at first...still think it does sound like that though :blink:

WHAT ARE THE LYRICS TO STUCK IN THE MIDDLE AFTER 'Are five kids better than one?"

Online tells me "who'd busy like to be gone?"

But I KNOW that he doesnt say busy, he says 'doesnt' I can just hear it!

Anyone else?

I hear it "who doesnt like to become" :blink::naughty:

me too :blink::roftl:

I aways thought it was: Who doesn't like to be gone:naughty:

BTW, I found this on another lyricswebsite:blink::No need to fantasize, since I worked on my phrases:blink:

I saw that too :roftl:

I also hear in Love Today: Licks her lips like there's something on them :blink:

I also hear in Love Today: Licks her lips like there's something on them :blink:

That makes sense, but I'm sure it's ''Licks her lips like they're something other''

I'm actually very confused about some lyrics right now:boxed:

Thats exactly what I hear.

In his acoustic version on the dvd he says LIZARD LIPS CUZ THERES SOMETHING ON EM!!!!

Listen to it, youll hear it!

XD

I think someone has to come here and tell us the right lyrics :fisch::naughty:

ok i'm here:naughty:

it's "licks her lips like they're something other"

check it here:http://www.metrolyrics.com/love-today-lyrics-mika.html

:thumb_yello:

ok i'm here:naughty:

it's "licks her lips like they're something other"

check it here:http://www.metrolyrics.com/love-today-lyrics-mika.html

:thumb_yello:

Yeah i know it is :thumb_yello: but somehow i cant hear it that way :blink:

When I'm at it... in BB, he says "some religion he NEWLY found" right? Cause the online lyrics say a lot of different things

Like chickadee, I think it's DULY, which has the advantage of sounding right and making sense :naughty:

WHAT ARE THE LYRICS TO STUCK IN THE MIDDLE AFTER 'Are five kids better than one?"

Online tells me "who'd busy like to be gone?"

But I KNOW that he doesnt say busy, he says 'doesnt' I can just hear it!

Anyone else?

Not sure about this one lol, but I always sing "who doesnt like to be gone" cause I also hear "doesnt"

I alwyas sing Are five kids better than one? Who doesnt liek to be calm?

It makes sense. 5 kids versus 1 kid. 1 kid is much more calm, and who doesnt like being calm?

;D

I hear it "who doesnt like to become"

I agree with 'become' but I hear 'lie' rather than 'like': Who doesn't lie to become...

And I have no idea what's it's supposed to mean :)

While we're on the subject of BB, I always thought he sang "and a precautionary wife" which didn't make sense to me. Precautionary against what?

I was shocked :shocked: to find that it was cautionary because I think precautionary fits better and makes sense (take a wife as a precaution against being found out)

I aways thought it was: Who doesn't like to be gone:naughty:

That has to be what he says.

It makes sense with the rest of the lyrics in the song.:wink2:

I think it’s very surprisingly how many of you people who are native English speaker have trouble to hear what he is saying.

I thought it was only us who have English as a second language….:blush-anim-cl:

Maybe the reason is that the English has so many different accents?

Usually I have no problem to hear what he is saying when he is talking, in interviews for example.:thumb_yello:

How about you?

Like chickadee, I think it's DULY, which has the advantage of sounding right and making sense :naughty:

I agree with 'become' but I hear 'lie' rather than 'like': Who doesn't lie to become...

And I have no idea what's it's supposed to mean :)

I was shocked :shocked: to find that it was cautionary because I think precautionary fits better and makes sense (take a wife as a precaution against being found out)

OHHH! THAT MAKES SENSE! YES!

Is it "religion that he said he NEWLY found?"

I always thought it was newly.

it's shared

ok there's another one i misheard (i keep remembering them while listening to the songs)

in love today

"is it cause you're just like your mother?"

i used to sing it like this .. "there's a curse you're just like your mother" .. lol

it's shared

ok there's another one i misheard (i keep remembering them while listening to the songs)

in love today

"is it cause you're just like your mother?"

i used to sing it like this .. "there's a curse you're just like your mother" .. lol

haha me too! :lol3:

Right..i think for:

BB it's 'cautionary wife' - well i always heard that and 'newly' - i'm not hearing a d sound at all :blink:

LT- 'licks her lips like they're something other' - again i've always heard that though :blink:

SITM - i always used to hear "who doesn't like to become/lie to become" but i think now after reading this thread that i am making out "who doesn't like to be gone" or it could be "who doesn't lie to be gone" :blink: which sorts of makes sense.

My question is, mikasounds is the official website, why doesn't it have the lyrics?! He said he's gonna be making changes etc and i think if he doesn't want to put all the lyrics in the CD booklet, he can post up all the lyrics there.

Right..i think for:

BB it's 'cautionary wife' - well i always heard that and 'newly' - i'm not hearing a d sound at all :blink:

LT- 'licks her lips like they're something other' - again i've always heard that though :blink:

SITM - i always used to hear "who doesn't like to become/lie to become" but i think now after reading this thread that i am making out "who doesn't like to be gone" or it could be "who doesn't lie to be gone" :blink: which sorts of makes sense.

My question is, mikasounds is the official website, why doesn't it have the lyrics?! He said he's gonna be making changes etc and i think if he doesn't want to put all the lyrics in the CD booklet, he can post up all the lyrics there.

Yeah, I agree with you. On everything.

But I'm pretty sure it's ''like'' in SITM:thumb_yello:

In my interpretation I'm sure it's curse.

About the Big girl/SITM/Billy Brown/Lollipop lyrics I'm very confused:boxed:

:confused: I hear "It does me up and down". Does is pronounced as a weak form, as in Does...? at the beginning of a question. Well I'm Italian and I may be wrong, but I've always thought he means "It makes me happy and sad" :blink:

:confused: I hear "It does me up and down". Does is pronounced as a weak form, as in Does...? at the beginning of a question. Well I'm Italian and I may be wrong, but I've always thought he means "It makes me happy and sad" :blink:

I thought that too in the beginning, but it sounds more like cus than does, and according to more people it seems to be curse.

It's not: It curse me up and down.

Its: And curse me up and down

If that's the correct thing:blink:

I thought that too in the beginning, but it sounds more like cus than does, and according to more people it seems to be curse.

It's not: It curse me up and down.

Its: And curse me up and down

If that's the correct thing:blink:

:no: how can I possibly sing those different words from now on? :tears: I have been singing my Mika repertoire for months! :crybaby:

*please Mister M, give us the correct lyrics!*