Misheard Lyrics!

Definitely, I hear GROOVE.

Thanks! I'm glad I aint the only one to hear it so ! :wink2:

When I'm at it... in BB, he says "some religion he NEWLY found" right? Cause the online lyrics say a lot of different things :naughty:

When I'm at it... in BB, he says "some religion he NEWLY found" right? Cause the online lyrics say a lot of different things :naughty:

WHAT ARE THE LYRICS TO STUCK IN THE MIDDLE AFTER 'Are five kids better than one?"

Online tells me "who'd busy like to be gone?"

But I KNOW that he doesnt say busy, he says 'doesnt' I can just hear it!

Anyone else?

WHAT ARE THE LYRICS TO STUCK IN THE MIDDLE AFTER 'Are five kids better than one?"

Anyone else?

Not sure about this one lol, but I always sing "who doesnt like to be gone" cause I also hear "doesnt"

Not sure about this one lol, but I always sing "who doesnt like to be gone" cause I also hear "doesnt"

I alwyas sing Are five kids better than one? Who doesnt liek to be calm?

It makes sense. 5 kids versus 1 kid. 1 kid is much more calm, and who doesnt like being calm?

;D

I alwyas sing Are five kids better than one? Who doesnt liek to be calm?

It makes sense. 5 kids versus 1 kid. 1 kid is much more calm, and who doesnt like being calm?

;D

I dont hear "calm" but again, I'm no native english speaker... :boxed: really, Mika should learn to articulate :naughty:

I dont hear "calm" but again, I'm no native english speaker... :boxed: really, Mika should learn to articulate :naughty:

I've always wondered about that myself. I mean, he is a trained opera singer, they learn a clear way of pronouncing words don't they?

I've always wondered about that myself. I mean, he is a trained opera singer, they learn a clear way of pronouncing words don't they?

Maybe that's why he decided to make pop music instead? :roftl:

Anyone else?

I hear it "who doesnt like to become" :blink::naughty:

Speaking of LT... I cant help hearing "Girl in the GROOVE" , I dunno... am I the only one to hear that? :blink:

I think this is a case of Mika singing either Groove or Blue depending on his mood at the time. I'm sure he alters the words sometimes deliberately as well as making the occasional error. Sometimes if you've written a song and changed words in it, at some later time you'll be singing away and the old ones pop into your head before you know it. It's happened to me.

DULY found. While we're on the subject of BB, I always thought he sang "and a precautionary wife" which didn't make sense to me. Precautionary against what?:naughty:

Anyone else?

I hear it "who doesnt like to become" :blink::naughty:

I always though it was "who doesn't like to become" as well, but according the song book it's "who doesn't like to be gone".

DULY found. While we're on the subject of BB, I always thought he sang "and a precautionary wife" which didn't make sense to me. Precautionary against what?:naughty:

Are you 100% sure it's DULY? Cause really, I hear "he haD nEWLY", and I don't know, it makes more sense in the whole context , doesnt it? :blink:

Are you 100% sure it's DULY? Cause really, I hear "he haD nEWLY", and I don't know, it makes more sense in the whole context , doesnt it? :blink:

I wouldn't say I'm 100% sure, I'm merely quoting the lyrics in the piano songbook. They could be wrong for all I know.

Speaking of LT... I cant help hearing "Girl in the GROOVE" , I dunno... am I the only one to hear that? :blink:

Yeah, that's true.

I am still so surprised that the lyrics in "Lollipop" are "Jesus slows up, she wants more" because I had ALWAYS believed them to be "Jesus loves her, she wants more"

Yeah, that's true.

I am still so surprised that the lyrics in "Lollipop" are "Jesus slows up, she wants more" because I had ALWAYS believed them to be "Jesus loves her, she wants more"

WHAT?? How bizarre! Allright, song book says Jesus loves her... but get this... just checked the lyrics that come with the cd... it says Jesus WANTS her, but she wants more.

MIKA! What the hell you doing man?

WHAT?? How bizarre! Allright, song book says Jesus loves her... but get this... just checked the lyrics that come with the cd... it says Jesus WANTS her, but she wants more.

MIKA! What the hell you doing man?

Really?!? Now, Mika, are you just trying to mess with my mind?!?

Hahaha why would they break for eachother?

i really dunno :roftl:

Hi NoodleZ!:wink2:

I always thought it was "It does me up and down"...I think I read that in the lyrics on some site.

heyy keti, nice to see u again

yeah the lyrics on the sites can be incorrect too

I thought he was saying "And there we gonna do baby" and "Since the words are my phrases"!:shocked: The lyrics were published in one magazine and they were like that!:shocked: I cannot believe I'm singing the wrong lyrics since November.:boxed:

hey maybe that's right! i mean.. since "since i was in my braces" doesn't make any sense :naughty:

Gosh,it's really TOSS...not DOES,like I was thinking all the time!

But...what does TOSS mean??

it's actually "curse" .. i think

well noodleZ said that he thought the lyrics were

I break for johnny, now johnyy breaks for me

So i said we should make a bumper sticker saying I BRAKE FOR JOHNNY!

lol, jk obviously.

now stop making fun of me :roftl:

--

Don't u guys think that we should agree on specific lyrics and post all Mika's lyrics that most of us think they're probably correct in a new thread :naughty:

GUYS, I NEED SOME HELP WITH MY "EXPERIEMENT"!

LOLLIPOP GIRL IS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE..... OF A STORY WHICH NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED!

Help me out by adding your input to the story so I can finish it! I hope to send it to Mika for his birthday through one of the threads about his b-day gifts.

ALL INFO POSTED IN MY THREAD, THE LINK IS IN MY SIGNATURE!

HELP US OUT, GUYS! (By us, Me, carvelpennimanXD and LOLLIPOP GIRL!-Obviously the real one)