The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god... this thread made me think, I don't remember anything about my first kiss!! :boxed: but I think it must have been in that game where you turn the bottle you know... :roftl:

I already put it in the other thread, but I just wanted to apologize to those girls who are feeling bad about not having had their first kiss yet. I didn't start this thread with the intention of putting anybody in that position. Friends?

I already put it in the other thread, but I just wanted to apologize to those girls who are feeling bad about not having had their first kiss yet. I didn't start this thread with the intention of putting anybody in that position. Friends?

it dnt offend me, i havent had an "official" first kiss yet, i dnt think being a toddler/baby counts :bleh: but im 13, and i still have time

it dnt offend me, i havent had an "official" first kiss yet, i dnt think being a toddler/baby counts :bleh: but im 13, and i still have time

Heaps. And you've just reminded me about my "other" first kiss! I was 13, it was at a party where a whole lot of church families were at someone's house and all of us adolescents went behind the garden shed. He was a year older than me and lived in the next street to me and we weren't an item or anything, it was quite out of the blue. It was not a nice kiss:thumbdown:

Haven't had my 1st kiss yet, but I've been asked to... wasn't ready for it, his friend was too direct "He wants to make out with you, do you want it?"

"uh, no..."

"why?"

"*blush* don't feel like it"

"haven't you ever kissed someone? Nothing to worry about"

"*lies* i have... don't want to now though"

"you're going to regret this... you will"

Pretty scary :tears:

lol thats so cute! i was also pressurised into having my first kiss when i was like11 but i was too scared!

i wasn't hungry anymore after that. :boxed:

we were a couple for two months and we hardly ever talked or looked at each other. :roftl:

thats sooooooo weird! howcome?

aaw:shocked::naughty:... I also have a "thing" for gay guys- they have the coolest fashion sense, some of them:cool:

me2!!!!

After my first kiss from my boyfriend, we left each other a few moments afterwards and then five minutes after being gone he called me and said "Are you okay??? You don't wish that hadn't happened, do you???"

:)

adorable!

Yeah, that would be nice...sometimes i feel ugly because ive never been kissed

Youre not! guys are dumb!

lol thats so cute! i was also pressurise into having my first kiss when i was like11 but i was too scared!
Aaw...we should never give in to these things. This guy in question who was pressuring me to kiss his friend, kept on telling me that I'd "regret it" and threatening me... until his friends told him to shut up and the guy took me out of the café and it was night time and a band was playing and he bought me coloured popcorn:wub2:and showed me his parents (:boxed:) who were at the concert:naughty:

(i don't really think I'd ever be able to kiss him anyway, he was 2 years older than me and had already gotten a girl pregnant:shocked::boxed:

me2!!!!
Gay guys are super hot:wub2:

My first-first kiss was cute, but totally not romantic (for me)! It was summer, and I was like, 10 or 9 or something, and my best friend and a classmate and I were play-acting various stories, including "Sleeping Beauty." I was Sleeping Beauty, but when it was time for the kiss, the boy was supposed to just lean in close but touch my hand instead of kissing me. However, my friend thought it'd be funny to convince him to kiss me for real, so he did.

I was so surprised that I fell off the bench I was lying on!

Anyway, I did not have a crush on the boy, so my reaction was basically "meh. That wasn't horrible, I guess."

I didn't have a real first kiss till I was 18, but I may as well have waited longer. It was sloppy and unappealing and the guy was a jerk.

--Jack

My first-first kiss was cute, but totally not romantic (for me)! It was summer, and I was like, 10 or 9 or something, and my best friend and a classmate and I were play-acting various stories, including "Sleeping Beauty." I was Sleeping Beauty, but when it was time for the kiss, the boy was supposed to just lean in close but touch my hand instead of kissing me. However, my friend thought it'd be funny to convince him to kiss me for real, so he did.

I was so surprised that I fell off the bench I was lying on!

Anyway, I did not have a crush on the boy, so my reaction was basically "meh. That wasn't horrible, I guess."

I didn't have a real first kiss till I was 18, but I may as well have waited longer. It was sloppy and unappealing and the guy was a jerk.

--Jack

hahaha thats sooo cute!

Aaw...we should never give in to these things. This guy in question who was pressuring me to kiss his friend, kept on telling me that I'd "regret it" and threatening me... until his friends told him to shut up and the guy took me out of the café and it was night time and a band was playing and he bought me coloured popcorn:wub2:and showed me his parents (:boxed:) who were at the concert:naughty:

(i don't really think I'd ever be able to kiss him anyway, he was 2 years older than me and had already gotten a girl pregnant:shocked::boxed:

Gay guys are super hot:wub2:

omw! pregnant!!!

well you know, i regret my first kiss..... or regret the guy it was with! coz i was kinda pressurised! so its good youre strong!

I just want you to know that i didn't felt bad, as i said before, i was talking nonsense with mikalovernj. I don't think someone felt bad about this thread, at least i didn't... so yeah...friends :roftl:

I just want you to know that i didn't felt bad, as i said before, i was talking nonsense with mikalovernj. I don't think someone felt bad about this thread, at least i didn't... so yeah...friends :roftl:

lol judging your nickname you will have a lot to add to this thread sometime!

lol judging your nickname you will have a lot to add to this thread sometime!

Hahaha i agree!!! I took this nickname because...i saw that nick in a videogame, i liked it and it was easy to remember :biggrin2:

I need to change it to "unKissable" or something

Mine's non-existant, unless you count a peck on the cheek, which did indeed happen under a tree :naughty: The boy was dared to kiss me on the cheek. How sad. hahahah

hahaha.. Pfft I've never even gotten a peck on the cheek other than friends and family...

Mine's non existant either :naughty:

I remember my first kiss! It was Senior year of high school with the guy I had the biggest crush on. I went to his house on Christmas Eve to exchange gifts and he had a mistletoe that he so conveniently had placed above the entrance to his living room!