The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

:roftl:

omg!! :drool: thanks for showing!:wub2:

you`re welcome :wink2:

i remember that an mtv show that for a 15th birthday (it`s like "my sweet 16") axel sang with the piano "Amo" in her party and the girl was :shocked: and then she cried when he invited her to sit next to him :bleh:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you`re welcome :wink2:

i remember that an mtv show that for a 15th birthday (it`s like "my sweet 16") axel sang with the piano "Amo" in her party and the girl was :shocked: and then she cried when he invited her to sit next to him :bleh:

Omg!! really?:shocked: i want to see it!!!:mf_lustslow:

Okay, so I posted a post here earlier, but that wasn't very detailed. So, here's my story.

I'm 15 and it happened this summer. It was in the mid-summer, in the evening. It was a date. I liked him and he liked me.(He's a year younger than me and his first kiss also). We met and went up into the woods. It was quite magical.

my real first kiss was a lad i'd fancied yeaaaaars...and we'd been friends for years,and we were out drinking one night and got together, kissing all night, but the next day his mates took the mickey out of him so he ignored me from then on :(

That's exactly what happened to my best friend :( guys can be so immature at times :thumbdown:

no, just a few months, his birthday is July, 24th and I turned 18 last friday so that'd be...*counting with my fingers :roftl:* 2 months and some weeks, he's a Leo! hehehe

Damn right he's a Leo! I was born July 23rd and I'm a Leo also :bleh: only just about made it though!

My first kiss, omg O.o;; I was still with Sergej at the time, my first boyfriend giving me my first kiss. :blush-anim-cl: We broke up after 4 months or so, it wasn't the greatest relationship ever but not bad either. ^^

I'm with Geert now, he's really sweet but we don't kiss that much really. We like holding each other better, so it only happens occasionally. He's really sweet. :wub2:

Hmm, I see many off you had a 'first kiss' when they we're only 4 or so. I never had, wasn't interested in that at all as I only wanted to kiss someone I loved (and still think that way, duh).

Oh, how old was I when I got my first kiss anyway?...ehh.. 15 or something? Almost two years ago I guess... To be honest, I once thought it would never happen and nobody would ever love me. Silly girl. :naughty: So to all of you who haven't been kissed yet: THERE IS HOPE! And a lot too, because I'm a reallyreallyreally weird person O.o

Damn right he's a Leo! I was born July 23rd and I'm a Leo also :bleh: only just about made it though!

yeahh!Leos rock!:punk:xD

Don't fret - I'm 19 also and had my first real kiss last month! lol!

Well if everyone is saying their age I'll too

I was 17, it happend a month before turning 18, but I just say 17 anyway :bleh:

My first kiss, omg O.o;; I was still with Sergej at the time, my first boyfriend giving me my first kiss. : We broke up after 4 months or so, it wasn't the greatest relationship ever but not bad either. ^^

I'm with Geert now, he's really sweet but we don't kiss that much really. We like holding each other better, so it only happens occasionally. He's really sweet.

Hmm, I see many off you had a 'first kiss' when they we're only 4 or so. I never had, wasn't interested in that at all as I only wanted to kiss someone I loved (and still think that way, duh).

Oh, how old was I when I got my first kiss anyway?...ehh.. 15 or something? Almost two years ago I guess... To be honest, I once thought it would never happen and nobody would ever love me. Silly girl. So to all of you who haven't been kissed yet: THERE IS HOPE! And a lot too, because I'm a reallyreallyreally weird person O.o

That's so true!

before I went to Bariloche and it happenI used to be so depressed because of that!I thought no one would ever loved me, that I was ugly and a bad person, I even picture myself as the girl from "Never Been Kissed" xD I didn't want to got to Bariloche either, cause I thought I would get bored there, that no guy would look at me and such nonsense, but then God wanted to prove me wrong and he appeared :wub2:

so don't be sad because of that :thumb_yello:

Edited by flor_arg_16

Oh my first kiss..It was with my best friend

he was playing with another friend dares

soo this girl dare him to kiss a very ugly girl

and he didnt want so he asked me to save him

he told me: "please save me, I fell she is going to eat me!, your my friend please, I prefer to kiss you."

hahha and something he didnt know was that I had a crush on him:blush-anim-cl:

and so it happened,but it was very fast.. anyways i like it!:bleh:

he likes to flirt with every girl! that's his problem:thumbdown:

Edited by samantha who?

• 1 month later...

I figure I have to add my name to this list now....:naughty:

As you can probably guess, it happened tonight! :)

I asked him to Girl's Choice, and we had a really fun date. We held hands pretty much the whole night, and had a pretty deep conversation.

I finally drove him home, and told him he couldn't leave without a hug, so we got out of the car, and he gave me a big hug. We kinda sat there for a while, till I finally kissed him on the cheek, and started to pull away, but said "Wait!!", pulled me back in.....and......kissed me. :D I was 20 minutes past my curfew...but it was well worth it!!!!!!!!

I asked him to Girl's Choice, and we had a really fun date. We held hands pretty much the whole night, and had a pretty deep conversation.

I finally drove him home, and told him he couldn't leave without a hug, so we got out of the car, and he gave me a big hug. We kinda sat there for a while, till I finally kissed him on the cheek, and started to pull away, but said "Wait!!", pulled me back in.....and......kissed me. :D I was 20 minutes past my curfew...but it was well worth it!!!!!!!!

:groupwave::clap::clap::groupwave:

congrats! aww how sweet!

That's so cute :tears::wub2:

awwww thats adorable!!!