New Mika blog (By him!!!)

sariflor

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg omg omg omg omg omg I'm about to have a mental collapse...did he wrote...MEXICO in his blog and Tour in the same sentence? Latinamerica and Venezuela together??? omg omg

this is like my dream come true

HE IS COMMING! HE IS COMMING

YAY!! MEXICO LOVES HIM BIG TIME!!!

*faints^*

plz note that not only ppl from the US and South American are waiting for u,, but also ASIA! Hong Kong n Taiwan are longing for ur new album and ur coming as well!!!!!!!!

plz dun forget HONG KONG when u plan ur next tour

Don't worry, he did promise a tour of Asia and Australasia too a while ago on a radio program. It's just a matter of waiting long enough...

If you don't like to wash your hair... shave it!!!

I second this motion!

I think it'll be done by the top of the week :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Isn't he just adorable :biggrin2: I love his sillyness and I DO want to know what he eats for breakfast (gotta make sure he is eating healthy you know :bleh: ).

OOooo yeeey we got a new piccy up there (just noticed) my excuse...i was at The Royal Albert Hall yesterday with Bumblebee_Vix to see Idina Menzel, Kerry Ellis, Josh Groban, Marty Pellow, Adam Pasque (cant remember his name properly) and lots of others in "Chess" in concert, so I was distracted and the show was awesome and Vix met her heroine Idina Menzel and she was lovely and sweet to the fans (like Mika is :)) but she got mobbed cos no organization of the crowd really.

I have to say I have never seen Josh sing before but I was blown away by his voice...boy can he sing and there were lots of mad American fans of his there (reminded me of us lol) cos they have a similar fan club and set up where they all meet up from all over n go to his gigs and wear yellow roses (like our MFC hearts) and he knows about them etc etc awww lol.

Isn't he just adorable :biggrin2: I love his sillyness and I DO want to know what he eats for breakfast (gotta make sure he is eating healthy you know :bleh: ).

OOooo yeeey we got a new piccy up there (just noticed) my excuse...i was at The Royal Albert Hall yesterday with Bumblebee_Vix to see Idina Menzel, Kerry Ellis, Josh Groban, Marty Pellow, Adam Pasque (cant remember his name properly) and lots of others in "Chess" in concert, so I was distracted and the show was awesome and Vix met her heroine Idina Menzel and she was lovely and sweet to the fans (like Mika is :)) but she got mobbed cos no organization of the crowd really.

I have to say I have never seen Josh sing before but I was blown away by his voice...boy can he sing and there were lots of mad American fans of his there (reminded me of us lol) cos they have a similar fan club and set up where they all meet up from all over n go to his gigs and wear yellow roses (like our MFC hearts) and he knows about them etc etc awww lol.

You should have a chat with Charlotte about Josh Groban, she has some thing to do with his appreciation society, and was asked to help set up his charity organization, but because of her newfound appreciation of a certain curly haired singer,and her work commitments, I think she had to decline.

omg. this seriously just made my day.

MIKA YOU ARE MY IDOL! WE LOVE YOU IN THE UNITED STATES EVEN IF THE RADIO STATIONS WON'T PLAY YOUR MUSIC!

and also, mika, your music has been a HUGE motivator and influence in my latest art endeavor. I will have to post some pictures once it's finished!

ahhhhhh i love reading what mika's plans are!! i feel so in the loop now. haha.

Man, what would I do without the MFC?

oh and p.s.

mika, the next time you come to chicago or anywhere near west lafayette, IN, PLEASE schedule a concert for the weekend!! I couldn't come to the last one because it was on a Tuesday night (a school night :thumbdown:) and I was devastated!!!

Oh, I love Josh! My cousin is a HUGE Josh Groban fan, and he's a member of his fanclub and everything. (Friends of Josh Groban I think it's called.) Anyways, Josh fans are hardcore. Kind of like us! I saw him in concert a few years ago and it blew me away. Not only was his singing phenomenal and flawless, but he was so adorable and funny interacting with the audience. Oddly enough, one of my friends from high school went to Interlochen with him, and they became friends. She came into school one day and showed his interview on the Rosie O'Donnell show. She said, "This is my friend Josh. He's going to be famous." :bleh: And she was right! Not many people knew who he was then. They sure do now!

It would be fun to be a hardcore Josh fan, but my heart is with Mika--and the MFC. :wub2:

Oh, I love Josh! My cousin is a HUGE Josh Groban fan, and he's a member of his fanclub and everything. (Friends of Josh Groban I think it's called.) Anyways, Josh fans are hardcore. Kind of like us! I saw him in concert a few years ago and it blew me away. Not only was his singing phenomenal and flawless, but he was so adorable and funny interacting with the audience. Oddly enough, one of my friends from high school went to Interlochen with him, and they became friends. She came into school one day and showed his interview on the Rosie O'Donnell show. She said, "This is my friend Josh. He's going to be famous." :bleh: And she was right! Not many people knew who he was then. They sure do now!

It would be fun to be a hardcore Josh fan, but my heart is with Mika--and the MFC. :wub2:

I can see that he has a lovely voice, but for some reason it does nothing for me. I've tried to listen to him and it just leaves me cold. Now Michael Buble is a completely different matter. I could really get into him as much as I'm into Mika if I let myself, but I only have the time and energy for one big passion right now and Mika is it.

No fair, you posting mini scripts in other threads. I don't wanna have to stalk you around the forum but if you're gonna pull this behaviour Missy, I just might have to! :tongue2:

LOL, sorry. i DO have a real script in mind, i just need to find the inspiration to bloody write it down xDD

I can see that he has a lovely voice, but for some reason it does nothing for me. I've tried to listen to him and it just leaves me cold. Now Michael Buble is a completely different matter. I could really get into him as much as I'm into Mika if I let myself, but I only have the time and energy for one big passion right now and Mika is it.

Good choice :fisch::thumb_yello:

We've got a kind and fine wizard one too! :kaf:

The question is: is this emoticon more kind than fine, or more fine than kind?

WOW!! I'm so blown away!! Thanks Sariflor

Yeah, no prob. Took me hours to fake his myspace page and do the research so that I could write a real looking blog as if it was coming from him:bleh:.

I think it'll be done by the top of the week

:roftl:I'd go for top of the year to be safer...

Oh that deserves some new glasses, junior apple.

I love how you always get all mushy over the "junior apple" thing.

This is so awesome.

IT wrote! :shocked: Omg!

And lets hope that IT did indeed wash its hair after writing :naughty:

thanks for posting this!

i think he wrote this just in time, we were all about to go crazy...er! :naughty:

Too late for that, I think that most olf us were already crazy before we joined mfc...

LOL, sorry. i DO have a real script in mind, i just need to find the inspiration to bloody write it down xDD

Go get writing then! :mf_lustslow:

Now just get ready for another decade without any news:biggrin2:

thats funny the way he writes, just like the songs the sentences could be some slogans like

"Ambitious?Yes!But Fun Too!"

lol, he is really in it, i wonder if he realizes thats how he works or not, thats the first thing that struck me about his writing, i mean in his songs, the slogan stuff, he was born an advertiser.

thats funny the way he writes, just like the songs the sentences could be some slogans like

lol, he is really in it, i wonder if he realizes thats how he works or not, thats the first thing that struck me about his writing, i mean in his songs, the slogan stuff, he was born an advertiser.

I agree, and I think that he'd make a good politician for that reason, as he would sound convincing and make people do what he wanted them to do:blush-anim-cl:

I can see that he has a lovely voice, but for some reason it does nothing for me. I've tried to listen to him and it just leaves me cold.

same here, sadly... i dunno why.. maybe it's because he's TOO flawless.. I mean, technically, he sounds a bit like a classical music record...

When i think about Mika's songs, each of them is like bungee jumping, and you can feel this risk when he performs onstage.. it's part of the excitement, i think... to hear him flirting with his vocal limits and hitting amazing notes when you don't expect them (i'm thinking about the love today intro on the dvd, for instance )

And i don't really feel that with J.G... but i still have to see him onstage, i might change my mind...

Too late for that, I think that most olf us were already crazy before we joined mfc...

I personally think that we are all complete nutters:roftl:...and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, look at Mika :biggrin2:

Mika: Right! So, my little team, let's get cracking on this website of mine, shall we?

*the squirrels nod their head*

Mika: Good! Right...if I just press this button here....*computer explodes* Oops.

Jerry: OH MIKA!!! You've broken the computer!!

Mika: You can't complain! How many did YOU break when trying to get this official malarkey done? Stoopid!

Jerry: Shut up - the MFC doesn't like me, THAT'S why it blew up.

Mika: Sure, like my own website doesn't like me *rolls eyes*

John: *appears into the room* what's all this commotion? *sees broken computer* WHO DID THIS?!

Mika: *points to John*

John: *points to Mika*

Squirrels: *point to Mika*

Mika: I thought you were my friends

Jerry: Have a laugh, they stole Cherisse's washboard and kidnapped Caz.

Mika: ..........Holy Grail of Pop, actually.

Jerry: Washboard.

Mika: Jerk.

Jerry: Gay.

:biggrin2:

Shhhhhh. :sneaky2: Let's just go 'awww' for a second. :blush-anim-cl:

But that: "Ambitious?Yes!But Fun Too!", admittedly, makes me think very much of the Orbit thing :naughty: Well observed! So if pop heaven should ever let him fall (what we will avert, of course), he knows where to set up his second career.

Poor Mika, we cry for a blog and when he finally stoops to give it to us, it's taken apart and analysed to death :roftl: At least he has us occupied. :biggrin2:

I'm looking forward to what the 'team' will come up with.

Poor Mika, we cry for a blog and when he finally stoops to give it to us, it's taken apart and analysed to death :roftl: At least he has us occupied. :biggrin2:

I'm looking forward to what the 'team' will come up with.

That is so true:naughty:

No matter what he does, or doesn't do, he'll get some sort of criticism (at the same time as inconditional-irrational adoration).

I guess that the 2 extremes are there.

P.S. I would SO love to be a part of that team, hehehe...