Mika's getting... MARRIEED???

roxylollipop04

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mika and milla? :blink::shocked: mmmm i dont think so!!!!!!!

i like her very much she is soooo beautiful!!!

I looked at her wikipedia page and she's gorgeous!! :blink::naughty:

But I don't like her style of photoshoots... You know, the practically wearing nothing part. :wink2: I have no idea who she is though. But no doubt they would make an awesomely good looking couple :naughty:

He would have the coolest wedding though...

Can you imagine? It would be so beautiful and colorful--and the music would be fantastic!

I can't decide if he's the marrying type or not, but i bet he would have a crazy one!

You know, I never thought about that. I can't really see him getting married at the moment...but then again, we haven't seen him with anyone.

lol yeah this is true :thumb_yello: ..and Milla has had a baby some months ago ...

She is sooo beautiful ...they would make a nice couple though

Paris and Mika :roftl: that's freak! lol

xxx

Haha, all I can think of is that 70s-looking picture of Mika with "his kids". Someone posted in awhile back. But oh my gosh, the marriage/baby rumors never end! :naughty:

I would like it if Mika got married to a pretty laydee and had beautiful babies and lots of them, and a dawg, and a nice house in the country and lived there happily ever after...

Right before he sets out on his dodgy holiday? :das:

Although, I think I'd be a bit horrified if he dated Paris Hilton. Pff. No offense to Miss Hilton, but Mika can do better. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: I don't believe he's getting MARRIED :shocked:

And if he was, it would be all throught every trashy magazine there is by now.

And I searched it in google. It didn't come up with anything relevant, so I'll bet my whole FOOT its a rumur <<< I can't spell

no that's all lies I tell you

I heared he was marrying a girl called Chantelle from Hull

(hey that's my name & I'm from hull lol, it's me he's marrying me I tell you whoops I let that secret slip didn't I? eekk)

hah I wish:mf_lustslow: