Random New Video of Mika Dancing...

:roftl:

He seems so fun to hang out with...

Anyways, sorry if this has been posted before!! I wanted to make a new thread of it so you all could see it easily.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=V5_F0FFBL7g

:lmao: Enjoy!! :wub2: Hahaha...

I don't know where or when it was by the way. :roll1:

But it says it was added a while ago.. so you might have already seen it? This is the first time I saw it..

Anyways.. Just watch it!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is soooo cute! :wub2: I am glad you found it and posted for us to see.

It seems to be when he was in LA last year (2007), as the poster's other vid of Mika is from the Virgin Instore in Hollywood.

ho my gosh ! it's the first time I see it either!! this video is PRICELESS!

so funny ..I was so tired and a total crap before watching it and now ...:roftl:

thanks so much for sharing it :thumb_yello:

xxx...have a lovely night .

:lmfao::lmfao:

Okay, so how many people want to admit that they tried the dance? I'm going to assume most who watch this will. :naughty: I didn't. I'm too cool to move from my comfy spot. :wink2::cool:

well i haven't tried it yet...but the next dance i go to (which will probably be prom next year!) i will deff bust out those moves!! everyone will stare, but i'll do it anyways...the MIKA DANCE!

Okay, so how many people want to admit that they tried the dance? I'm going to assume most who watch this will. I didn't. I'm too cool to move from my comfy spot.

:lmfao:... Yes :blush-anim-cl: I was in Costco just now and I was all shakin my hips and such :naughty:

This is soooo cute! : I am glad you found it and posted for us to see.

It seems to be when he was in LA last year (2007), as the poster's other vid of Mika is from the Virgin Instore in Hollywood.

Yeah that's exactly what I thought :original: I think it was while he was in LA last year :wub2:

You're Welcome guys! :huglove::das: I figured since it made me burstingly happy, I thought it just might work on you guys...

Anyways, sorry if this has been posted before!! I wanted to make a new thread of it so you all could see it easily.

But it says it was added a while ago.. so you might have already seen it? This is the first time I saw it..

This is actually the first time I see it!!!!

and yes I totally agree with you. IT MUST BE LOTS OF FUN BEINGWITH ALL DAY!!!!:wub2:

:lmfao::lmfao:

Okay, so how many people want to admit that they tried the dance? I'm going to assume most who watch this will. :naughty: I didn't. I'm too cool to move from my comfy spot. :wink2::cool:

Actually the thought hadn't crossed my mind, but now that you mention it..

*starts practicing hip swing* I think I'm better than he is at this.

It's a shame we don't see those moves on stage.:naughty:

Actually the thought hadn't crossed my mind, but now that you mention it..

*starts practicing hip swing* I think I'm better than he is at this.

It's a shame we don't see those moves on stage.

TWINNOOOOO :huglove:

How r u?????

Right..Mika..Firstly T4P! OMG it was posted so long ago and I have never seen this..HOW COME?!?! :roftl:

AWWW he's too cute and goofy...looks like so much fun to hang out with :wub2:

Hmmm didnt think of that either...but I'll try it when my family is not around :naughty:

AWWWW as someone said earlier...I think i have fallen in love again :wub2:

BTW loveeee the hoodie...as usual!!!

:dance_man:

This just remined me how much I totally wish I knew him b4 he was famous!

*dies*

Could he BE any cuter? :wub2::wub2:

I think I just fell in love all over again. That's beyond adorable. He just seems like so much freakin' fun to hang out with.

What's the right word? Fun loving, maybe? He just seems like THE guy that all his friends call up on a Saturday night when they just want to have a good time. There's one in every circle of friends, right? Yep, I'm sure Mika is "that guy" in his circle. :roftl:

He just seems to have such a zest for life. Zesty, zesty Mika. It's so effing infectious, and I think that's part of the reason all us crazies have all jumped on board the Mika train.

"I love this bit! It's my favourite." *swings hips*

:lmao:

Okay, that's enough analyzing. But I'll give him bonus points for trying to dance to his own music. Yep, I'm in love all over again. :blush-anim-cl:

*dies*

Could he BE any cuter? :wub2::wub2:

I think I just fell in love all over again. That's beyond adorable. He just seems like so much freakin' fun to hang out with.

What's the right word? Fun loving, maybe? He just seems like THE guy that all his friends call up on a Saturday night when they just want to have a good time. There's one in every circle of friends, right? Yep, I'm sure Mika is "that guy" in his circle. :roftl:

He just seems to have such a zest for life. Zesty, zesty Mika. It's so effing infectious, and I think that's part of the reason all us crazies have all jumped on board the Mika train.

"I love this bit! It's my favourite." *swings hips*

:lmao:

Okay, that's enough analyzing. But I'll give him bonus points for trying to dance to his own music. Yep, I'm in love all over again. :blush-anim-cl:

I agree with all of the above Mana .... I love it when he's being a dag !!! :naughty:

thanks for posting! i haven't watched that before. it's such a cute video:wub2: