Random New Video of Mika Dancing...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting this (and for Robi sending me a PM with the link)

It is happy, fun, sexy and so natural. Brightened up a grey Monday!!

It is now downloaded - safe and sound!!! :wub2:

You can download youtube videos? :blink:

Yes - if you have Real Player, the latest one - lets you

download any youtube or any video :thumb_yello:

and also firefox has this download helper. or you can always use vixy.net if you're patient enough :wink2:

There's also this programme http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

If u wanna download it I put it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=482RBHT0 U need RealPlayer or VLC to watch it

Interesting. I didn't know you could do that. I thought youtube added some download button. :naughty:

I have a mac and whenever I download realplayer I delete it because I can never figure out how to run it. It just plays the same intro movie over and over and over again no matter what I do. I love my mac but it's stupid.:mf_rosetinted:

Interesting. I didn't know you could do that. I thought youtube added some download button. :naughty:

I have a mac and whenever I download realplayer I delete it because I can never figure out how to run it. It just plays the same intro movie over and over and over again no matter what I do. I love my mac but it's stupid.:mf_rosetinted:

I've got a mac, too and RealPlayer 11 for Mac OS X with the application RealPlayer Downloader - It downloads vids from Utube, myspace and dailymotion.alice by itself

I've got a mac, too and RealPlayer 11 for Mac OS X with the application RealPlayer Downloader - It downloads vids from Utube, myspace and dailymotion.alice by itself

You can just download this online for free right? I'm not computer illiterate I just don't understand the problems that my mac seems to have every time I turn around. It's always something new and when I figure out how to solve it, it generally means I have to buy something that I never do because it's just not worth spending the money. :mf_rosetinted:

You can just download this online for free right? I'm not computer illiterate I just don't understand the problems that my mac seems to have every time I turn around. It's always something new and when I figure out how to solve it, it generally means I have to buy something that I never do because it's just not worth spending the money. :mf_rosetinted:
Yes for free - Have u recently updated yr mac?

thats what i was thinking - does he know its there????:blink:

I was wondering the same. maybe it's one of those jokes... you know when you put post-its on people with "kick me" on it :roftl: