Random New Video of Mika Dancing...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so you think you can dance mika?? :naughty:

oh yes...you can!:thumb_yello:

don't you think he's absolutely the person you would like to meet everyday and dance and do mad things together?

i do, I DO!!!

:wub2::wub2:

*dies*

Could he BE any cuter? :wub2::wub2:

I think I just fell in love all over again. That's beyond adorable. He just seems like so much freakin' fun to hang out with.

What's the right word? Fun loving, maybe? He just seems like THE guy that all his friends call up on a Saturday night when they just want to have a good time. There's one in every circle of friends, right? Yep, I'm sure Mika is "that guy" in his circle. :roftl:

He just seems to have such a zest for life. Zesty, zesty Mika. It's so effing infectious, and I think that's part of the reason all us crazies have all jumped on board the Mika train.

"I love this bit! It's my favourite." *swings hips*

:lmao:

Okay, that's enough analyzing. But I'll give him bonus points for trying to dance to his own music. Yep, I'm in love all over again. :blush-anim-cl:

I think I did too (fell in love all over again)

oh I agree he is just soo kawaiiiii (cute) he is the most adorable cutie ever isn't he!! I'd love to just hang out with him for a while it'd be awesome!!:punk:

I miss everyone :sad:

Me, too. Meetup in August still? I should start a thread.

Speaking of meetups, there should be a rule where everytime MFCers meet up, they have to record themselves rocking out to this dance. :roftl::groovy:

Oh and someone needs to make an animated icon thinger of the bit at 1:00 ish where he goes "I like this bit, it's my favourite".

Any takers? :das:

Me, too. Meetup in August still? I should start a thread.

Speaking of meetups, there should be a rule where everytime MFCers meet up, they have to record themselves rocking out to this dance. :roftl::groovy:

Oh and someone needs to make an animated icon thinger of the bit at 1:00 ish where he goes "I like this bit, it's my favourite".

Any takers? :das:

That would be amazing! Hopefully that can be arranged :punk:

I just asked Ingie to make me a GIF of that specific moment :naughty:

I really would like a special dedicated smiley for

*dies*

It needs to fall over backwards and have hearts coming out of it when it hits the floor:wub2: like that one, but moreso.

I just realised on revisiting this deliciously gay video, I bet this was the LINE dance he envisaged for the Butterfly lounge that Mika talks about in that video. (*searches furiously for link*)

Looks a little like some of the Macarena....

That was so cute and fun and adorable...:wub2:Really the best way to start a week.

Thanks for posting.

Omg, does he have some kind of note hanging on his butt?:naughty:

Haha my thoughts exactly.

:roftl:

He seems so fun to hang out with...

Anyways, sorry if this has been posted before!! I wanted to make a new thread of it so you all could see it easily.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=V5_F0FFBL7g

Enjoy!! :wub2: Hahaha...

I don't know where or when it was by the way.

But it says it was added a while ago.. so you might have already seen it? This is the first time I saw it..

Anyways.. Just watch it!!

Oooooh my Goooood!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: He is soooo cute,shaking his butt :wub2:

His moves make me really happy...this is a gorgeous way to start a day!:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for posting very very much!!:thumb_yello:

If I didn't hear "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" in the background, I would have thought he was doing the Macarena...:roftl:

Cute. Thanks for posting it findingmywords.

:roftl:

He seems so fun to hang out with...

Anyways, sorry if this has been posted before!! I wanted to make a new thread of it so you all could see it easily.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=V5_F0FFBL7g

:lmao: Enjoy!! :wub2: Hahaha...

I don't know where or when it was by the way. :roll1:

But it says it was added a while ago.. so you might have already seen it? This is the first time I saw it..

Anyways.. Just watch it!!

thank you....it's adorable!!!!!:blush-anim-cl: