The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the story with this kinda likas muke too or kinda like muke too in peoples sigs? :blink:

I only caught like the tail end of it or something once but I didn't catch on.

I shouldn't worry about it PJ. But I'm sure OKD did a summary a few pages back. Or that might have been a lot of pages back:naughty:

I clicked the link, I didn't see Mika...

Nope, but the link we were talking about there in LemonChiffon was a different one (a Mika-one) :das:.

You saw Luke Pritchard :naughty

Oh indeed she did :das:.

See Petra, she says ay :huh

:blink:?

Who do we know that's going?

that means we have ... a month, at the very most. Wait, take a week postage, 3 weeks, really like 2 weeks :naughty

I could deliver to the door :newyear:. Oh wait, I shouldnt post that.

What an unfortunate last name. It could sound like many things. Expecially to a pervert like moi...

What word can you actually make of "Pritchard"? :blink:? Haha, I tried to listen to that stupid interview with that stupid German interviewer yesterday - but I really couldnt do more than just *try* it because he kept on pronouncing "The Kooks" in a different (wrong)way :doh:.

In fact page 141 (far too long to quote):bleh

:thumb_yello:

I'm free! :yay:

Here's another sexy Aussie, Daniel Johns from Silverchair...:das:

Daniel_johns2006.jpg

Did you like or dislike the Silverchair songs I rec'ed? :wink2:

As for the discussion of Alex and "Moonlight", I've been meaning to watch it. Is it good?

*avoids baton like the plague*

*wastes time doing nothing instead of organising anything*

Ahhh, we have to do it! Okay! *runs off to plan on AMF*

But of course... procrastinator... That's gonna be on your t shirt...

I'll post them when I think to...

Teegs.. Hoopla.

Hoopla back at you!

Well I think this will be the last one. I don't want to turn this into the Brian May Thread.

BrianMay40.jpg

Why not? A while back it was turning into the Bono thread...

Did I not say the gut hating is irreversible?? Once forced to overanalyse something and write 400 essays about, forever damn it to hell, I always say.

Thank you Looking For Alibrandi!

I hate the book with a passion... the movie is worse... there is no way I could ever feel sorry for Josie... whiny bitch!

Look at this! http://iwk.org.pl/petycja/mika :shocked:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13896

They have over 800 signatures! And they are going to give it to gig/concert companies - can/should we do that? :huh:

I guess so...

OMG!!! There was a black cat playing peek a boo with me!

Anyways... we should go do some pointless spamming in threads... bags not!

that's the sexy person from Australia

007075020.m.jpg

MARGARET!!!!

*huggles*

*ties to Aussie thread*

You can't leave me!

He's Aussie too

Holly Valance? The girl who sings "Kiss Kiss"?

Yep... and she was "acting" in a movie... called Dead or Alive... based on a video game where chicks wrestle in bikinis...

it's a shame I can't watch all of his movies, because they are Aussies production and very hard to find outside Oz. :thumbdown:

I'm sure if you ask an Aussie really nicely they might be able to find them for you and burn them... *cough*

oh... what's about that line

"a dingo ate my baby" ? I was watching this and they told him to say that... :blink:

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=YZGOaUZ5wtM

Lindy Chamberlain...

Meryl Streep made the line famous with her dodgy accent in Evil Angels... Why get an American to do an Aussie accent... they can't do it right...

Uhhhh, this lady ... ummmm ... Something Chamberlain ... Lindy Chamberlain, I think, was camping at Ayers rock and she said a dingo took her baby, but no one believed her and she went to prison for killing the baby and then a few years later they decided a dingo did take her baby do they let her go. Or something. :naughty: I wasn't alive when it happened. (I saw a movie about it though, lol)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azaria_Chamberlain_disappearance

I find it so strange that it really isn't something you know about... I wasn't alive when it happened either... but I remember hearing a lot about it when I was a kid... and I think I saw Evil Angels at the movies...

I did I did I did! But then I got completely distracted and forgot to come back here. I love it. It's kind of like ... some time period .. reminds me of ... uhhh I don't know what it's called, but I'm seeing black and white, and guys in suits and girls in nice-ish dresses ... guys are possibly wearing bowler hats... *gives up*

:roftl: yes, i know what you mean..i really think his voice suites that style of music!

Hiya girlies...how are we this evening:wink2:

If there are any Melbournians around, you have to go to the F-four bar / nightclub in Little Collins Street

Yes Tan, I'm a Melbournian, since you've suggested this place, i'll go, even if i'm underage:boxed:

Are you talking about male British musicians?

2h3d2bo.jpg

oooh, i like what i see :naughty:! that reminds me..i need to buy tickets for their concert!!:punk:

Why not? A while back it was turning into the Bono thread...

170Bono.jpg

Meryl Streep made the line famous with her dodgy accent in Evil Angels... Why get an American to do an Aussie accent... they can't do it right...

Which reminds me of that Jackie Chan movie, Mr Nice Guy, that was filmed in Melbourne. I laughed so hard I cried at the accents.. I don't know if they were real Aussies or not but FMD :lmfao:

The Easter Bunny left it of course :naughty:

But how did the easter bunny get there?

:plane:

*Flies into Aussie thread and opens bomb bay doors*

That's not your plane!!!!!!!!

:plane: *takes aim*

You thief!!!!!!!!

So what's the story with this kinda likas muke too or kinda like muke too in peoples sigs?

I only caught like the tail end of it or something once but I didn't catch on.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1546945&postcount=1689

:blink:?

*tries to remember what she had to explain here*

*can't*

I could deliver to the door :newyear. Oh wait, I shouldnt post that.

:rolls_eyes:

What word can you actually make of "Pritchard"? Haha, I tried to listen to that stupid interview with that stupid German interviewer yesterday - but I really couldnt do more than just *try* it because he kept on pronouncing "The Kooks" in a different (wrong)way.

I know! I have no idea!

And yes, it's a little humorous :naughty:

I haven't watched either all the way yet though :shocked:

But of course... procrastinator... That's gonna be on your t shirt...

:cheerful_h4h:

Funny you say that. Because I tried to go to the mikamite forum to post something about this, but then I couldn't find the URL, so I tried to google it and instead came across your youtube videos and watched them, and then just spent the night watching random youtubes.

Can someone give me the link for the mikamite forum?

Thank you Looking For Alibrandi!

I hate the book with a passion... the movie is worse... there is no way I could ever feel sorry for Josie... whiny bitch!

My brother did that one. I did a ****ing lot of Michael Moore, I can't stand him.

I guess so...

OMG!!! There was a black cat playing peek a boo with me!

Anyways... we should go do some pointless spamming in threads... bags not!

Black cat??

Haha, yeah we should, I bags also not.

I find it so strange that it really isn't something you know about... I wasn't alive when it happened either... but I remember hearing a lot about it when I was a kid... and I think I saw Evil Angels at the movies...

I saw a movie a few years ago on TV ... Through My Eyes or something like that.

yes, i know what you mean..i really think his voice suites that style of music!

:biggrin2:

oooh, i like what i see! that reminds me..i need to buy tickets for their concert!!

What's this? Did they add more shows?

HIYA !!!! I'm back ..... Kelz .... you still haven't posted that Mika Link for me ... ??!!

(it's Petra's :das: Am I allowed to post it?)

I know! I have no idea!

And yes, it's a little humorous :naughty

I haven't watched either all the way yet though :shocked

The picture quality of the gig is a mess (apart from the tight trousers :das:) and then the interview has that awful German in it :boxed: - but the audio of the concert is GORGEOUS! :wub2:

(it's Petra's :das: Am I allowed to post it?)

Technically it's not mine; it's Summer's (an MFCer from the USA). She had uploaded that version earlier but her link is gone now (ST told me). So.. I think it's ok *shrugs*

Thanks OKD ..... clicked on the link ... but it comes up with an ... erm ... interesting page ... :roftl .... haven't figured how how to see the fricking hot mika vid .... pfffttt ....

Fill in those 3 letter into the box in the top right corner; that'll lead you to a page where you have to click "free download" and then wait 25 or 45 seconds.

I have been photoshopping:

patsylikasmuke.jpg:newyear: I like it :naughty: