• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love their live songs best, I listen to their Haarp tour on my Ipod all the time. It's really awesome!

I agree! When they play live they sound the best. I've been listening to some live songs from YouTube. They're amazing.

I agree! When they play live they sound the best. I've been listening to some live songs from YouTube. They're amazing.

They are, aren't they. Can you imagine singing Microcuts live :shocked:.

LOL it is a great song. I can listen to it over and over and over again on my ipod and I never ever ever get bored of it. Ever. :D

Me neither. And I can't sit still when I listen to it. Which might be funny (or not :bleh:) for other travellers since I usually use my Ipod in the train. Waiting on a trainstation is so much more fun whilest playbacking Hysteria and dancing a bit on it :roftl:.

Me neither. And I can't sit still when I listen to it. Which might be funny (or not :bleh:) for other travellers since I usually use my Ipod in the train. Waiting on a trainstation is so much more fun whilest playbacking Hysteria and dancing a bit on it :roftl:.

Haha! That would be so funny to watch hahahahahaha :naughty:

Yeah, Muse makes everything fun. I listen to them a lot when I'm drawing or painting :D It helps.

They are, aren't they. Can you imagine singing Microcuts live :shocked:.

I think there's no way to describe it. It's just simply stunning. :mf_lustslow:

That happens to me too, I usually find it hard to sit still when I listen to music. Especially Muse. :naughty:

And of course I always listen to my mp3 in busses and trains.

Muse are amazing. Hysteria is m favourite by far!

Hysteria is greattt!! :mf_lustslow:

I love muse, imo Citizen Erased is their best song. I've seen them live in 2007 and it's unbelievable how good they are.

luckyyy!!!

they came here last year but i couldn`t get to see them :thumbdown:

I love muse, imo Citizen Erased is their best song. I've seen them live in 2007 and it's unbelievable how good they are.

Oooh, you lucky, fellow Dutchie! Did you see him in the Netherlands? I so wanna go to a concert of them once (or twice :naughty:).

Oooh, you lucky, fellow Dutchie! Did you see him in the Netherlands? I so wanna go to a concert of them once (or twice :naughty:).

Yes, I saw them at Pinkpop. They're coming to the Netherlands this autumn/winter I believe. (I think I'll be there:naughty:)

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I saw them at Pinkpop. They're coming to the Netherlands this autumn/winter I believe. (I think I'll be there:naughty:)

Where did you read this? Will they really? I'll be there too, my b/f also and I think I might persuade Rose to come too! :wink2:

After having seen this version of feeling good:

I cannot here the song anymore without hearing: "f*cking f*cking f*cking little f*cker, yeah." In my head :roftl:.

Somehow anything Matthew says is adorable :wub2:.

Edited by Monie

Where did you read this? Will they really? I'll be there too, my b/f also and I think I might persuade Rose to come too! :wink2:

Look on their site by news: http://www.muse.mu/

Wikipedia: Op 24 maart 2009 heeft Muse een tournee door Europa en Noord-Amerika aangekondigd.

They said it on the radio too (well, the radio guy said it not muse obv), and on every european tour so far they did shows in the Netherlands.

And they've got a youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/nowheretom11

there are some vids of them "recording the album"... including tom+sheep+snare drum:biggrin2:.

Oh Muuuuuse ! I'm a big fan of muse ! I find their music is very good.

I don't know if you have already seen them in live or not.. ?! I saw muse in live.. it was incredible, for me it was very different in live than other bands... They are very impressive !! I can't wait to see them again !! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Oh Muuuuuse ! I'm a big fan of muse ! I find their music is very good.

I don't know if you have already seen them in live or not.. ?! I saw muse in live.. it was incredible, for me it was very different in live than other bands... They are very impressive !! I can't wait to see them again !! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I fully agree. I've seen them live as well and it was amazing. I loved Mika live, and I've seen other very impressive bands as well, but Muse live is like another universe.

• 2 weeks later...